Forums

General Betting

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
ericster
19 Feb 17 15:33
| Topic/replies: 4,280 | Blogger: ericster's blog
But i'm an old fuddy duddy and in need of help here.
Yes i shall come to terms with the inevitable, it'll get dark at tea-time and day will break some time tomorrow, nothing i/we can do about that, but i miss the old betfair.

The old football coupon.
When i could run my cursor over a race-time and i could see how many runners there were.
Maybe that's all here still in another guise.

Thoughts/suggestions anybody?
Pause Switch to Standard View betfair moving forward i suppose
Show More
Report henryluca February 19, 2017 10:43 PM GMT
I too used to prefer the old site--but now I realize the new site is far superior-

Suggestion-get to know it --all its portals-embrace and flirt with it ---it is way more sexy
Report pxb February 20, 2017 6:05 AM GMT
While they have fixed some problems that should have been fixed a long time ago, and introduced some new problems, the worst of which for Australians was fixed only a week ago, there are still major issues unresolved, like no keep in play for runs markets. While most of the new features I'd classify as useless, and the login after logout process is confusing and should be automatic for subsequent tabs after the first. I could go on.

I used to inform bf of problems, but don't bother any more, after getting 'go away and don't bother us' responses.
Report ericster February 20, 2017 6:55 AM GMT
Well henry, i'm not sure about it being sexy and wanting to embrace it but it is what it is i suppose.

pbx,
maybe i'm being naiive but i had rather hoped that through discussion,,, oh well, never mind.

Thanks anyway guys.
Report henryluca February 23, 2017 1:48 AM GMT
Perhaps it depends on what your interests are---I have interest is all sport and horses so navigation from one to another is better than old site--if however you only have interest in more limited opportunities then perhaps the old site---

eg. I log on it goes straight to home page with popular sports options and horses all in front of me---Love
Report ericster February 23, 2017 4:08 PM GMT
Well henryluca,

mainly, I'm into horses, which isn't so difficult to do but it's the football. Although it's only something that i use to amuse, and, let's face it, i'm only a "two-quidder " when all is said and done, I miss the inplay-coupon.
I'm not too concerned about country or league/tournament whatever, just what might be kicking off about one hour from any given moment, where ever it happens to be. Actually, might that still be available in here somewhere?
I rather expected/assumed  when the fairers were given the option of going with the new improved ( giving it the benefit of the doubt here ) betfair and the old " classic betfair " that the good old pinks and blues might be left alone but there you.

Life eh?
Report Coachbuster February 23, 2017 6:38 PM GMT
square wheels are the future
Report henryluca February 24, 2017 8:16 AM GMT
I'm not too concerned about country or league/tournament whatever, just what might be kicking off about one hour from any given moment, where ever it happens to be. Actually, might that still be available in here somewhere?

Appears on my home page---

mainly, I'm into horses,
-kinky-----Wink
Report henryluca February 24, 2017 8:18 AM GMT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF7odK55gkI

and so it is Wink
Report longbridge February 24, 2017 11:04 AM GMT
@ericster

"I miss the inplay-coupon.I'm not too concerned about country or league/tournament whatever, just what might be kicking off about one hour from any given moment, where ever it happens to be."

Isn't that what you get if you click on 'Football' on the main menu, "View by Time" at top left and "Filter by InPlay" at top right?  The order by/filter by settings seem to stick so you only ever have to choose them once?
Report ericster February 24, 2017 3:19 PM GMT
longbridge,
I just looked, that has changed too. I don't think it has the coupon that I'm wanting. Yes, there are god knows how many leagues catered for but you have to select a league. The coupon that used to be started with the earliest games where ever they were, not grouped into leagues. English premiership games for instance could be a page apart.  A midday Kick off would be on a page with all similarly timed kick-offs and later ones lower down. Oh never mind, is there no one here who uses the old exchange? Who might know what i'm talking about ? Am i really such a Dinosaur? Might have a closer look over the weekend. Thanks anyway.
Report ericster February 24, 2017 3:21 PM GMT
YES!

GOT IT.

THANK YOU LONGBRIDGE.
Report ericster February 24, 2017 3:29 PM GMT
Apologies Betfair.
Report ericster March 4, 2017 11:51 AM GMT
I was just looking at the Football-inplay coupon, ermmm, when i scroll down to the bottom of the page it shows games that kick off at 13.00 but there isn't a tab for "more inplay", that seems to be it. I suppose that as games finish and go off screen at the top of the page, more will appear at the bottom. Anyone know if more can be seen. The old coupon showed games up to and beyond midnight.
Report ericster March 5, 2017 9:03 AM GMT
I like that the coupon shows amount matched. That IS a consideration.
Report chrisblues March 8, 2017 1:22 PM GMT

and so it is Wink

god are  we like zommies sleep walking  to    the end
Report chrisblues March 8, 2017 1:23 PM GMT
but still here
Shocked
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539