Forums

General Betting

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
PeteTheBloke
03 Jan 17 19:49
| Topic/replies: 3,712 | Blogger: PeteTheBloke's blog
Do all PC payers get a VIP account and/or a personal contact in BF Towers? I recently discovered that Lee **** has left
BF and so have all the other contacts I knew (Rob Dumpleton, Lee (or was it Phil?) Chadwick etc.). These were the people I could
rely on to sort stuff out when the Twitter support team didn't understand the language I was talking - let's face it, that's happens
as soon as you get technical, even if they are a very nice bunch of people.

Considering the sums we pay in commission, it would be nice to know the name of at least one competent person in the organisation.

Is this a consequence of the PP takeover? Does anyone else get the same vibe?
Pause Switch to Standard View PP-BetFair Service for PC Payers
Show More
Report PeteTheBloke January 3, 2017 8:51 PM GMT
I wonder why Lee's surname has been starred out. It's unusual, but I didn't know it was rude.

P u d d e p h a t t
Report pxb January 7, 2017 7:16 AM GMT
Be thankful you are not Australian. Everything has gone to **** for Australians since the new site and the move to the NT. Even logging in doesn't work with the new site. With multi other issues, which get no response from bf.
Report siwaadupa January 8, 2017 1:24 AM GMT
Been to Australia, page seem to stuck on products they dont offer.
Report siwaadupa January 8, 2017 1:27 AM GMT
My impression was like "we dont care about it(making bussiness here) anymore" - go elsewhere. Bugs etc.
Report Kerrygold January 10, 2017 7:49 AM GMT
ah lee p u d d e ph a t t such a weird name ..i knew that name from somewhereGrin
looks like Lee went to another betting operation  ,i liked Lee , decent sort. i would have time for him.
Report PeteTheBloke January 12, 2017 7:45 PM GMT
Decent bloke, and he knew his stuff. The last few encounters I've had with BF "Support" have been
very unsatisfactory - they sound like drugged-up teenyboppers on work experience.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com