Forums

General Betting

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
anfeild
12 Dec 09 23:54
| Topic/replies: 2,720 | Blogger: anfeild's blog
Just kill them all. Its all bollix. There was the ice age.?
Pause Switch to Standard View CLIMATE CHANGE
Show More
Report Paddy90210 December 13, 2009 12:13 AM GMT
One of the most interesting documentaries on the matter i have seen - http://www.wiseupjournal.com/?p=1256

It is the opposite of 'An inconvenient truth'

i'm guessing the truth comes somewhere in the middle
Report anfeild December 13, 2009 12:31 AM GMT
KILL THEM ON SITE. THEY ARE ALL CUNNNNNNNNNNNNTS
Report JamesBlakesHugeArse December 13, 2009 12:51 AM GMT
kill who?
Report BobSievier December 13, 2009 8:44 AM GMT
Basing the case for climate change on met. office records going back 200 years is like judging the Premier league on yesterdays results , so Man Utd and Chelsea are rubbish and Birmingham are the best team in the league !!! it's all designed to take yet more money out of workers pockets and give it to benefit dependent slime.
Report DAN1974 December 13, 2009 8:53 AM GMT
its the biggest con the world has ever known, but i think the man in the street knows this.
Report 1.01 Layer December 13, 2009 9:15 AM GMT
That's fine then, just trash the planet, we can always buy a new one.

Anyway, shouldn't this sort of venting be on the politics forum.
Report ibiscuit December 13, 2009 9:16 AM GMT
Seeing this is a GENERAL BETTING forum what odds you offering anfield?
Report Moon Light December 13, 2009 12:58 PM GMT
Climate change is obvious all around us..
I was out on the park and saw daisies flowering last week. Insects were buzzing about.
It's December.
Report Moon Light December 13, 2009 1:03 PM GMT
1.01 human race to self-destruct.
The chumps who watch "Top Gear" will destroy us all.
Report anfeild December 13, 2009 1:28 PM GMT
Its all a natural cycle. This climate change is a total myth. How do you explain the ice age etc. Also how do they actually measure carbon output. They will never agree a deal that works. Nobody really cares and in a recession im sure cutbacks in production etc will not wash. I wish all the tree huggers where killed.
Report Moon Light December 13, 2009 1:50 PM GMT
You are a very sick man. And you can't even spell "field".
What makes you think you understand any of it?
Report anfeild December 13, 2009 2:02 PM GMT
Nobody understands it. That gets me thinking its complete bull.
Report ibiscuit December 13, 2009 2:08 PM GMT
It's 1.01 or less maybe your not big enough to understand it but those are the odds mate.
Report Get me a drink December 13, 2009 5:52 PM GMT
I wish we could have some global warming around here. I want the climate of south of france in the uk.

I've got the heating flat out and all the lights blazing to try and get co2 levels higher, because it's very cold outside. global warming my arrse!
Report FINE AS FROG HAIR December 13, 2009 5:57 PM GMT
Methinks that probably most on here know as much about the facts of global warming as they do about the skills of gambling.
It's as sure a bet it's happening, as any bet you will ever find on here.
Report Hopeless bettor December 13, 2009 6:34 PM GMT
Lets get a market up, will be like betting on the SPL!
Report Moon Light December 13, 2009 7:02 PM GMT
Global warming is more likely to give Britain the climate of Newfoundland than the South of France.
I wish the Deniers would grasp the lethality of this.
A 7m rise in sea-level would inundate all coastal cities in the UK with the exception of parts of Edinburgh and Newcastle.
Report Justin Whittle's Elbow December 13, 2009 7:14 PM GMT
AGW is a fantasy for the terminally simple.

I'd gladly offer 20/1 on it being real. Get a market up Betfair, chop chop.
Report Moon Light December 13, 2009 7:49 PM GMT
GW is a fantasy for the terminally simple.

I've already pointed out the December daisies. What standard of evidence would you accept before paying out? Melting of the polar ice? Already well under way.
Or are you too simple to understand that problem?
Report ibiscuit December 13, 2009 7:53 PM GMT
20/1 hahaha - your brains are obviously in your elbow!
Report Cumulus December 13, 2009 8:10 PM GMT
In reply to it's all being bollix as some scribes would have it, yes, it's true that temperature cycles have always happened in the history of the planet due to the earth's "wobble" rendering its distance from the sun to vary. Also changes in energy level emanating from the sun have prompted temperature changes along with volcanic activity. There are many parameters that can affect the atmospheric temperature but in the past these changes have generally taken place over extended periods and also when the planet was unfit for human habitation!
Carbon dioxide is a greenhouse gas in that the molecule "traps" energy from the sun which is then distributed about the planet. As the level of this gas increases then so does the overall temperature. This is a scientific fact. The level of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere can be measured quite simply and such readings have informed us that the rate of increase over recent years is consistent with the burning of fossil fuels during that time.
The petrol heads are unwilling to accept these facts. They are prepared to take the risk. After all, they are unlikely to witness the full effects.
Report Moon Light December 13, 2009 8:59 PM GMT
The petrol heads are unwilling to accept these facts. They are prepared to take the risk.

The sad fact about them is that they can't simply say they don't care, so semi-literate people are reduced to pretending they know more than the world's top scientists.
They don't want to admit that they are unwilling to arrange a viable future for their offspring, as they prefer to keep on driving, and revving at red lights.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com