Forums

General Betting

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
PeteTheBloke
15 Apr 17 18:46
| Topic/replies: 3,712 | Blogger: PeteTheBloke's blog
This must be BF's sneakiest charge of all. You only cop it when you've had buckets of bets so you don't see it
amongst all the other transactions in your statement. You can't filter the statement for it (it doesn't come up
as Data Request fees). It doesn't appear in your commission statement and it doesn't appear in your PC statement.

I don't want to say how much I got caught for before I even knew the charge existed  but I really, really wish
I had another place to bet because these people are sharks.
Pause Switch to Standard View Txn Charges for 1000 Bets in an hour
Show More
Report Andriy April 15, 2017 8:11 PM BST
I thought they'd got rid of all transaction charges (3 or 4 years back?), but just seen part 4 of charges in the T&Cs. Was it always there or has it only been recently reintroduced?
Report PeteTheBloke April 15, 2017 8:18 PM BST
I only discovered it 2 days ago - despite paying it, on and off, for months.

I blame myself for not knowing about it, but I really think BF should flag it up when
you become liable for a new fee. I think it's outrageous that they hide it in your statement
and give you no way of finding it. I had to order a full statement (24hrs) to see what I'd
been charged.
Report TheBaron April 22, 2017 1:50 PM BST
Before your first charge you are normally given a warning and an opportunity to make sure it doesn't happen again.
Report PeteTheBloke May 12, 2017 9:31 PM BST
Before your first charge you are normally given a warning and an opportunity to make sure it doesn't happen again.

That would have been nice
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com