Forums

General Betting

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
FGJJF
02 Dec 09 00:30
| Topic/replies: 20 | Blogger: FGJJF's blog
I HAVE JUST HAD MY MATE ON THE PHONE HE CAN NO LONGER READ OR SUBMIT TO THE FORUM.HE THINKS THE PC CHARGE IS DIABOLICAL AND HAS POSTED HIS VIEWS. TELLS ME HE CAN,. . HE CAN NOT ACCESS THE FORUM IS IT COMMON PRATICE FOR BETUNFAIR TO JUST CUT YOU OFF OR DO THEY USALLY HAVE THE COURTSEY TO EMAIL YOU.HE HAS BEEN WITH BETUNFAIR SINCE DAY ONE AND WAS ASKED ON A REGULAR BASIS TO ADVISE THEM HOW TO PROGRESS HE WAS PROMISED HE WOULD BE LOOKED AFTER SO TO SPEAK. BUT AFTER BEING . .. PROMISED EVERY THING IF BETFAIR GOT TO THE TOP HE GOT NOTHING.HE HAD PLENTY OF CONTACT WITH TONEY MCLARE THE PERSON THAT THOUGHT OUT THE VERY DIABOLICAL PC CHARGE(ALLEDGED) AND NOW FINDS HIMSELF BEING TAXED BY THE COMPANY HE HELPED SO MUCH IN THE EARLYDAYS. MY MATE IS SO DISSAPOINTED WITH BETUNFAIR THAT H.E HAS TAKEN TO GIVE ALL THE FACTS TO A VERY WELL KNOWN DAILY NEWSPAPER IN THE PAST HE USED TO HAVE PREMIUM ACCOUNTS MANAGERS STAY AT HIS HOUSE AND FROM WHAT I AM TOLD THERE WAS PLENTY OF INSIDER TRADEING GOING ON HE IS GOING TO TELL ALL.
Show More
Report bw December 2, 2009 12:33 AM GMT
I wonder how long this post lasts?
Report FGJJF December 2, 2009 12:34 AM GMT
WELL AS I CAN NOT NOW BET ON IT UCK EM
Report 8Ballpro December 2, 2009 12:37 AM GMT
would love that piece to come out. Know for a fact one of the account managers has abused his position by getting info for his own personal betting from betfair punters in his control. Betunfair got a lot to answer for. this thread may not RUN too long if you get my drift
Report FGJJF December 2, 2009 12:38 AM GMT
UCK EM IT WILL ALL BE MADE PUBLIC
Report beetle December 2, 2009 4:46 AM GMT
just remember Georgi Markov ;)
Report Eshaness December 2, 2009 6:04 AM GMT
what paper looking forward to the read lol
Report Johnny Wad December 2, 2009 7:21 AM GMT
pure fantasy imo
Report 88 December 2, 2009 7:58 AM GMT
interesting! if you could see how a winning customer made his money then you would also know the secret of winning
Report SHAPESHIFTER December 2, 2009 8:40 AM GMT
Remember Elliot Short?
Report stu December 2, 2009 9:50 AM GMT
If they're winning, all you need to do is follow their bets basically.
Report blackpood December 2, 2009 10:23 AM GMT
Is Elliott Short fictional. ;)
Report ELA MANA MOU December 2, 2009 11:35 PM GMT
blackpood i do not post very often,but what are you trying to say.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com