Forums

General Betting

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
thankyoumugs
04 Dec 09 06:50
| Topic/replies: 586 | Blogger: thankyoumugs's blog
theres some really good football tipsters on betfair, and was thinking if 4 people could use there knowlegde and create a syndicate, each picking a game per week, possible with a good run of results, that a major win could be acheived.

3 winning accumulators on spin could payout between £5,000 and £10,000 pounds and possible to be acheived in a short period of time like 3 weeks, with very little financial risk to you , starting with a initial £10 bet.

stating the obvious, only 1 selection each week from experts and if can get a winning run of 3 selections each, rolling over winnings for 3 weeks. then we could all win tidy sum. only 12 winning games with 3 picks each from the 4 experts.

please apply if your interested.
Pause Switch to Standard View ARE INTERESTED IN FORMING A SYNDICATE...
Show More
Report Jimbo747 December 4, 2009 8:43 AM GMT
Where are these good tipsters please?
Report lucky999 December 4, 2009 10:54 AM GMT
since a few weeks i am already a member of a syndicate with a total of 5 tippsters - we are playing weekends only doing 4 folds from 5 with 5 pds each - having hit a 4 of 5 l3 weeks ago gives enough money for tipping the coming weeks.

25 pds stake will return a good income on a 5fold - i am with you but suggest a pds 2 stake each member in the beginning

i am on - lets find 3 more who are interested
Report Moon Light December 4, 2009 11:38 AM GMT
thinly veiled "I want to pick your brains" thread imo.
Report takethestand December 4, 2009 11:44 AM GMT
i'd like 47.5% of all profits
Report thankyoumugs December 4, 2009 12:01 PM GMT
moon light, thanks for comments ******* ****
Report thankyoumugs December 4, 2009 12:33 PM GMT
lucky999 your in syndicate. email me at militantkenji@yahoo.com. if got any questions. thinking everyones responsible for there own bets. once syndiates formed each person supplies best tip for weekend match. each expert decides if they do 4 folds or singles or just accumulator, from selections thats upto them. intial thoughts on subject, nothings set in stone.
Report thankyoumugs December 5, 2009 6:45 AM GMT
ttt
Report FINE AS FROG HAIR December 5, 2009 7:12 AM GMT
Your chat name sums up this thread very appropriately.
Report thankyoumugs December 5, 2009 7:15 AM GMT
dont know what to make of your chatname, maybe your french?
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com