Forums

General Betting

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Olly79
16 Jul 17 12:49
| Topic/replies: 52 | Blogger: Olly79's blog
Have been looking through all the apps on Belfair, seen loads of stuff on YouTube from Peter Webb promoting Bet Angel and Caan Berry singing the praises of Geeks Toy. Just though I would ask if any of you guys would recommend any of the other apps like KH4 Sports Traders etc. I am interested in using them for a few sports, Horse racing, Football, Tennis. Would really appreciate some feed if you have the time please? Thank you in advance :-)
Pause Switch to Standard View What is the best app to use when...
Show More
Report trebor July 17, 2017 10:13 PM BST
I have used Bet Angel pretty much from when it first came out, always found it to be good and have never had a single problem with it at any time.

I think I am correct in saying you can download the instruction book without being a subscriber, shows you every thing it does. I probably only use 10% of its potential, but at less than 50p a day I think it's great value.
Report Olly79 July 17, 2017 10:18 PM BST
Hi trebor

Thank you very much fro taking the time to help me with that question, I don't suppose you have the link to that instruction book by any chance please.
Report trebor July 17, 2017 10:47 PM BST
There you go

https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/
Report Cardinal Scott July 17, 2017 11:54 PM BST
Bet Angel would be my answer too, Geeks Toy is OK but Bet Angel is better, there is a Budget Friendly version called Bet Angel Trader that may be ideal for newbies which is £6 a month.
Report Ghetto Joe July 18, 2017 12:52 PM BST
Gruss is a bit of a bargain at around £6 a month especially if you want to automate things via excel. Not the prettiest of apps but  jam packed with features and now has the streaming prices too. Most have a free trial so just give them all a go before deciding which suits you best.
Report Cardinal Scott July 18, 2017 1:37 PM BST
What an articulate lass that Mignon du Preez was in post match interview.
Report Cardinal Scott July 18, 2017 1:38 PM BST
Oops Wrong thread! Love Grin
Report Olly79 July 18, 2017 8:31 PM BST
Thank you trebor and cardinal for your advice, very must appreciated :-)
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com