Forums

Greyhounds

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
surgeon
16 Nov 09 15:17
| Topic/replies: 647 | Blogger: surgeon's blog
Where do i get them please ?

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 64
By:
Ba Ba Ba Booom Mr Castle
When: 16 Nov 09 15:21
By:
starship
When: 16 Nov 09 15:24
what would u like
the morning dogs
the afternoon dogs
or the night dogs
plz be a bit more specfic
By:
BJG
When: 16 Nov 09 15:29
Mornin noon and night dogs would be nice :D
By:
clacton
When: 16 Nov 09 15:32
Eclipse in the betting shops tonight. Cracking card. Most of the top dogs
By:
The Weaver
When: 16 Nov 09 15:41
Is the Eclipse 2 or 3 qualify from each heat?
By:
surgeon
When: 16 Nov 09 15:41
e mail where ?

I would like bags pics - all of them - surely in the 21st century i should be able to view races ?!
By:
The Weaver
When: 16 Nov 09 15:43
You can't get Bags pics online Surgeon. Evening pics you can, but the bookmakers wont allow BAGS outside of shops.
By:
clacton
When: 16 Nov 09 15:44
I think 3 qualify tonight and 2 from 3 semi finals
By:
now wheres that switch!!!
When: 16 Nov 09 15:44
the big 3 wont have a say in matters soon if the Gambling Commision reccomendations come true!
By:
The Weaver
When: 16 Nov 09 15:45
Thanks clac. No idea what the gambling comm' are proposing but can't see the big 3 funding the races for them to be shown online
By:
clacton
When: 16 Nov 09 15:46
Bags will be finished if bookmakers dont get their way.
By:
surgeon
When: 16 Nov 09 15:47
I used to have a link - someone must have a link
By:
When: 16 Nov 09 15:47
The weave the general opinion was that there was going to to be funding for bags from another source that would rival or dwarf what the big 3 pay for the product
By:
clacton
When: 16 Nov 09 15:48
Sit in the betting shop tonight as i'm doing. I'll probably be the only one there.
By:
The Weaver
When: 16 Nov 09 15:50
It just doesnt add up. If this 'other source' are to fund showing an alternative to BAGS, what do they benefit from doing so? Unless it's betfair or a TV station? Had the rumours of ATR doing so, but nothing ever happened there. Which tracks would they use? Aside from the 6 bookmaker owned
By:
When: 16 Nov 09 15:53
i got the impression the GC were kinda going to dictate to the bookies who should be allowed access to the pictures etc, not the bookmakers being in control, racing channels were mentioned especially over the winter months
By:
prisoner of peace
When: 16 Nov 09 16:00
I still have a German link,
By:
ROMFORD-EXILE
When: 16 Nov 09 16:02
I wish I got a pound for everytime I get sucked into reading one of these live picture threads.
Roll on next year.
By:
overboard
When: 16 Nov 09 16:12
"now where.............."

You are clueless.
Go and look up the phrase "Intellectual Property".
Now look up "Ownership of IP".
Now explain how an owner of IP can be forced to do as you are suggesting.

Then go and lie down and have a nice rest.
Good man.
By:
When: 16 Nov 09 19:26
overboard!!! the dogs are not owned by the bookmakers, many tracks are not owned by the bookmakers, and trainers are not owned by bookmakers!!! A rival service not named BAGS is very viable if the industry pulls together and realise that the bookmakers are milking a product that they pay very little into ,a dn have reduced to a farce with restrictions etc!!
A tote or exchange operated service with pics available online or through a racing channel is realistic and not far away!
By:
Stow_judge
When: 16 Nov 09 19:42
Could not agree more. A partnership with Turf TV/RUK seems a very obvious target for Greyhound racing. RUK have lot's of spare air time in the winter evenings for a start.
By:
sanity
When: 16 Nov 09 20:09
What tracks do you suppose would join a rival service?
By:
When: 16 Nov 09 20:10
any that are offered more money than the big 3 pay them, at a guess?!!!!!!
By:
sanity
When: 16 Nov 09 20:11
Dream on.
By:
When: 16 Nov 09 20:13
sanity the tracks get f all for bags in comparison to what the books make from the product!! There are many tracks not on the bags service that should be and quite a few on Bags that really shouldnt be!!! Some competition to bags may make the bookmakers stop taking the p1ss out of punters!
By:
VERY NICE
When: 16 Nov 09 20:18
Would it not be agood idea if some of these racecoures,that are not dual purpose tracks i.e flat and jumps to submit plans to have a dog track on there land and race maybe 3 times a week,and this would surely give all us dog fans a bit of hope.Dundalk works very well.Just need good locations,and im sure it would take off
Just athought with all the doom and gloom surrounding the sport.
Maybe the STOW campaign if it falls on deaf ears could look at this being an option.
By:
IanP
When: 16 Nov 09 20:18
How would this new channel succeed when the previous one and the one before that both failed ?
By:
sanity
When: 16 Nov 09 20:19
If you had a betting shop would you take a bet from any track not regulated by bags.
By:
When: 16 Nov 09 20:20
sanity there would be no need, there would either be a tote for tracks or exchange only, who needs the big 3????
By:
sanity
When: 16 Nov 09 20:22
No punters.
By:
When: 16 Nov 09 20:23
sanity?? are there no punters on here then?? no punters that want to bet dogs but get restricted by the vermin?? get real no proper punters use the shops anymore, would make no difference
By:
The Weaver
When: 16 Nov 09 20:25
some / most tracks survive on the bags money, i doubt many would risk jumping ship to join a rival service, in case it didnt work out.
By:
When: 16 Nov 09 20:28
weaver there are loads of tracks that are not on bags, never have been and never will be, they would welcome any income generated, half the bags tracks are ben t so too see some proper racing not influenced by the vermin would make a pleasant change!
By:
sanity
When: 16 Nov 09 20:29
Who's paying the track to open.
By:
The Weaver
When: 16 Nov 09 20:33
and everyone one of thjose tracks not on bags, wants to be!

Dont get me wrong, i'd love it to happen and spent the last few years trying to make it happen, but fear it never will.
By:
sanity
When: 16 Nov 09 20:34
Sept 09 for someone who have just joined this forum you talk utter rubbish. By the way to say bags tracks are**you can be had for libel.
By:
When: 16 Nov 09 20:38
sanity would u like to explain why a certain track was taken off the service not long ago?? Or perhaps why a certain trainer and track management member are no longer at newcastle?? or maybe why there are restrictions all over the country on bets accepted on bags??? will await your response!!!
By:
sanity
When: 16 Nov 09 20:43
You got it !! Bags stand no nonsense any thing in proper they stamp it out.
By:
sanity
When: 16 Nov 09 20:51
Have you gone to bed?
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo