Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
wellcometomoirasdrivethru
28 Mar 12 20:23
| Topic/replies: 147 | Blogger: wellcometomoirasdrivethru's blog
Is he overpriced for this weeks Shell Houston Open at almost 300/1 on here he must hold some value
Pause Switch to Standard View Angel Cabrera
Show More
Report gosmash March 29, 2012 1:10 AM BST
Not value for me.  My ratings make him 307
Report therhino March 29, 2012 7:35 AM BST
Highly over rated for mine. For how long he's been around he's only won twice in the states, it just so happens they were both majors. Also won the BMW on euro tour and Singapore on Asian tour, so he really does pull it out for the big ones, of which this is not.
Report DONEMYLOT March 29, 2012 12:37 PM BST
Certainly wasn't over-rated. Went to WEntworth to see him play in the MP three times, a couple against Ernie when he should have beaten him both times.

His control of the short game was superb and attitude was great. Yes, yes he has done massese for his country, and helped Romero along the way but maybe the desire has just gone. FRom pauper to Lord, perhaps he simply doesnt need to try that hard any longer with other things going on
Report padlock March 29, 2012 1:32 PM BST
very rarely get lucky when having few quid on rags,glover also big price so will have few £ on
not much value at top of market,kims price v fair as he has won here before,seems to be getting back to form,allbeit not 4rounds .....
Report padlock March 29, 2012 4:32 PM BST
good start -4 thru 8
Report CrowsEye March 29, 2012 4:34 PM BST
he must be a cert for the marstons
Report the muppet moans March 29, 2012 4:49 PM BST
He usually plays poorly b4 the Masters - if he keeps this up he won't be 150/1 for long Wink
Report ericthecat March 29, 2012 7:24 PM BST
My 3 big outsiders for the shell Cabrera, Barnes and Couch.

Watching on shot link Cabrera played very well and more importantly with the Masters in mind putted well, I have got him @ 190s & 200s for that, but not quite as much as I wanted so doesn't look like I will get it now
Report wellcometomoirasdrivethru March 29, 2012 10:16 PM BST
Wow even i didnt expext that i could be on to my biggest ever payday had £20 on him from the outset but theres still a lot of golf to be played come on Angel
Report kincsem March 30, 2012 6:45 AM BST
He's been missing so many cuts he must have had time to get in a bit of practice. Devil
Report ericthecat March 30, 2012 8:15 AM BST
Players like Cabrera and Ogilvy who have past their prime just can not be bothered with the daily grind of regular tour events. They only care about the big ones. Cabrera especially will only get his game inorder for the events he wants with the Masters being his favourite. Smash it and putt
Report Mighty Whites 2008 March 30, 2012 9:30 PM BST
ogilvy is only 34!
Report fading March 31, 2012 8:53 AM BST
Wouldn't say Ogilvy is past his prime by any means! He's had a few injury problems and doesn't choose to have as busy a schedule as others, but he's got plenty of wins in him yet imo
Report the muppet moans March 31, 2012 10:26 AM BST
I think Ogilvy is probably the best value left at 100/1 ew - last start - held up ran on at finish
Report SuperFrothy March 31, 2012 1:35 PM BST
Ogilvy is stonking value for a player of his calibre, I've seen enough in his last few starts to be positive about his chances.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com