Forums

General Betting

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Ghetto Joe
29 Jun 17 15:15
| Topic/replies: 1,523 | Blogger: Ghetto Joe's blog
Is there a problem with the site 've been having problems retreiving the pnl page for a few days now.
Pause Switch to Standard View The server at...
Show More
Report pxb June 29, 2017 9:37 PM BST
I assume you mean P&L. I can access no problem.

Your browser might be running out of memory. Try restarting.
Report CASHINVEST June 30, 2017 7:16 PM BST
same here cannot access P&L or statement
Report CASHINVEST June 30, 2017 7:20 PM BST
The connection has timed out

The server at uk.site.sports.betfair.com is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
Report Ghetto Joe July 1, 2017 2:46 PM BST
Doesn't seem to be a memory issue pxb and even a different browser times out too

"uk.site.sports.betfair.com took too long to respond."  chrome

"The server at uk.site.sports.betfair.com is taking too long to respond." firefox

"This page can’t be displayed

•Make sure the web address https://uk.site.sports.betfair.com is correct." IE
Report pmbets July 1, 2017 7:24 PM BST
I cannot access that page.
Report pmbets July 1, 2017 7:26 PM BST
uk.site.sports.betfair.com took too long to respond Chrome and a picture of a folded a4 page icon with a sad face on it.
Maybe they guy who invented the premium charge his sad .
Report pxb July 1, 2017 9:36 PM BST
Try deleting cookies and logging back in. This works for me when I can't access bank transfers.
Report Ghetto Joe July 2, 2017 4:49 PM BST
It's not at my end pxb, I saw on another forum to switch IP address and it let's you access the data for a while before blocking it again. Betfair must have some over zealous app locking out IP addresses if they seem to access the page too often and by too often that seems to be around 3 or 4 times in the hour :(
Report pxb July 2, 2017 11:04 PM BST
That is a strange restriction, but maybe there are people who compulsively check their P&L all the time.
Report dave1357 July 3, 2017 7:33 PM BST
the gambling commission wouldn't be too impressed if they found out BF were stopping people tracking how much they were losing.
Report Ghetto Joe July 3, 2017 8:29 PM BST
The server at uk.site.sports.betfair.com is also used for prices and the graphs , pxb, not just the p&l screen.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com