Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Areyoutalkintome?
16 May 13 10:34
| Topic/replies: 1,145 | Blogger: Areyoutalkintome?'s blog
Have those that received this offer from betfair been paid?

I have received no credit to date.
Pause Switch to Standard View The Players - 20% bonus on your...
Show More
Report Super Hans May 16, 2013 1:50 PM BST
Was this a fixed odds offer?
Report wowiezowiee May 16, 2013 2:29 PM BST
Nope > exchange. twas a losing week for me :(
Report Super Hans May 16, 2013 3:17 PM BST
Was it win market only?

And did you have to opt in?
Report Compensation Year May 16, 2013 4:15 PM BST
Received my 20% bonus yesterday at 4.26pm having chased them by email at 4pm. No reply from them of course but at least I have my £50

From memory I have had to chase the last 3 or 4 bonuses that were due. My feeling is if you dont chase them you are unlikely to get your money. Very disappointing but that's how it is I'm afraid.
Report Compensation Year May 16, 2013 4:16 PM BST
Super Hans - the offer was by personal invitation and yes you had to opt in.
Report Super Hans May 16, 2013 4:34 PM BST
Cheers.

Out of interest was it an e mail invitation?

Or on your Betfair homepage?
Report Areyoutalkintome? May 16, 2013 4:37 PM BST
Hans - E-mail invitation.

Thanks compensation year - they have always credited my account without any prompt from myself. I have sent them an e-mail, though judging by recent avg. response times, I will be lucky to see the credit within a week!
Report maggot May 16, 2013 4:38 PM BST
It came up on my home page. If my memory serves me correct, you had to stake minimum £200 on the exchange to qualify.
Report Compensation Year May 16, 2013 4:41 PM BST
Email invitation only - I guess they were trying to get people to bet who had done little business with them of late. That's very much the case with me.
Report maggot May 16, 2013 4:43 PM BST
It definitely came up on my home page. I didn't get an e mail.
Report Compensation Year May 16, 2013 4:49 PM BST
maggot - have just looked back at my email and it says 'offer only applies to this username .....  and under the terms and conditions (that I read very carefully!) it says 'you can only take part if you have been invited directly ....

I cant comment on my home page as I did not look.
Report maggot May 16, 2013 4:53 PM BST
Was it the minimum £200 offer ?
Report Areyoutalkintome? May 16, 2013 4:58 PM BST
Yes it was Maggot.

I was invited by e-mail.
Report Compensation Year May 16, 2013 5:05 PM BST
Good luck AYTTM - hope you get your bonus shortly
Report Areyoutalkintome? May 16, 2013 5:13 PM BST
Cheers.
Report Silver Medal Winnder May 16, 2013 5:58 PM BST
this is unreal - ive been using betfair for nearly 10 years and not once have I had an offer from them, let alone one as good as that mentioned above.

for information purposes, im a reasonably big punter - especially on golf!
Report Compensation Year May 16, 2013 6:58 PM BST
Then I'm not surprised that you have been passed over with any offers Silver. I think it's very unfair but my impression is that if you only use BF spasmodically and are a relatively small player then you have half a chance of getting an invite for some of their more attractive offers. I certainly fall into this category and am a 5% commission player so it's beneficial for me to use the purple place for my business - mainly premiership footy and the big golf tournaments where liquidity is not an issue.
Report Arklearkle May 16, 2013 9:43 PM BST
I got the offer by email and was paid without prompting. As far as I can remember it said the money would be paid within 72 hours. The offer said one would get 20% of winnings but disappointingly the terms and conditions said 50 max
Report therhino May 16, 2013 10:39 PM BST
Not impressed to be overlooked for such things in lieu of part time golf bettors. Here every week ffs, how bout a loyalty reward scheme?
Report mengmeng May 16, 2013 10:47 PM BST
promotions are to get new customers or encourage smaller ones to bet more or atleast more often, if they already got your custom why would they offer you any incentives?  sad but true
Report therhino May 16, 2013 10:54 PM BST
Most companies offer loyalty rewards to keep that custom you refer to meng. It is a fairly common tactic of most businesses...
Report mengmeng May 16, 2013 10:58 PM BST
i would imagine the betfair bosses in their wisdom see the smaller commission regular uses pay as their reward for loyalty lol. Betfair doesnt have the competition to need to offer loyalty schemes i guess its either here or the purple. I myself use purple ever since the premium charge came in, just here for the forum really
Report mengmeng May 16, 2013 11:00 PM BST
saying that **** offer loyalty rewards, you gained points to buy stuff from there shop, i got loads of usb memory sticks, wines, chargers all sorts, plus every once in a while get tickets to their private corperate boxes at cheltenham, aintree ect
Report Areyoutalkintome? May 17, 2013 3:21 AM BST
therhino 16 May 13 22:39 Joined: 12 Jul 10 | Topic/replies: 3,447 | Blogger: therhino's blog
Not impressed to be overlooked for such things in lieu of part time golf bettors. Here every week ffs, how bout a loyalty reward scheme?

I am also here every week, as you put it.
Report poorestpunter May 17, 2013 10:29 PM BST

But they have the excellent rewards scheme!!

I have a, ahem, friend who also has an account which hasn't been particularly active for a few years, his rewards scheme is always so attainable, whereas as mine is just always out of reach (and the rewards this time around are rubbish, 10, 20, 30 or 40) depending on which level you reach.  Best for bonuses is b365 imo.  Like them overall, even if their site goes down each time they have that €50 pre match and first €50 in running can't lose offer.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com