Forums

General Betting

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Getaix1
06 Nov 20 21:10
| Topic/replies: 5 | Blogger: Getaix1's blog
Am I missing a trick?  I pay a fortune for BT and Sky sports and enjoy betting on the football while I watch the matches of interest.  For the last year or so (forever?), if there is a match that isn't covered by sky/bt that I would consider betting on and Betfair have a live stream, why can I only watch in a 1 inch by 1 inch window?  Why would I bet if I can't watch the game in full glory?  I use the most common browser now - "Chrome", even if I don't want to see the match stream, if I want to see match stats part way through a stream, the interface is awful, with half the screen missing?  This is seriously poor and begs the question whether this interface has even been tested by their developers?  It's great to have the footage and stats but if you have to watch them with a magnifying glass then why bother, I want a bet and to enjoy the football!?  It should be an "experience" whether I win or lose.

I would bet much much more if I could watch the match full screen and see the stats without scrolling issues etc.  Perhaps I have missed a trick - perhaps I need to use an older browser, can anyone advise?
Pause Switch to Standard View Betfair Football Live Streaming
Show More
Report Getaix1 November 6, 2020 10:45 PM GMT
I suspect I will get answers such as "it's free what do you expect?", well what is the point if you can't see it properly to enjoy it?  Might as well not pay the 1x1 inch rights costs if no-one can watch it to any satisfaction!  The stats on the other hand are a totally different issue and there is no excuse why the presentation is so poor! IMO of course!  Perhaps both display better on a different browser?
Report betting_masta November 7, 2020 1:40 PM GMT
there is a trick you can use which may work -- open said live video in  separate browser, in that window press and hold ctrl and += to zoom in on the window. the reason to use a separate browser is it will also enlarge your market view which is a pain in the ars but there's no other way to do it as far as i know
Report betting_masta November 7, 2020 1:40 PM GMT
alternatively, this is a pretty good site which usually has most games, and you can full screen anything  from there, it's often taken straight from the same provider as bet365 so often it's only a couple of seconds behind, give or take

https://live-stream365.com/sport/football.php
Report blank November 7, 2020 5:46 PM GMT
If you open livevideo.betfair.com in a separate tab, you can zoom in without affecting your other Betfair tabs.
Report betting_masta November 8, 2020 2:32 PM GMT
world's your oyster,Getaix
Report Getaix1 November 8, 2020 4:38 PM GMT
Thanks betting_masta / blank ...  I admit to having a little rant and not really expecting any constructive response but they are great ideas so many thanks. I am going to try this shortlyGrin
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com