Forums

General Betting

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
peterhiggins
10 Dec 09 17:41
| Topic/replies: 789 | Blogger: peterhiggins's blog
i have downloaded this and i used to be able to get the ladder just like the one that was on racing traders did something now cannot get it back i can get a ladder but its not the one i am after any help out there
Pause Switch to Standard View the geeks toy
Show More
Report tez123 December 10, 2009 5:45 PM GMT
u tried ure query on the forum
Report tez123 December 10, 2009 5:46 PM GMT
there a good bunch im sure sum 1 will help
Report peterhiggins December 10, 2009 5:49 PM GMT
yes done that the advice i get brings a ladder of sum sort but not the one that was on bet trader and like the one i had before
Report Amberblack December 10, 2009 6:03 PM GMT
Hi P.H
Did you right click on the very top of the ladder interface,and select standard layouts? You can customise these further and save the profile. For trading the nags I have two profiles loaded so I can switch between Pre-Race and In-Play with one click.
Report Donnie Brasco December 10, 2009 6:10 PM GMT
Right click on the header of the ladder.Go down to 'standard layouts'. Gives you various option for ladder view.
Report Donnie Brasco December 10, 2009 6:11 PM GMT
Like Amberblack says
Report peterhiggins December 10, 2009 7:08 PM GMT
thanks guys i have done what you have said selected the top of the ladder gone to standard left click or right click with the tick in the box but thats all i get no further options
Report Amberblack December 10, 2009 7:35 PM GMT
Hovering your cursor over 'Standard Layouts' should bring up a list. Move your cursor to this list and click on your preference.
Report johnizere December 10, 2009 7:48 PM GMT
It would help if you say what type of ladder you are looking for?

' i have downloaded this and i used to be able to get the ladder just like the one that was on racing traders did something now cannot get it back i can get a ladder but its not the one i am after any help out there'

'yes done that the advice i get brings a ladder of sum sort but not the one that was on bet trader and like the one i had before'
Report BJG December 11, 2009 9:36 AM GMT
Anyway to have single click betting?

Wen i unclick confirm bets, still have to click on the green arrow to confirm the bet!
Report Des December 11, 2009 9:51 AM GMT
page 6 of the grid help file.

{ Price Click / Available Stake Click }
Report BJG December 11, 2009 10:02 AM GMT
Lovely, ta ;)
Report Des December 13, 2009 10:06 AM GMT
My pleasure
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539