Forums

Greyhounds

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
superjudge
25 Aug 17 20:49
| Topic/replies: 1,155 | Blogger: superjudge's blog
20.09 errill ginger finished completly tailed of tonight.should be a stewards into the running of the dog.this trainers dogs run very in and out far to often.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 88
By:
LoyalHoncho
When: 29 Aug 17 20:20
Upgraded then beat for pace down is pretty common.  You've had a go at this guy before  You should give it a rest and look at some of the bigger guys.
By:
superjudge
When: 29 Aug 17 20:30
dont talk bollooks honcho.it dont mean because its gone from a5 to a a4 that its got an upgrade. its clear you dont know the dogs there.the dog ran no race at all it was either lame or crooked simple.
By:
LoyalHoncho
When: 30 Aug 17 04:41
I keep my eye on Crayford but you're right, I don't know all the dogs there.  I do know however that there isn't a bags trainer in the land, at any track, that will overly try with an A5 dog, in an A4, and thus risk a long run of losses at A3 before the dog has any chance of getting a crack back at A5.  I also know that the dog put in his usual 3.65 sectional - consistent to about eight spots over its last ten runs - then got swallowed up at the bend, as the faster dogs swamped it.  And I don't see anything crooked in any dog who runs ten sectionals between 3.61 and 3.69, in a row.  Anything else I need to know?
By:
superjudge
When: 30 Aug 17 07:02
you need to know honcho that sectionals dont mean fock all. and what are you talking about trying.just want the dog to run on its merits and not loose lenghs on its last run.honco little clue sa dogs have slow sect qa have fast sect. dont reply to something that you dont know about. cheers.
By:
LoyalHoncho
When: 30 Aug 17 17:05
If you don't want replies don't post.  Or are you just shouting your mouth off for the sale of it?
What is clear about this dog is that if it doesn't secure and early lead it gives up - and you don't need to be so-called professional punter to work that one out. Maybe that's why the dog is trialling over hurdles!  And anyone who ignores sectionals in greyhound racing should give up, and take up knitting.  Why don't you try it?
By:
superjudge
When: 30 Aug 17 17:19
and anyone who ignores sectionals in greyhound racing should give up lol.honcho with that statement it pretty clear you dont know what your talking about. stop now your embarassing yourself.
By:
superjudge
When: 30 Aug 17 17:26
just to let you know loyal and give you a clue. its about speed into the corner. look for it and you might back a winner.
By:
wedge1
When: 30 Aug 17 18:58
read it all now speed to the corner
what corner
choice of
all about the hound
if it wants to it will
otherwise it will let you down
one thing you can not tell a dog to do is how to win
By:
LoyalHoncho
When: 30 Aug 17 19:11
lmao.
By:
privatehire
When: 30 Aug 17 19:21
Pure placere, actually blackie, he,s the reason, By chance, lift the lid, just some o mine. Its all about buying the right type o dog to suit the track in my opinion. These dogs are ideally suited. They are what they are. Winners. No champions, but they all win there share. All bought for nominal money. An all can be bought for not a hill o beans. None owe me a penny. Miles in front on them all. I,m no judge at the place. Just thats where they run. Its the type of dogs i look for. Bangers with good early.
By:
superjudge
When: 30 Aug 17 20:21
yep private all got good early at crayford. pure placere  poss quickest dog at crayford to the corner.will look at the sectionals to make sure lol could not believe it was a 4 last sat night massive price
By:
irishone
When: 30 Aug 17 20:30
great thread lads

takes me back years
By:
irishone
great thread lads

takes me back years
By:
privatehire
E was very impressive. If e could keep trapping like that would be nice dog. I tipped the by chance dog to be a nice dog. Going right way. Again if e could be consistant at start be a real good dog. Lift the lid cant start to save his life, but got good early. Just 1 o them dogs thats just desperate to get to the front. Run thru brick wall for u. Worth there weight in gold them 1,s.
By:
superjudge
When: 30 Aug 17 20:43
lift the lid staying on alot better now private.and by chance proper nice puppy be even better drawn futher out from 2 really like that pup
By:
privatehire
When: 30 Aug 17 20:53
Dont know why but bin drawn 2 evry race he,s had. Thats first time he,s really cracked out n defo moved right. He,brave tho wen he,s got dogs about him he chucks himself round corner.Track fast other day, impression he gives me if he leads he wont get back run.
By:
superjudge
When: 30 Aug 17 20:56
he def wont get back run private he very good on the bunny see him going through the grades
By:
LoyalHoncho
When: 31 Aug 17 01:50
Anyway, when did you first lose money on Stevens dog and take the hump?
By:
LoyalHoncho
When: 31 Aug 17 14:54
Well, supergrudge?  How often has your judgement let you down and you've blamed the trainer?  And when are you going to apologise to this man for your quite disgusting accusations, all done under the anonymity of this forum?
By:
LoyalHoncho
When: 31 Aug 17 18:38
Three good winners this afternoon for Ian Stevens - the man that supergrudge has been slagging off.  Were you on grudger?  Have you apologised yet?  Numbskull.
By:
privatehire
When: 31 Aug 17 18:50
Noticed katie o introduced a new bitch 2day. First ever race in its life. Ran particularly well. Kenneled for 5 hrs plus. A very good introduction. Seavale dream. Wait a minute. Thats mine as well.
By:
LoyalHoncho
When: 31 Aug 17 18:57
Good man PH.. Best of luck with them all.  Very able and ambitious trainer too.
By:
privatehire
When: 31 Aug 17 19:08
Cheerz honcho. The winds behind us at the moment. Dogs are flying. U know this game could be on the floor nxt week. Nature of the game. Will enjoy it while we,re winning.
By:
FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK
When: 31 Aug 17 19:11
Schooled by very good trainer
By:
Winja
When: 31 Aug 17 19:25
how come you have pure placer with boy green and the rest with katie private or do you have others with different trainers......
By:
Winja
When: 31 Aug 17 19:25
placere
By:
superjudge
When: 31 Aug 17 19:35
iam a terrible judge honcho. do my money week in week out. you got me bang on.i need to be like you and work those sectionals out better
By:
superjudge
When: 31 Aug 17 20:44
honcho you said exactly the same about mark wallis a proper trainer.what was it tread lightly when one of his drift like barges. you are a focking hypocrite. what did you mean by that you mug?
By:
LoyalHoncho
When: 31 Aug 17 20:59
I've never said anything the same as you.  Ever.  Never ever accused a trainer of running a lame dog  Unlike you.  Are you going to apologise like any decent pocket-talker would?
By:
superjudge
When: 31 Aug 17 21:54
never accused anyone of running a dog lame. you need to learn to read before spouting  your gob off.
By:
privatehire
When: 31 Aug 17 23:36
Sorry winja.phone on charge. Met lindy green at clonmel. We had to move a dog on called seven kingdoms. We were all in pub togetha at clonmel for coursing. Lindy said she would take him. For doing me this favour i said i,d put something else with her. Following year met her again clonmel,had a conversation n told her if anything came up to let me know an i,d buy it for her. 6 months later she sent a group txt out to her owners saying there was a litter for sale. I checked them out an purchased pure placere. All my other dogs with katie. I met her when i worked for paul young. She was only parader at time. She was always inquisitive asking questions. I knew then she would be a trainer. Always been friends sinse and supported her when she got her license. I wouldn,t give a dog to any1 else as she does them the way i like m to be done.
By:
LoyalHoncho
When: 01 Sep 17 04:56
Now the donut is denying what is here for all to see - in black and white! 
"the dog ran no race at all it was either lame or crooked simple"
.You have to laugh.  I can't quite work out if you are naive or just plain stupid!
By:
Winja
When: 01 Sep 17 09:51
fair play to you private....seven kingdoms a genuine grader who pays his way but good to see a man keeping their word and putting in a dog who will be open class.......you must have a good eye......quite a few years ago i had a dogs with different crayford trainers at the same time and it never really worked.....it felt like I was being treated as a spy for the other trainer whenever I turned up at one set of kennels....
By:
privatehire
When: 01 Sep 17 09:58
I have at various times worked for all the top trainers love my dogs. Friend of mine sources my dogs. Terrific judge,has good contacts. Over the years found mags gamble, roxholme dream n many other terrific dogs.
By:
privatehire
When: 01 Sep 17 10:57
1 that got away was joyful tidings irish derby winner had the dog bought. Went to look at him had a toe missing. Tried to strike a deal my mate still wanted to buy as he,d bin running like that for good while. Couldn,t convince other lad n deal fell thru. Rest is history as they say.
By:
Winja
When: 01 Sep 17 11:14
that's still gotta pinch a bit even now!!!.......so.....if you don't mind me asking......are you still involved in the training or buying and selling of greyhounds or have you become purely an owner.....
By:
privatehire
When: 01 Sep 17 11:40
Been back workin with the dogs 8 weeks now. Workin for kate at sattelite kennel. Her old kennels, kim marlows place. Bitch,s in season, injured dogs that are on 2 wks or more treatment. And pups. Quite busy. Myself, her brother sean, n kim marlow up here. Usually do a swop over on a monday. Dogs ready to race go back to racing kennel. Bitch,s in season an the injured dogs come back with me.its a good arrangement as they av all the fit to race dogs down there. Our guy comes to check them over an scan the dogs evry monday. Thats y we do the swop over then.
By:
privatehire
When: 01 Sep 17 11:57
I cant get internet up here. Very difficult being at the end of the runway american airforce base lakenheath. So i dont get to look at as much as i like. My mate on igb sight evry day,frightened he misses something. He buys n sells a few still.
By:
privatehire
When: 01 Sep 17 11:57
I cant get internet up here. Very difficult being at the end of the runway american airforce base lakenheath. So i dont get to look at as much as i like. My mate on igb sight evry day,frightened he misses something. He buys n sells a few still.
Page 1 of 3  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com