Forums

General Betting

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
RyanWolf
29 May 17 14:45
| Topic/replies: 28 | Blogger: RyanWolf's blog
Anyone used/using that service? I'm trying to find out if it's useful or not. Asked them for a trial, even 1 day but refused. Wanted to make a Skrill payment to try them but no response at all. Im not happy of them running business and ignoring people who can be their customers.
Pause Switch to Standard View Inplaytrading.com - any opinions?
Show More
Report nathanrh May 29, 2017 3:16 PM BST
I've not used the service but I can tell enough from it already to see that it's most likely a complete crock - yet again, basic critical thinking must lead anyone with half a brain to the conclusion that if there was a mathematical or serious positive expected value in just providing stats / data to trade from why wouldn't the website owners just do it themselves?.

If you want to pay for a service that provides statistics or match data then go ahead and do so (and this one might be very accurate and for that you might be prepared to pay), but the idea you are going to become a successful trader overnight by just using it as per someones trading video is a total nonsense. The lack of proofed results would also be a big no for me.

Interested in other views ;-).

Regards.
Report Trevh May 29, 2017 4:40 PM BST
Agree with you Nath, and I haven't even looked at it!
Report Andriy May 29, 2017 6:02 PM BST
I don't use them but know that one of their other models for prematch football trading (PMT) can be used very successfully as a market guiding tool (i'm aware of one person making decent 5 figure annual profits as a part timer using it). You could try looking at their twitter feed which seems to give some info about the type of trade they will make in play and decide whether it might be useful to you.

https://twitter.com/footballtraders
Report nathanrh May 29, 2017 8:16 PM BST
Andriy - quite possibly they have the best of intentions and I've absolutely no issue with anyone marketing / selling a data provision service or offering up models of their own volition. The problem arises when you start using trading videos to sell that service (complete with Betfair screenshots) to wannabe traders.

Any statistical edge shared will not last for very long, this is one of the immutable laws of long term profitability. It is of course for each individual to decide whether or not they can make use of the service but the idea that a trading video from a Romanian division 1 fixture that makes £30 is going to lead to untold riches is a complete crock.

Regards.
Report pxb May 29, 2017 9:18 PM BST
Any statistical edge shared will not last for very long, this is one of the immutable laws of long term profitability.

True.

Other people will have been there already. To make money on bf, you have to do what hardly anyone else is doing. And I freely admit that gets more difficult over time as 'edges' become more widely known.
Report Ghetto Joe July 14, 2017 5:37 PM BST
Andriy
29 May 17 18:02
| Topic/replies: 795 | Blogger: Andriy's blog
I don't use them but know that one of their other models for prematch football trading (PMT) can be used very successfully as a market guiding tool (i'm aware of one person making decent 5 figure annual profits as a part timer using it). You could try looking at their twitter feed which seems to give some info about the type of trade they will make in play and decide whether it might be useful to you.

https://twitter.com/footballtraders

Just looked at the registered address in Dartford on google maps for that livesportstrading site they're trying to get you to sign up with, doesn't inspire any confidence in me :)
Report CASHINVEST July 15, 2017 12:28 PM BST
SPAMMER
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com