Forums

General Betting

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
andrewdeighan
19 Nov 09 18:37
| Topic/replies: 5 | Blogger: andrewdeighan's blog
Hi people,
I have been offered a £50 welcome back bonus to sportingbet.com. I used live chat to find out the terms but they were unable to help and just gave me an email address to use. This isnt the best help as i wanted to bet on the nfl later tonight. Anyway does anyone know the answers to these questions
Can my free £50 be broken up into several bets or does it have to used in one bet?
Can the bet be an accumulator or is it a single only?
Will the money be in the bank in time or the weekend?
Thanks for taking the time to read this guy

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 8
By:
IanP
When: 19 Nov 09 18:47
Most firms match the stake of your first bet but not usually until it is settled, in case your first bet is a non-runner etc. I though sportingbet did a bet basket type offer where you need to place a number of bets over a period ?
By:
andrewdeighan
When: 19 Nov 09 18:50
Well I hadnt bet with them in a while and they said they'd match any bet up to £50 no catches. But that was all they said
By:
Manchester Untied Dave
When: 19 Nov 09 18:59
no catches? Be very careful. According to the SBR and people on here, they have a habit of denying you the bonus. Claiming it is only for recreational gamblers.
By:
Hayden
When: 19 Nov 09 19:18
my advise would be to view some old threads , there was much controversy over the £50 free bet being withdrawn as I recall.
By:
how do u mark your titleist?!
When: 19 Nov 09 19:24
yeh they said recreational to me ages ago, they wont give it to u, stay away even if they offer 50, theyll let u bet 10
By:
chop180
When: 19 Nov 09 19:38
Complete tinpot outfit, avoid like the plague.
By:
Super Hans
When: 19 Nov 09 19:49
^^^^Agree^^^^
By:
Lance in France
When: 19 Nov 09 19:50
Must agree with the other posts. Fallen for it myself. I asked for the definition of a recreational punter, but they never got back to me on that one.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com