Forums

Greyhounds

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
superjudge
25 Aug 17 20:49
| Topic/replies: 1,155 | Blogger: superjudge's blog
20.09 errill ginger finished completly tailed of tonight.should be a stewards into the running of the dog.this trainers dogs run very in and out far to often.
Pause Switch to Standard View ian stevens crayford
Show More
Report LoyalHoncho August 29, 2017 8:20 PM BST
Upgraded then beat for pace down is pretty common.  You've had a go at this guy before  You should give it a rest and look at some of the bigger guys.
Report superjudge August 29, 2017 8:30 PM BST
dont talk bollooks honcho.it dont mean because its gone from a5 to a a4 that its got an upgrade. its clear you dont know the dogs there.the dog ran no race at all it was either lame or crooked simple.
Report LoyalHoncho August 30, 2017 4:41 AM BST
I keep my eye on Crayford but you're right, I don't know all the dogs there.  I do know however that there isn't a bags trainer in the land, at any track, that will overly try with an A5 dog, in an A4, and thus risk a long run of losses at A3 before the dog has any chance of getting a crack back at A5.  I also know that the dog put in his usual 3.65 sectional - consistent to about eight spots over its last ten runs - then got swallowed up at the bend, as the faster dogs swamped it.  And I don't see anything crooked in any dog who runs ten sectionals between 3.61 and 3.69, in a row.  Anything else I need to know?
Report superjudge August 30, 2017 7:02 AM BST
you need to know honcho that sectionals dont mean fock all. and what are you talking about trying.just want the dog to run on its merits and not loose lenghs on its last run.honco little clue sa dogs have slow sect qa have fast sect. dont reply to something that you dont know about. cheers.
Report LoyalHoncho August 30, 2017 5:05 PM BST
If you don't want replies don't post.  Or are you just shouting your mouth off for the sale of it?
What is clear about this dog is that if it doesn't secure and early lead it gives up - and you don't need to be so-called professional punter to work that one out. Maybe that's why the dog is trialling over hurdles!  And anyone who ignores sectionals in greyhound racing should give up, and take up knitting.  Why don't you try it?
Report superjudge August 30, 2017 5:19 PM BST
and anyone who ignores sectionals in greyhound racing should give up lol.honcho with that statement it pretty clear you dont know what your talking about. stop now your embarassing yourself.
Report superjudge August 30, 2017 5:26 PM BST
just to let you know loyal and give you a clue. its about speed into the corner. look for it and you might back a winner.
Report wedge1 August 30, 2017 6:58 PM BST
read it all now speed to the corner
what corner
choice of
all about the hound
if it wants to it will
otherwise it will let you down
one thing you can not tell a dog to do is how to win
Report LoyalHoncho August 30, 2017 7:11 PM BST
lmao.
Report privatehire August 30, 2017 7:21 PM BST
Pure placere, actually blackie, he,s the reason, By chance, lift the lid, just some o mine. Its all about buying the right type o dog to suit the track in my opinion. These dogs are ideally suited. They are what they are. Winners. No champions, but they all win there share. All bought for nominal money. An all can be bought for not a hill o beans. None owe me a penny. Miles in front on them all. I,m no judge at the place. Just thats where they run. Its the type of dogs i look for. Bangers with good early.
Report superjudge August 30, 2017 8:21 PM BST
yep private all got good early at crayford. pure placere  poss quickest dog at crayford to the corner.will look at the sectionals to make sure lol could not believe it was a 4 last sat night massive price
Report irishone August 30, 2017 8:30 PM BST
great thread lads

takes me back years
Report irishone August 30, 2017 8:30 PM BST
great thread lads

takes me back years
Report privatehire August 30, 2017 8:30 PM BST
E was very impressive. If e could keep trapping like that would be nice dog. I tipped the by chance dog to be a nice dog. Going right way. Again if e could be consistant at start be a real good dog. Lift the lid cant start to save his life, but got good early. Just 1 o them dogs thats just desperate to get to the front. Run thru brick wall for u. Worth there weight in gold them 1,s.
Report superjudge August 30, 2017 8:43 PM BST
lift the lid staying on alot better now private.and by chance proper nice puppy be even better drawn futher out from 2 really like that pup
Report privatehire August 30, 2017 8:53 PM BST
Dont know why but bin drawn 2 evry race he,s had. Thats first time he,s really cracked out n defo moved right. He,brave tho wen he,s got dogs about him he chucks himself round corner.Track fast other day, impression he gives me if he leads he wont get back run.
Report superjudge August 30, 2017 8:56 PM BST
he def wont get back run private he very good on the bunny see him going through the grades
Report LoyalHoncho August 31, 2017 1:50 AM BST
Anyway, when did you first lose money on Stevens dog and take the hump?
Report LoyalHoncho August 31, 2017 2:54 PM BST
Well, supergrudge?  How often has your judgement let you down and you've blamed the trainer?  And when are you going to apologise to this man for your quite disgusting accusations, all done under the anonymity of this forum?
Report LoyalHoncho August 31, 2017 6:38 PM BST
Three good winners this afternoon for Ian Stevens - the man that supergrudge has been slagging off.  Were you on grudger?  Have you apologised yet?  Numbskull.
Report privatehire August 31, 2017 6:50 PM BST
Noticed katie o introduced a new bitch 2day. First ever race in its life. Ran particularly well. Kenneled for 5 hrs plus. A very good introduction. Seavale dream. Wait a minute. Thats mine as well.
Report LoyalHoncho August 31, 2017 6:57 PM BST
Good man PH.. Best of luck with them all.  Very able and ambitious trainer too.
Report privatehire August 31, 2017 7:08 PM BST
Cheerz honcho. The winds behind us at the moment. Dogs are flying. U know this game could be on the floor nxt week. Nature of the game. Will enjoy it while we,re winning.
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK August 31, 2017 7:11 PM BST
Schooled by very good trainer
Report Winja August 31, 2017 7:25 PM BST
how come you have pure placer with boy green and the rest with katie private or do you have others with different trainers......
Report Winja August 31, 2017 7:25 PM BST
placere
Report superjudge August 31, 2017 7:35 PM BST
iam a terrible judge honcho. do my money week in week out. you got me bang on.i need to be like you and work those sectionals out better
Report superjudge August 31, 2017 8:44 PM BST
honcho you said exactly the same about mark wallis a proper trainer.what was it tread lightly when one of his drift like barges. you are a focking hypocrite. what did you mean by that you mug?
Report LoyalHoncho August 31, 2017 8:59 PM BST
I've never said anything the same as you.  Ever.  Never ever accused a trainer of running a lame dog  Unlike you.  Are you going to apologise like any decent pocket-talker would?
Report superjudge August 31, 2017 9:54 PM BST
never accused anyone of running a dog lame. you need to learn to read before spouting  your gob off.
Report privatehire August 31, 2017 11:36 PM BST
Sorry winja.phone on charge. Met lindy green at clonmel. We had to move a dog on called seven kingdoms. We were all in pub togetha at clonmel for coursing. Lindy said she would take him. For doing me this favour i said i,d put something else with her. Following year met her again clonmel,had a conversation n told her if anything came up to let me know an i,d buy it for her. 6 months later she sent a group txt out to her owners saying there was a litter for sale. I checked them out an purchased pure placere. All my other dogs with katie. I met her when i worked for paul young. She was only parader at time. She was always inquisitive asking questions. I knew then she would be a trainer. Always been friends sinse and supported her when she got her license. I wouldn,t give a dog to any1 else as she does them the way i like m to be done.
Report LoyalHoncho September 1, 2017 4:56 AM BST
Now the donut is denying what is here for all to see - in black and white! 
"the dog ran no race at all it was either lame or crooked simple"
.You have to laugh.  I can't quite work out if you are naive or just plain stupid!
Report Winja September 1, 2017 9:51 AM BST
fair play to you private....seven kingdoms a genuine grader who pays his way but good to see a man keeping their word and putting in a dog who will be open class.......you must have a good eye......quite a few years ago i had a dogs with different crayford trainers at the same time and it never really worked.....it felt like I was being treated as a spy for the other trainer whenever I turned up at one set of kennels....
Report privatehire September 1, 2017 9:58 AM BST
I have at various times worked for all the top trainers love my dogs. Friend of mine sources my dogs. Terrific judge,has good contacts. Over the years found mags gamble, roxholme dream n many other terrific dogs.
Report privatehire September 1, 2017 10:57 AM BST
1 that got away was joyful tidings irish derby winner had the dog bought. Went to look at him had a toe missing. Tried to strike a deal my mate still wanted to buy as he,d bin running like that for good while. Couldn,t convince other lad n deal fell thru. Rest is history as they say.
Report Winja September 1, 2017 11:14 AM BST
that's still gotta pinch a bit even now!!!.......so.....if you don't mind me asking......are you still involved in the training or buying and selling of greyhounds or have you become purely an owner.....
Report privatehire September 1, 2017 11:40 AM BST
Been back workin with the dogs 8 weeks now. Workin for kate at sattelite kennel. Her old kennels, kim marlows place. Bitch,s in season, injured dogs that are on 2 wks or more treatment. And pups. Quite busy. Myself, her brother sean, n kim marlow up here. Usually do a swop over on a monday. Dogs ready to race go back to racing kennel. Bitch,s in season an the injured dogs come back with me.its a good arrangement as they av all the fit to race dogs down there. Our guy comes to check them over an scan the dogs evry monday. Thats y we do the swop over then.
Report privatehire September 1, 2017 11:57 AM BST
I cant get internet up here. Very difficult being at the end of the runway american airforce base lakenheath. So i dont get to look at as much as i like. My mate on igb sight evry day,frightened he misses something. He buys n sells a few still.
Report privatehire September 1, 2017 11:57 AM BST
I cant get internet up here. Very difficult being at the end of the runway american airforce base lakenheath. So i dont get to look at as much as i like. My mate on igb sight evry day,frightened he misses something. He buys n sells a few still.
Report Winja September 1, 2017 12:24 PM BST
I think it was a good arrangement to combine steve gammon and Katies dogs and with the kennels being a lot closer to the stadium it works out better for the dogs......been a breath of fresh air Katie and a terrific addition to the track.....with jim daly also on the books we may well be a bigger player in the BAGS intertack this year and I would not be surprised to see some of your dogs representing us....
Report irishone September 1, 2017 12:58 PM BST
is the inter track on this year ?
Report privatehire September 1, 2017 1:21 PM BST
Not sure if it will take place irish, winja.
Sure i heard there was a doubt due to the media rights deal an trainer contracts. It may be a non runner.
Report irishone September 1, 2017 5:13 PM BST
yep
Report LoyalHoncho September 1, 2017 7:55 PM BST
Have you apologised yet grudger?  Do it on here because I realise that face to face would be too embarassing for you.  I bet all of the other Crayford trainers are now aware of this thread, and of your baseless accusations and are equally disgusted.  In you!  Come on, save face, apologise and admit that it was heated "pocket talk"!
Apology:                      10/1
More backsliding and denial   1/10
More general abuse:           No offers
Report superjudge September 1, 2017 8:17 PM BST
honco you dont know when to stop pal.i know mr stevens would not run lame dogs i.e micky junior dartobe smart  skiproe delight and triangle heather are all very sound dogs now fook of pal you aint got a clue
Report superjudge September 1, 2017 9:15 PM BST
i thought you would see it my way in the end. goodboy.honcho have a beer mate you need to chill.
Report LoyalHoncho September 2, 2017 1:35 AM BST
For whatever reason my reply has been removed.  Probably because supergrudge complained to the moderator, being the big wean that he is.  It was:-
honco you dont know when to stop pal.i know mr stevens would not run lame dogs i.e micky junior dartobe smart  skiproe delight and triangle heather are all very sound dogs now fook of pal you aint got a clue

"That'll do for me and I'm sure it'll do for Ian Stevens too".  Super grudge has backed down and seen the error of his ways.  He's still a balloon though"!
Report starship September 2, 2017 8:52 AM BST
i know mr stevens would not run lame dogs i.e micky junior dartobe smart  skiproe delight and triangle heather are all very sound dogs

i think superjudge is being a bit sarcastic

not taking sides, superjudge watching the dogs at crayford whereas i dont think loyal honcho does.
if mr stevens does watch his dogs run, all the four dogs superjudge has mention MUST  be carrying some sort of injury.
and i do watch every race at crayford
Report superjudge September 2, 2017 9:27 AM BST
bill i dont want to be sticking unsound dogs up on a greyhound forum but iam right what i say and defo dont want to be getting involved in slagging matches either.but what people dont understand that alot of bags greyhounds running week in week out that are lame.people always think that it pocket talk if you mention this but its fact
Report privatehire September 2, 2017 9:39 AM BST
We try our best to keep on top of injurys. Av 30 dogs checked an scanned evry monday. Maybe a dozen re checked. Nature of the track ur always gona get stresses n strains. Trick is spotting them b4 they become serious issues.
Report superjudge September 2, 2017 10:00 AM BST
i believe that private one of the dogs you own hes a reason aint the soundest but your clever enough to realise that and dont run it every week.thats the differance.good luck with your pup today right draw 2 looks a norse?
Report starship September 2, 2017 10:42 AM BST
loyal honcho
mikey junior last time up had every chance and done a 25.02
my comment on the dog was....shocking.
watch it in the first race today, every chance, got beat a distance
Report privatehire September 2, 2017 10:56 AM BST
Good shout super. Bin avin issues with him last 3 months. Such a fast dog in his grade wanted to give him evry chance. Such a good button dog. U must av a spy at kates. We retired him yesterday. Shame as i said bin great dog for me gambling wise. Couch sumwer with his name on.
Report starship September 2, 2017 11:00 AM BST
and while we are at it
watch MERCURY PEAGSUS, has looked lame the last three races.
watch it today in the 10.53.....cannot take a bend.
trainer...ian stevens.
Report privatehire September 2, 2017 11:01 AM BST
Ye loox like he,s put piemans dog in to ruin him. If he smashes bars down like e did last time it wont matter. Only concern the track. Was bang middle to  outside last night. That seve dog of ours was 50,s on at corner n got beat.
Report superjudge September 2, 2017 12:13 PM BST
racing managers dont do that private lol. your get nicked for saying that. good luck anyway.
Report privatehire September 2, 2017 12:18 PM BST
Ta mate. All x,d.
Report superjudge September 2, 2017 12:30 PM BST
what a surprise 2 moving right off on the runup.still ran a burster private.
Report privatehire September 2, 2017 1:39 PM BST
Yip wonder what price that was? Bumped start
Couldn,t grade eggs. How far would e av won if u swapped boxes. I,m a realist n bin n game longer than methusela. U cant win all the time. Pups shouldn,t be boxed up. Criminal.
Report LoyalHoncho September 4, 2017 3:49 AM BST
My final word.
Mikey Junior did a gracilis.  Kennel and owner gutted, starship gloating - says it all.
Report starship September 4, 2017 9:34 AM BST
people who know me, know i will not watch a reply of a race if i see a dog get injured.
my point was that these dogs should be checked out when they appear to be running lame.
i am sorry that mikey junior has done a gracilis, i would not wish that on any dog.
Report superjudge September 4, 2017 9:42 AM BST
this guy is a bit dim starship.nobody gloats about a dog been injured unless your a horrible ****.feel sorry for the dog. as for the trainer being gutted no comment on that one.
Report privatehire September 4, 2017 9:49 AM BST
Dont know if u heard yet lads thats brick mansions retired. Gracilis.
Report superjudge September 4, 2017 10:08 AM BST
that a shame private.been a good dog.
Report privatehire September 4, 2017 10:27 AM BST
Yes dogs like him hard to replace. Quivers dog got bad 1 as well. Be of a while.
Report LoyalHoncho September 5, 2017 8:17 PM BST
Final last words.   Fridays Rachael, Sharons Bling, Sarah Free, Deran Jet.
And supergrudge, you're a parasite, a hanger-on, to anyone who you think might drop you a bit of info, etc  etc.  And I'm quite sure that PH, and others, see you're brown-nosing for what it is.  Nice winner with the Lid - again - PH.
Report superjudge September 5, 2017 8:51 PM BST
honcho you seem to think you might know me and you dont. i definatly dont need to hang on to anybody for info lol. you need to chill mate and stop talking like a prick.
Report privatehire September 6, 2017 8:42 AM BST
Cheerz honcho. Thought it was a step to far. Had just got finished. Put it on my phone. Didn,t av a bet. Way we were carrying on u,d think he,d won the derby. Good achievement to do 5 timer at crayford.
Report bruno100 September 8, 2017 12:05 PM BST
What about keatley is he still manipulating the races around there
Report Winja September 8, 2017 6:42 PM BST
who the feck is keatley Bruno?.......
Report privatehire September 8, 2017 6:50 PM BST
Maybe keightley.
Report Winja September 8, 2017 6:51 PM BST
Not at Crayford though............
Report privatehire September 8, 2017 6:52 PM BST
Think mark concentrates a lot on sunderland.
Report Winja September 8, 2017 7:24 PM BST
You could be right private but Bruno seemed to be suggesting the keatley person was manipulating races at Crayford......... I have never heard of him...........
Report privatehire September 8, 2017 9:29 PM BST
Dont know him then. Think of better tracks to be manipulating races.
Report privatehire September 8, 2017 9:34 PM BST
Its a track that there is no marjin for error. Hard enough to back a winner at the gaff. In yrs gone by i,ve taken dogs there gone in2 corner a neck behind n bin on wrong side n come out 2nd bend more than a dozen lengths behind.
Report starship September 8, 2017 11:40 PM BST
Final last words.   Fridays Rachael, Sharons Bling, Sarah Free, Deran Jet.

and how does that help mercury pegasus.

bit like you going to car showroom, buying a car.
a week later you come back and say to the salesman,
that car you sold, very hard to start in the morning and will not go over 30mph.
and he says to you,
well all the other cars i have got, there are no problems with them.

how does that help you
Report starship September 9, 2017 11:39 AM BST
add
skiproe delight to the list
Report At_The_Dogs September 9, 2017 11:52 AM BST
Mite as well roll the dice than watch the vids absolutely g/l to any1 who makes this pay!!
Report starship September 9, 2017 12:04 PM BST
if u could get the BET365 prices it would be easy
Report At_The_Dogs September 9, 2017 4:28 PM BST
I can... Means nothing only thing they got right all morning was Cronin.
Report superjudge September 9, 2017 4:35 PM BST
that was already on the list starship.the soundest dog that trainer got is deputy hawkBlush
Report bruno100 September 12, 2017 11:14 AM BST
That Mr K really is shrewd
Report Winja January 30, 2021 9:21 PM GMT
just heard stevens is leaving crayford........anyone know the story......
Report Deptford January 30, 2021 9:39 PM GMT
I think DR said earlier he was going to retire in a few months but kennels were completely flooded so decided to bring it forward, Thursday last runners
Report Winja January 30, 2021 10:11 PM GMT
thanks deptford....
Report privatehire February 1, 2021 6:10 PM GMT
Had a lucky. Sprint open luigi dog,kilara loch dog of anna,s in 3, affirmed, atarah king in other sprint. Play some machine as not had any win bets. Very strong in stayers race.in case affirmed dont turn up 346 combo tricast. 56 big f/c 6/5 cover. Tricasts 564  563. Loadsa money 6 to a 3 student prince. On evrything i seen i,m baffled. Imo e wont stay. Ran in all non stayers race p.b. yes e ran on. 82 spots behind affirmed time. Icarus got beat 5 by affirmed so he 5 length quicker 3 n 4 run trip an stay. If i could i,d back him to be last. Again if affirmed dont turn up icarus 10/1 worth a saver. Atarah would be my nap. Good luck if u play donny n harlow. Not for me.
Report DroopysGregKinkysNap February 4, 2021 2:56 PM GMT
Ian Stevens off to a flyer with the retirement multi...
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com