Forums

General Betting

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
rafa1908
11 Jun 12 08:18
| Topic/replies: 27 | Blogger: rafa1908's blog
is it possible to make 100.000 euro or anything close to that, from sports betting and poker???.i play football and im good in approaching and analyzing football games.also i play poker for 4 years and i ve made a great development as a player.
I cant have much help from my parents and i need the money for tuition fees,rent etc. what do you think?? should i WAKE up???lol
Pause Switch to Standard View IS it possible or im dreaming??
Show More
Report Deltâ June 11, 2012 8:41 AM BST
yes
+
yes
Report Compound Magic June 11, 2012 8:46 AM BST
If successful you would be one of those 1 percenters that most envy.

Not easy at all, but it is possible.
Report Contrarian2 June 11, 2012 12:46 PM BST
.i play football and im good in approaching and analyzing football games.

I don't think that there is a strong positive correlation between the ability to play, or even analyse a particular sport, and bet successfully on it. Exhibit A: Willie Thorne!
Report rafa1908 June 11, 2012 1:19 PM BST
there is if you can compare succesfully 2 teams,defenders against forwards and their style of play etc etc.but you have to know movements on pitch,determination of players if their behind on score etc. try to watch a game and dont look at the ball but players who are far away from it(movements,positioning,transition),this is football and this is analyse of a team,so if you focus on 2-3 leagues you have at least 30% better approaches on games.JUST DONT TAKE TIPS FROM ANYONE,there is no favorites who can really pay you!
Report DFCIRONMAN June 11, 2012 4:24 PM BST
Poker is just gambling.......you need a lot of LUCK to break through and the hours probably would effect your studying time!

If you think you have what it takes re FOOTBALL betting....why not open a thread and use that for practice with SMALL STAKES....just to see how you fair with selections and STAKING.....

General advice......stick to your studies and qualify....you can just bet with small stakes on FOOTBALL to see how that works out...BUT LEAVE POKER ALONE......AS LIKELY TO DAMAGE YOUR STUDIES!
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com