Forums

General Betting

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
cammy glasgow
15 Sep 16 19:25
| Topic/replies: 1,261 | Blogger: cammy glasgow's blog
went in local shop @ 7pm to back a horse at ayr tommorow they have a market on line as everyone else
Sorry sir cant bet in shop till tommorow after a phone call WHT THE F ??? Went next door in to ladbrokesno problem ,hills no proble
wat is this world coming to a say ? Horse racing the heart and soul of this now pathetic SPINNIG FOBS AS MUCH AS YOU WANT take me back to the old day
get on what you want were you want Disgusting...next time i see Simon Claire '@ cheltenham il throw him off cleeve hill
Pause Switch to Standard View corals scum of the earth
Show More
Report Capt__F September 23, 2016 11:49 PM BST
did it win ?
Report padlock September 30, 2016 6:09 AM BST
Rancid firm
Report mega88 October 1, 2016 12:17 AM BST

Sep 23, 2016 -- 5:49PM, Capt__F wrote:

did it win ?

Shut up u a@hole

Report Desert Pilot December 17, 2016 7:13 PM GMT
They don't give a toss about horseracing.

On Derby Day they didn't even advertise the race in their shop windows. Had some football millionaires bet on show.
Report Barton Bank December 17, 2016 8:51 PM GMT
I reckon the day is coming when they decide Horse Racing isn't important enough for them to continue funding the low grade fare that is largely run for their benefit.
Report Coachbuster December 18, 2016 3:30 PM GMT
I think the betting industy has realised that with in play betting and cash out etc etc  there is more to be gained with football betting  ,the  betting potential  is massive and it's a more youthful market.

People get involved more with football -it is talked about - folk have strong opinions on the sport or 'their' team  -plus  cell phone betting  allows a punter to watch the game with a little more interest .

Horse racing  doesn't really get peoples feathers ruffled in the same way , very few  folk have opinions about a horse  running  unless maybe  in the National.
Report curious-cat March 5, 2017 9:10 PM GMT
The quality of horse racing is not just tainted
The cream is taken by gentle rain from heaven
Upon the sands below where once great scenes were painted ;

Stewards have another cup of tea
While we blame the BHB

That, in the course of justice, none of us
Should see salvation: we do pray for mercy;
Report houseofpain March 6, 2017 5:31 PM GMT
the how quick can i close your accounts thread on here, put up a few horses about 18 months ago so i opened an account with corals, i had £25 e/w a 9/2 chance won 11/4, next bet £25 e/w a horse 14/1 tailed off at 7/1, next bet sorry £1.25 e/w max sir that 9 days summed them up.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com