Forums

General Betting

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
twinwin
08 Nov 09 10:15
| Topic/replies: 3 | Blogger: twinwin's blog
Other than Racing Index, does anyone else show results to Betfair SP? http://www.racing-index.com/tipsters/
Pause Switch to Standard View Tipster proofing and Betfair SP
Show More
Report swindon-69 November 8, 2009 12:43 PM GMT
Surely every respectable tipping service should quote profits to BSP as it will show their true performance given that BSP is a better indication of prices subscribers are likely to obtain rather than SP or recommended prices.

I recently have been paper trading a particular laying service that does which recently offered a months free trial. A while ago I received an e-mail from them which included the following:-

"There's now less than a week remaining on your trial!
So far it's been a very profitable month. Not only have we maintained our strike rate, at one point we even hit an unbroken chain of 20 consecutive losers!"

The truth was that during this "very profitable" period you would have lost almost 30% of your bank if you had followed their staking plan using BSP.
Report swindon-69 November 8, 2009 12:45 PM GMT
Sorry that should read

I recently have been paper trading a particular laying service that doesn't which recently offered a months free trial.
Report Moon Light November 8, 2009 2:41 PM GMT
These laying services are the biggest scam going.
Report know all November 8, 2009 4:22 PM GMT
a lot of spamming of this racing index and it is spamming by putting the name instead of just saying proofing websites, just tp repeat any website that does not show a address or phone number on a website that is appearing to be straight, needs to be given a wide berth
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com