Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
coco
06 Apr 12 13:25
| Topic/replies: 437 | Blogger: coco's blog
7 pm tonight theres highlights of yesterdays play what a ****ing joke , for years we enjoyed live masters on bbc for 4 days , they will soon have no sport on bbc , well apart from bowls,curling,swimming not to mention the boat race ,
Pause Switch to Standard View the masters on bbc
Show More
Report xmoneyx April 6, 2012 1:28 PM BST
if they lose the open--im refusing to pay licence fee
Report maggot April 6, 2012 1:36 PM BST
They're very good at snooker. In particular when they go off air half way through the final frame, to show a repeat episode of Little House On The Prairie. Top stuff.
Report coco April 6, 2012 1:50 PM BST
when they used to do that tournament towards the tail end of the year i think it was the benson and hedges , they would come on around 1 pm and even though with todays technology where people can get updated scores in an instant , they insisted in showing 2 hours of the morning play before they went live , thats not the point though , when they try their coverage of the masters , the open , world snooker , royal ascot, is all second to none , but they dont seem interested in major sporting events now , thats their choice , unfortunately we viewers have no choice and we just have to keep paying the licence fee for their sub standard product
Report cruso April 6, 2012 2:12 PM BST
The timing of tv broadcasts is restricted by Augusta Golf club, you will notice its not on Sky till 7 pm either.
Report guinness2dear April 6, 2012 2:16 PM BST
Report xmoneyx April 6, 2012 2:18 PM BST
bbc dont even have the red button for amen fri
Report aberdonia April 6, 2012 2:24 PM BST
the bbc only have the rights for the weekend.

I cant stand the beeb from a political point, their northern branch is like a labour party club and is shamelessly biased against the Scottish Govt.

However i will watch them over the weekend. Much prefer their team to Murray, Critchley et al
Report NonShy.. April 6, 2012 2:49 PM BST
i haven't paid license fee for 2 years
Report Do wah Diddy April 6, 2012 9:21 PM BST
IF YOU BUY THAT DONGLE OFF BID T V IT SAYS YOU CAN THOUSANDS OF T V CHANNWELS CAN YOU GET THE GOLF CHANNEL ON IT
Report Do wah Diddy April 6, 2012 9:22 PM BST
PS AND DOES IT GIVE YOU THE DISNEY CHANNEL
Report The Bhoys April 6, 2012 9:24 PM BST
stick to ur AA do wah doody
Report Do wah Diddy April 6, 2012 9:35 PM BST
IVE WEIGHED YOUR PICTURE UP HAVE YOU HAD BOWTOX
Report Do wah Diddy April 6, 2012 9:38 PM BST
I UNDERSTAND WHY YOU SMETIMES GET UPSET AND MOODY ,I UNDERSTAND LADIES PROBLEMS ,DONT WORRY IF YOUR HORMONAL ,YOUR NOT ON YOUR OWN
Report Do wah Diddy April 6, 2012 9:42 PM BST
WHEN YOU WANT TO BEAT A JOCKEY UP BECAUSE HES JUST LOST ON A HORSE ,HAVE A LIE DOWN IT MIGHT NOT BE HIS FAULT ,IT MIGHT BE JUST  YOUR HORMONES PLAYING UP
Report The Bhoys April 6, 2012 9:43 PM BST
Laugh dont back horses
Report Do wah Diddy April 6, 2012 9:44 PM BST
JOHNS WORT IS A GOOD HERBAL REMADY ,BUT DONT LET ANY ONE SEE YOU TAKE IT ,JUST INCASE THEY THINK YOUR A WITCH
Report Do wah Diddy April 6, 2012 9:45 PM BST
IM GLAD THERES SOMETHING THAT MAKES YOU SMILE ,
Report Catch Me ifyoucan April 5, 2019 5:06 PM BST
Do,
Ben sproutin' $hi8e for years my man
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com