Forums

General Betting

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Th3Phoenix
04 Oct 16 09:34
| Topic/replies: 71 | Blogger: Th3Phoenix's blog
Hi All,

I hope you are well, here are the results for the month

Bets : 458

Stake: 1558.5

Strike Rate: 54.58%

Best Odds

Profit/Loss: 114.81

Roi: 7.36%

Average Odds

Profit/Loss: 90.73

Roi: 5.82%

All markets are in the profit for the month, par the second half handicap, I regularly evaluate the models performance and there is nothing alarming.

In general not a terrible a month a fair few half a point losers which is always frustrating, but the model has still achieved 20% bank growth so no complaints!

I've had some feedback regarding the midweek message times and appears 17:00 is a fairly awkward slot, it's a bit of juggling act but it seems the general consensus is to push the message time back a couple of hours, so...The next message will be released today at 19:00

Have a good one guys,
Pause Switch to Standard View Rugby Prediction Service
Show More
Report Th3Phoenix October 4, 2016 5:55 PM BST
Nothing of interest tonight.

Nest message tomorrow at 19:00
Report 11kv October 4, 2016 6:52 PM BST
Watch with interest,ta.
Report Th3Phoenix October 4, 2016 8:11 PM BST
No probs, selections formatting is a little ugly due to copy and pasting from excel into html, so if it is of interest drop me a mail and ill add you to the mailing list.

Cheers
Report Ted Brogan October 6, 2016 8:59 AM BST
Looks like a bad start. What is M2?
Report Th3Phoenix October 6, 2016 5:11 PM BST
Hi All,

I hope you are well,

Nothing of interest tonight, there is defiantly no point taking a position for the sake of it! Besides we have an extremely busy weekend ahead of us.

Plans for tomorrow are as follows:

1 message at 18:00, not much I can do about the timing as all matches par the itm are starting around 19:30.

Have a good evening
Report freddiewilliams October 6, 2016 8:26 PM BST
can u not make money backing these ureself......stick to rugby forum.....no mugs ere to con
Report Th3Phoenix October 6, 2016 9:00 PM BST
ah thats a little bit bitter, guessing you've been burnt in the past...This is not the only sport I predict, to be honest I started modelling Union full time points as an educational exercise it proofed to have an edge so modelled a few like for like markets and had similar success, to be honest I was quite surprised how inefficient the markets are, if you had access to a pinnacle with out having to pay ridiculous %'s to agents you would have a field day. My main income is from cricket, I have the capability to model 20 odd non live/live markets across t20, 1 day and test which equates to around 40,000 bets per anum (This is most defiantly not for sale! well unless some one offers me a hansom monthly payment). I've been trading Union with a small bank, but personally to burn accounts on Union opposed to cricket would not be their most efficient use. So instead of binning it, I thought why not monetise it by selling the predictions on. Take the free trail, paper trade and you'll see this is not a con, once the month is up and your chuffed with the result, could you please come back here and write a positive comment! :)
Report stu October 7, 2016 5:03 PM BST
Spamming tipping services on here won't work. There's very little traffic on the general betting forum, and those that do are usually much more clued up than punters who 'buy' a set of selections. Just pointing out that you'll be wasting your time (that's before adding that it's against the forum posting rules to promote a tipping service).
Report Th3Phoenix October 7, 2016 6:10 PM BST
Hi Stu, I thought a fair few people posted their predictions on here? for instance "diary of a 5 bob merchant" "how quick can i close your accounts" ect ect. Maybe I've got the wrong end of the stick. I've had a handful of members sign up via the forum so not a complete waste of time. You shouldn't be so pessimistic, it's especially unhealthy in this game!
Report kavvie October 12, 2016 8:57 AM BST
can you not just post who u are abcking and none of that m m1 m2 stuff?
Report stu October 12, 2016 12:54 PM BST
Th3Phoenix 07 Oct 16 18:10 Joined: 19 Sep 16 | Topic/replies: 53 | Blogger: Th3Phoenix's blog
Hi Stu, I thought a fair few people posted their predictions on here? for instance "diary of a 5 bob merchant" "how quick can i close your accounts" ect ect. Maybe I've got the wrong end of the stick. I've had a handful of members sign up via the forum so not a complete waste of time. You shouldn't be so pessimistic, it's especially unhealthy in this game!

I see you ignored that I mentioned it's against this forum's posting rules to promote any service or sign up.

Have you posted here before under another name as your join date is very recent?
Report stu October 12, 2016 1:11 PM BST
All users of the Betfair Forum agree not to post any item or any links to content that TSEG deems:

to contain any form of advertising, promotional materials or any form of commercial activity;

From BFs T&C for the forum - do you charge any fees for your service? If so, you're breaking this rule so could be banned from posting etc
Report Th3Phoenix October 12, 2016 6:29 PM BST
stu. I see you ignored my reply.
Report Th3Phoenix October 12, 2016 6:40 PM BST
I think it's best you play betfair policeman else where. I'm receiving lots of positive feedback from forum members, who are now following the service and reaping the benefits. You attempting to veto this thread will prevent future and current members enjoying the service and more importantly gaining an edge over the bookies. Is this really your intentions ?
Report stu October 13, 2016 12:24 PM BST
Just shows how little they're bothering to monitor the forums these days, this post would have been deleted within a day in the old forum days...
Report dave1357 October 13, 2016 5:17 PM BST

Oct 13, 2016 -- 7:53AM, Binomial wrote:

I bet your really upset now Steve. Phoenix's prediction happen to be very good, I can't see why you are so obsessed by him/her? Your a bit like a stalker mate.

Are you sure?  I would have thought that this statement so by all rights we really should have been rewarded with some profit but hey ho. indicated the opposite.

Also as far weirdness is concerned someone joining the forum and immediately coming to the support of a "spammer" rates quite high imo.

Report Binomial October 13, 2016 6:29 PM BST
Dave, I always support people who I feel are being unfairly sniped at for no good reason, on whatever forums I have been a member of. I haven't any further comments to make on this matter, but no doubt you will continue to whine for the next few months. :) (Yawn)
Report Th3Phoenix October 13, 2016 6:55 PM BST
Nothing of interest tonight guys.

Next message tomorrow at 17:00
Report Th3Phoenix October 13, 2016 7:14 PM BST
Thanks Binomial, I'm assuming you are one of our current members, but there is no need to argue over insignificant comments, besides it's best to let the numbers do the talking. Before passing judgement on my credibility why not take the free trail, paper trade for a month and then form an educated opinion.  Dave not wishing to offend, but judging whether a statistical model is accurate on 1% of its positions (per anumn) is not the best approach for long term steady profits, but saying that inept "gamblers" is essentially what pays for my life style, so please continue!
Report stu October 13, 2016 7:44 PM BST
Both these two joined in the last month, enough said Dave.
Report Th3Phoenix October 13, 2016 8:22 PM BST
Glad to see your an avid follower of the thread stu, drop me your email and ill add you to mail list
Report stu October 13, 2016 8:33 PM BST
I don't pay for tips sorry fella. Especially not from someone who has been on here for a couple of weeks.

Just my preference, but I'm sure many others on here too. GL.
Report Th3Phoenix October 13, 2016 9:48 PM BST
no probs mate best of luck.
Report dave1357 October 14, 2016 9:18 AM BST
Dave not wishing to offend, but judging whether a statistical model is accurate on 1% of its positions (per anumn) is not the best approach for long term steady profits, but saying that inept "gamblers" is essentially what pays for my life style, so please continue!

What?  I merely pointed out the apparent contradiction between your statement and binomial's statement.  If binomial doesn't have a connection to you elsewhere, he appears to be saying more or less "system working, send more money".  I didn't pass any "judgement" about your methods, I just quoted you.

btw its pretty much the standard m o of scammers to insult anyone who questions their methods and employ shill posters to back them up......
Report Th3Phoenix October 14, 2016 11:30 AM BST
Apologises I had the wrong end of the stick, final comments on the matter, to clarify i'm not knowingly working with binomial, he's probably a member of the service but i do not force my members to make comments regarding the service. Regarding a scam? I'm offering 1 month free no strings attached, if you do not like service I do not hunt you down and force you to pay, due to the odds/strike rate you should have a decent idea of the quality of service to then making an educated decision on whether its for you. Regardless professional gamblers are few and far between, so it's not an endless pool of clients to continuously scam. I'm sure if you actually bothered to do a little research, rather than chuck around false accusations and attempt to tarnish my reputation. You will find scammers will generally not offer a free trail, or IF they do, you will be required to hand over payment details before your free trail starts, for obvious reasons.

Now please stop using this thread as a boxing ring or i'll stop posting here and you will F*ck over the current/future followers.

Thanks in advance.
Report Th3Phoenix October 14, 2016 11:32 AM BST
*Apologies
Report stu October 14, 2016 12:47 PM BST
false accusations and attempt to tarnish my reputation Laugh

You've been posting here for about a week mate, lol
Report stu October 14, 2016 12:49 PM BST
...and are you really surprised we think your 'fan' binomial is basically either you or your mate, when you both joined at the same time.
Sorry, but get real, this forum isn't that stupid.
Report Judge Roughneck October 14, 2016 4:11 PM BST
By amazing coincidence, the only other thread that binomial has posted in is one that he started himself on the rugby forum where he is asking for people's stories of gambling successes on rugby.............Crazy
Report freddiewilliams October 14, 2016 6:49 PM BST
ShockedLaughSadCryLaugh
Report Binomial October 17, 2016 11:00 AM BST
I have to say you guys are quite bizarre. I joined Betfair about a year ago. As you know, you have to wait a significant time  before being able to post on the forum. Looking at some of the posts you have made, you come across as quite angry people, for reasons only known to yourself.
Report stu October 19, 2016 1:23 PM BST
Binomial, end of the day, there's nothing wrong with running a tips service and gl with it.

But, this isn't a free advertising site is it? If it was, then it would be a rubbish forum to read, don't you think?
Report stu October 19, 2016 1:27 PM BST
gl to pheonix of course I meant, if you're not associated.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com