Forums

Greyhounds

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
now wheres that switch!!!
28 Jan 21 16:31
| Topic/replies: 1,586 | Blogger: now wheres that switch!!!'s blog
We’re they leant on by their bookmaker partners..? It seems as though the MO was to get rid of any track where the punters can actually learn from videos/replays and fair tracks, and with the exception of Monmore and Central Park, replace them with bingo break track/trips or tracks that fill half their cards with 2 bend D5’s!! I make JK evens in some of them Grin. Doncaster have a great 483 trip but it doesn’t get used much on the bags cards and I’m guessing that won’t change. Hove as mentioned on other threads has become very bookmaker friendly, Harlow... I’m surprised they can get 3dog trials to run cleanly around the bend... It screams of the books having a word about those that put in the work getting too good..
Pause Switch to Standard View RPGTV new tracks..
Show More
Report iommi January 28, 2021 4:59 PM GMT
definately imo, nottingham, punter friendly, gone, opens cutback at romford, it wasnt that long ago when towcester got taken off bags. too many favourites winning. they just want a card full of 3/1 field graded races, a racing managers job now is too make things as difficult as possible for punters, even more so since many tracks are bookmaker owned.
Report irishone January 28, 2021 5:48 PM GMT
Wheres your proof ? I dont think it matters. The process remains the same whichever track you study up.....a) do the work and b) find your price and c) get on.
Report casemoney January 28, 2021 7:55 PM GMT
Harlow a poor Substitue for Yarmouth ,Will be watching Yarm instead of the Dross that will be on and if still opens Notts them as well ..
Report casemoney January 28, 2021 8:07 PM GMT
Have a look at the Card Harlow Monday Laugh 4 shyte Sprints and A5 top grade Laugh Who is in the Studio they may do their wrists Grin

That is not Scraping they have gone through the Bottom Laugh What is the point in putting that on Laugh WTF wants to watch that bar perhaps

an owner or Harlow fan .. WTF is it on you wont see half the replays due to dogs being Decked Sad
Report casemoney January 28, 2021 8:09 PM GMT
Imagine presenting it Laugh Is that A5 as in A5 or do they have that strange graded system there ?
Report casemoney January 28, 2021 8:10 PM GMT
Why is it on Laugh
Report now wheres that switch!!! January 28, 2021 8:11 PM GMT
Doncaster card last night. 3 483’s , 5 bingo 450’s and 4 sprints!! Enough proof..?
Report casemoney January 28, 2021 8:11 PM GMT
I wonder who is on ,on Monday Laugh I have to tune in for the first few mins Grin
Report casemoney January 28, 2021 8:13 PM GMT
Its rediculous Switch , who wants to watch that Plain
Report Czechbet January 29, 2021 9:30 AM GMT
agree Switch, imo it shows they have given up on the sport

proper purist racing is not required

can still get it np but its down and dirty = the wild west
Report Deptford January 29, 2021 6:27 PM GMT
Anyone know if still on Vision TV on Freeview?
Report casemoney January 29, 2021 7:41 PM GMT
it is mate , be completely new Channel from monday  i think
Report Deptford January 29, 2021 7:43 PM GMT
Cheers
Report casemoney January 29, 2021 9:13 PM GMT
8 opens Notts monday  , we can safely say where the Viewers will be
Report privatehire January 29, 2021 10:36 PM GMT
No vids greyhoundbet sight. Tried to do notts this afternoon mondays card. Apparently whoever owns it told rpgtv to delete them.
Report now wheres that switch!!! January 29, 2021 11:49 PM GMT
PH... I thought it was a glitch...? Is that for real? No videos from non RPGTV tracks ..?
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK January 30, 2021 9:59 AM GMT
****g shambles no point to rpgtv app
If there no video replays content
Report now wheres that switch!!! January 30, 2021 11:50 AM GMT
They really are trying to make it a game for the clueless guessers only.. Has anyone contacted them about it..?
Report Captain carnage January 30, 2021 6:58 PM GMT
Harlow in HD!!!
Well be able to actually see at least 50% of what is going on there.
Untold cash to be won.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com