Forums

General Betting

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
fulltimebetter
16 Nov 09 09:20
| Topic/replies: 37 | Blogger: fulltimebetter's blog
(1)Build a website advertising bookmakers and their free bet offers.

(2) Apply to as many bookmakers as you like asking to become an affilliate for them.They have links on their home page as a rule. I found the best ones to be those offering 25% commision on net profits.

(3) open an account with them through one of the banners they will give you.

(4) Then aim to loose with the bookmaker, but cover on betfair. From say 25% bookie comm you will make around 20% profit. That thats assuming you pay betfair 5% comm.

(5) End of the month, just invoice the bookie. Some will let you put your earnings straight in your player account. Others do a bank transfer.

Its worth checking if they have a negative roll over, and what the minimum monthly withdrawl amount is. If it is £50, then as soon as that amount is reached with that bookmaker, move on to the next so its in effect locked in for the month.
Ive been doing this for years, and although its great at first, in efect risk free betting, ive had enough now. Time for something different

Good luck anyway

p.s. Dont forget, that the account you wish to bet with to claim your comm, must be opened by clicking on your banner they send you. It contains a link id which affilliates that account and comm generated to you.
Pause Switch to Standard View Hope this helps a little
Show More
Report Video_Lounge November 16, 2009 9:23 AM GMT
See the thread on here

New web site...he has the same idea

:)
Report fulltimebetter November 16, 2009 9:33 AM GMT
LoL I used to dread anyone joining my site. A couple of times I hit the comm thresh hold of say £50, only for someone to have joined and won, hence removing my profit. I never really advertised my site, and used to remove the tracking link id appart from when i opened another account.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com