Forums

General Betting

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Rugbyleaguer
26 Feb 17 12:15
| Topic/replies: 2,563 | Blogger: Rugbyleaguer's blog
I tend to bet on Footy and Rugby league, I have been v successful on the latter as I live eat and breath it and have made a lot of money in the past. The off shoot obviously is I get accounts closed on a regular basis and have used a few friends names in the past. I have now just about run out of options and wondered if any of the new sites that are on odds checker are worth bothering with. I don't want loads of hassle when trying to withdraw sending in numerous ID or restricted to pennies within 2 bets after setting the thing up.

Can anyone recommend any of the new ones as a few do rugby league, I usually put through a few mug bets first

Im thinking of firms like 888sport, betway , bet bright etc...all the new ones popping up on odds checker

Cheers for any input
Pause Switch to Standard View New betting companies worth joining?
Show More
Report Angela Rebecchi February 26, 2017 8:59 PM GMT
All those bookies will ask for passport, proof of address, debit card (front and back), and maybe even photos of you in it, if not more.
Report roache February 26, 2017 10:00 PM GMT
Betway and Betbright will restrict you in no time with 888 taking a bit longer
Report Angela Rebecchi February 27, 2017 12:15 PM GMT
Agree with that. Betbright I wouldn't even bother with. I had one bet which was a tenth of the stake I wanted and then was restricted even more and had to send in close to my blood DNA to withdraw my deposit (less the one losing bet I placed!). Shambles of a firm.
Report iprefertolay February 28, 2017 9:47 PM GMT
im barred with betbright they said i could have 0.06p on   true
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com