Forums

General Betting

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Rugbyleaguer
26 Feb 17 13:15
| Topic/replies: 2,563 | Blogger: Rugbyleaguer's blog
I tend to bet on Footy and Rugby league, I have been v successful on the latter as I live eat and breath it and have made a lot of money in the past. The off shoot obviously is I get accounts closed on a regular basis and have used a few friends names in the past. I have now just about run out of options and wondered if any of the new sites that are on odds checker are worth bothering with. I don't want loads of hassle when trying to withdraw sending in numerous ID or restricted to pennies within 2 bets after setting the thing up.

Can anyone recommend any of the new ones as a few do rugby league, I usually put through a few mug bets first

Im thinking of firms like 888sport, betway , bet bright etc...all the new ones popping up on odds checker

Cheers for any input

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 4
By:
Angela Rebecchi
When: 26 Feb 17 20:59
All those bookies will ask for passport, proof of address, debit card (front and back), and maybe even photos of you in it, if not more.
By:
roache
When: 26 Feb 17 22:00
Betway and Betbright will restrict you in no time with 888 taking a bit longer
By:
Angela Rebecchi
When: 27 Feb 17 12:15
Agree with that. Betbright I wouldn't even bother with. I had one bet which was a tenth of the stake I wanted and then was restricted even more and had to send in close to my blood DNA to withdraw my deposit (less the one losing bet I placed!). Shambles of a firm.
By:
iprefertolay
When: 28 Feb 17 21:47
im barred with betbright they said i could have 0.06p on   true
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel