Forums

General Betting

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
andrewdeighan
19 Nov 09 18:37
| Topic/replies: 5 | Blogger: andrewdeighan's blog
Hi people,
I have been offered a £50 welcome back bonus to sportingbet.com. I used live chat to find out the terms but they were unable to help and just gave me an email address to use. This isnt the best help as i wanted to bet on the nfl later tonight. Anyway does anyone know the answers to these questions
Can my free £50 be broken up into several bets or does it have to used in one bet?
Can the bet be an accumulator or is it a single only?
Will the money be in the bank in time or the weekend?
Thanks for taking the time to read this guy
Show More
Report IanP November 19, 2009 6:47 PM GMT
Most firms match the stake of your first bet but not usually until it is settled, in case your first bet is a non-runner etc. I though sportingbet did a bet basket type offer where you need to place a number of bets over a period ?
Report andrewdeighan November 19, 2009 6:50 PM GMT
Well I hadnt bet with them in a while and they said they'd match any bet up to £50 no catches. But that was all they said
Report Manchester Untied Dave November 19, 2009 6:59 PM GMT
no catches? Be very careful. According to the SBR and people on here, they have a habit of denying you the bonus. Claiming it is only for recreational gamblers.
Report Hayden November 19, 2009 7:18 PM GMT
my advise would be to view some old threads , there was much controversy over the £50 free bet being withdrawn as I recall.
Report how do u mark your titleist?! November 19, 2009 7:24 PM GMT
yeh they said recreational to me ages ago, they wont give it to u, stay away even if they offer 50, theyll let u bet 10
Report chop180 November 19, 2009 7:38 PM GMT
Complete tinpot outfit, avoid like the plague.
Report Super Hans November 19, 2009 7:49 PM GMT
^^^^Agree^^^^
Report Lance in France November 19, 2009 7:50 PM GMT
Must agree with the other posts. Fallen for it myself. I asked for the definition of a recreational punter, but they never got back to me on that one.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com