Forums

General Betting

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
rafa1908
09 Jul 12 15:51
| Topic/replies: 27 | Blogger: rafa1908's blog
i just cant beleive how unlucky i am..its impossible and im sure if you want something very very much the whole universe is against you IM SURE of that!!
now im screwed up..my pocket money is gone.. and i ask IF anyone could afford to donate me 1 euro paysafe please!!!im in a very bad situation,if anyone can help i would be gratefull and i will return the favor!..  please dont make fun of me im already embarassed :/
Show More
Report buzzer July 9, 2012 4:37 PM BST
IS it possible or im dreaming??
rafa1908

rafa1908
Date Joined: 09 Jun 12
Add contact
11 Jun 12 08:18
| Topic/replies: 26 | Blogger: rafa1908's blog
is it possible to make 100.000 euro or anything close to that, from sports betting and poker???.i play football and im good in approaching and analyzing football games.also i play poker for 4 years and i ve made a great development as a player.
I cant have much help from my parents and i need the money for tuition fees,rent etc. what do you think?? should i WAKE up???lol

I take it you've woke up                     skint Cry
Report rafa1908 July 9, 2012 4:48 PM BST
actually i lost 3 consec. multibets (200 euros) for just a lost team each,that conseided one or more goals at 90+ i swear to god it happens to me EVERY TIME last month..i lose an under 2.5 which is 0-0 at 80mins.or a 3-1 at 85mins becomes 3-3. i always knew im not at ALL a lucky man in my life but common IF THERE IS A F... GOD im sure hes making fun watching me screwing my life even more as im trying to make it better.justice died!!
Report Northbouy July 9, 2012 5:50 PM BST
In order to win, the odds you get have to be better than the chance of that event happening.  keep trying.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com