Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
SirNorbertClarke
10 Mar 22 09:42
| Topic/replies: 1,690 | Blogger: SirNorbertClarke's blog
Abramovich's assets in the UK have been seized. Chelsea can't be sold but can play games, can't sell tickets!
Pause Switch to Standard View Chelsea; WTF is going on?
Show More
Report Analyst March 16, 2022 6:09 PM GMT
Gibson is always trying to sue other clubs and then says he’s a football man whilst doing it

Which other clubs in the last 18 years? besides Derby, who have been found guilty by the EFL of financial fraud. The EFL offered no compensation to clubs who suffered.

This is a bloke who hired multiple managers on big contracts, spent vast amounts on players and they can’t even half fill their ground, and then accusers other clubs of spending beyond their means Crazy

How many high profile managers have Forest gone through in recent years?  - over 30k crowd against Forest this year and 31k home tickets sold for Saturday - Boro don't do offers like £1 tickets that many other Champ clubs do to boost their attendances despite being in an area of relative economic deprivation. In recent years both Bournemouth and Villa also broke financial regulations to get promotion, but nothing was done about their fraudulent promotions. Other teams in the promotion race effectively suffered in 2015 and 2018 & 19.

Fecking idiot that bloke, he’s still hounding Derby even now despite them having been punished multiple times over - the dispute with Derby has been sorted. Derby were paying wages way beyond their means and it was costing other clubs points as stated by Football League. Mel Morris was the idiot as highlighted by curreny Derby manager Wayne Rooney.

Oh and he’s pressured the efl into changing ffp rules because... his club is about to fall foul of the current rules - wages bill is no higher than that at Forest.

I wouldn’t listen to that idiot on anything financial and waffling about morals. - Most geniune fans would rather have Steve Gibson as their chairman than the rulers of Saudi or a Russian billionaire whose wealth comes from supplying diesel and steel for Putin's tanks.
Report Analyst March 16, 2022 6:51 PM GMT
Ref "Sporting integrity"

Boro's wage bill is around £1.8m/month while Chelsea's is around £28m/month.

Didn't Chelsea sign up for the proposed European Super League - the one that excluded 99.9% of other clubs in Europe pof ever joining?

The billionaire clubs practically have the trophies sewn up for themselves nowadays - Leicester have managed a couple of successes but that is becoming harder and harder.
very
I'd love any sort of level palying field but its not going to happen - too many vested interests.
Report lurka March 16, 2022 6:53 PM GMT
Abramovich doesn't supply diesel or oil. He made the bulk of his money buying and selling an oil company decades ago. A company he owns 29% of 'may' have supplied steel for Putin's tanks according to the UK government. May.

Britain has supplied the Saudis with £20bn in arms and technical training since 2015 and they are using them to obliterate their next door neighbour, Yemen, but that's not at all similar is it? Boris going over there next week to agree a new oil deal to replace the Russian gas it's suddenly immoral to buy. Laughable hypocrisy all round from people being spoon-fed their opinions by a complicit media.
Report Analyst March 16, 2022 7:10 PM GMT
Where does the money comes from for the large Russian Army? The Russian Federation does not own oil and gas companies. The wealth of the country is highly centralised with private individuals.

What does Abramovich currently own in Russia?

The oil company you mention cost him around £150m and he sold it for around £3.5bn 8 years later according to Panorama- he must be a fantastic businessman or something else was going on.

I didn't think the Saudi Royal Family (which is effectively their Government) were fit and proper owners neither. Two wrongs don't make a right.

The bottom line is a lot of greenwashing is going on in these football ownership deals.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- March 16, 2022 7:40 PM GMT
Gibson is a great chairman, if he has a fault he was too
loyal to some managers.

He is also wonderfully passionate about the area
and has made many attempts to improve what might
be termed levelling up.

Any club would surely be proud to have such a chairman.
Report Whisperingdeath March 16, 2022 8:58 PM GMT
A man with a flat that hasn’t been bombed can talk about hypocrisy.
Report lurka March 16, 2022 11:16 PM GMT
Analyst you appear to be living in the past. You said he supplies diesel when he hasn't owned a petro company for a long time. You said he supplies steel when a company he owns a minority stake in 'may' have supplied steel. It really is ridiculous to try to attach blame for an invasion to someone who supplied steel for tanks that weren't even built when he supplied it. There must be hundreds of companies complicit in all of the UK's invasions over the years if that's the barometer for blame.

'The Russian Federation does not own oil or gas companies' - why don't you do a little google research before writing absolute nonsense. They own  majority stakes in Gazprom and Rosneft their biggest gas and oil companies. Gazprom is the biggest gas company in the world. Both are publicly traded, so they wouldn't own all the shares. They moved to re-nationalise their oil and gas industries years ago after the sell-off to the likes of Abramovich.

The money for the army, which is a relatively small expense in terms of GDP, comes from oil and gas exports, by far their biggest source of revenue.

I never indicated that Abramovich was anything other than corrupt. All I did was correct the uninformed nonsense you were spouting.
Report SontaranStratagem March 16, 2022 11:51 PM GMT
Gibson is a nosey bast@rd and a hypocrit to boot

He spunked all their parachute payments, signed dross with it, hired Pulis on mega money

He paid mega money for the most average players in this league ie Rhodes and Assombalonga to name two in recent years

He then has the gall to criticise others in this of what he calls overspending

He’s a to33er
Report SontaranStratagem March 16, 2022 11:53 PM GMT
His club can’t even half fill their ground so where’s the money coming from?

It’s not self sufficient that’s for sure
Report SontaranStratagem March 16, 2022 11:56 PM GMT
They made losses on those two mentioned plus Bamford as well

In fact they’ve been the biggest abusers of ffp in recent years

And no Forest aren’t saints, we have big skeletons in our closet as well, the owner being a big one who is accused of funding and helping Russia
Report SontaranStratagem March 16, 2022 11:57 PM GMT
Football in this country is utter filth, the only way to compete is to rip the average joe off it’s disgusting
Report Analyst March 18, 2022 1:53 AM GMT
Lurka - I am mainly living in the current - Abramovich's assets have been very recently frozen by the UK Governement because the UK Governement believe he is helping the Russian Federation's war effort - it may be steel and nickel nowadays but it has been oil and aluminium in the past for vicious Russian wars in Checha etc. His taxes also fuel the Russian war effort, ordinary Russians are relatively poor but there are an large elite group of billionaires. Please watch the news. There are Russian billionaires who have not been sanctioned as they are not helping the Russian war effort, thats not my opinion but the UK Government's opinion and actions.

SS - Mainly subjective opinions stated there and fairly selective facts. The Riverside holds around 32k nowadays and there are 16,500 season ticket holders paying an average of £500 per season ticket (look at early bird season tickets currently on MFC website if you don't believe me). My maths say that is over 50% attendance just on season ticket holders. The last league game against Luton was around 24k that's approx 75% capacity. The club siffers a little because it has the equal largest stadium in the league. Boro's ticket prices are one of the highest in the league if not the highest. They have lost players in the recent past because they don't pay enough example offering George Friend and Adam Clayton less than Birmingham were willing to give them, the same with Danny Ayala who was offered more by Blackburn than Boro were willing to offer him.
Rhodes was sold for the same fee as he was bought. Bamford was bought for £6m and sold for £10m (inc add ons such as Leeds getting promotion) I did think we sold him cheap and was not happy with his sale. Assomabalonga was a complete loss, but when Spence is likely sold for £15m in the Summer it will be recovered. Spence was a free from Fulham. Staying on finance the FA Cup run this year has generated around £3.5m so far or around 18% of the annual wage bill. (Mansfield away, Man United away, Spurs at Home, Chelsea at home). The Club did waste money in the 2017-19 period, but were not paying the wages Villa and Derby were paying. Boro in that period were on parachute payments and Villa and Derby were not which amazed me at the time. In time both Villa and Derby were shown to be financially cheating, by the EFL. It is very difficult for Championship clubs not on parachute payments to compete for promotion, there is an allowed level of subsidy which was raised in the Covid season's 2019/20 and 2020/21. Steve Gibson does subsidise the club within these limits and there has been major sales of players Adama Troare (£20m inc add ons) and Ben Gibson (£15m) in recent years. The largest fee paid in the 2019-21 period was around £1.5m for Dykesteel. The training facilities are paid for by non footballing income from the Rockcliffe Park Complex (hotel, restaurants and major golf course) also used by England and Scotland National teams. My guess is every Championship club not in receipt of parachute payments is subsidised.
Report SirNorbertClarke March 18, 2022 2:35 PM GMT
If RA is innocent then he can always take his case to a UK court. Britain is a country of laws and rights.
Report lurka March 18, 2022 4:55 PM GMT
Analyst - I am aware of all that. Stop going off on tangents please. I just corrected the nonsense you posted such as about Russia not owning oil or gas companies when they make something like 100bn+ a year from petro exports through state owned companies.

The war in Chechnya has got nothing to do with the current sanctions and the UK govt haven't made any mention of that or any definitive finding that he is helping the war effort in Ukraine, only that a company he holds a 29% stake in (which hasn't been sanctioned) *may* have supplied steel for tanks and goods and services that *could* contribute to the war effort. There are something like 500 Russians on the sanctions list, 200 added since the invasion.

I read the news and other sources. You should do the same because you have spouted a large amount of nonsense on this thread.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- March 18, 2022 5:18 PM GMT
Gibson just gets better....

Middlesbrough will be donating its share of gate receipts from the Chelsea FA Cup quarter-final clash at the Riverside to humanitarian aid in Ukraine. The club announced their charitable pledge on the eve of the game.

The Riverside Stadium is at full capacity for the visit of Thomas Tuchel's Blues in the last eight of the competition. With sanctions against Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich meaning Chelsea only managed to sell sub-700 tickets, Boro were able to put another 3,200 home tickets on sale earlier this week.

FA Cup rules means that clubs share gate receipts 45% each, with the other 10% going into an FA central fund. It's unknown at this stage what will happen with Chelsea's split of the money, with the club currently unable to make money owing to the sanctions against Abramovich.
Report SontaranStratagem March 18, 2022 5:51 PM GMT
Wages mean Jack sh!t ffs

It’s no ones business how much derby want to pay a player, it doesn’t mean they’ll be successful and they weren’t were they so there’s that

Fulham, Norwich etc all pay what derby were paying

It’s a fooking joke derby are being dragged down for what other clubs do as well

Gibson paid 10m for Rhodes and paid him 50k plus a week... glass houses springs to mind

All this ffp b0llocks favours the big clubs and we said that when they were touting it and pushing for it
Report SontaranStratagem March 18, 2022 5:52 PM GMT
Wages were never even mentioned until they needed to save face (efl) and drag them through the mud

The efl need purging
Report SontaranStratagem March 18, 2022 5:53 PM GMT
Gibson is a piece of sh!t I wouldn’t be siding with his bs, he’s the biggest hypocrite going
Report SontaranStratagem March 18, 2022 5:54 PM GMT
Boro have a guy on the efl board... says it all Crazy
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! March 20, 2022 5:28 PM GMT
Suggestions Chavs could still go into administradation
9 points deduction
ho ho ho
Devil
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! March 25, 2022 3:03 PM GMT
Looks like the
Candy bid is doomed
Pretty obvious i thought
Candy sounds suspicious
Devil
Report mecca March 25, 2022 8:17 PM GMT
Out with the washing
Report Capt__F March 25, 2022 9:45 PM GMT
v good
Report Capt__F March 25, 2022 9:47 PM GMT
Cool
Report Analyst March 26, 2022 11:23 AM GMT
Anything changed on Abramovich? - Is he still sanctioned for helping the Russian war effort?

Or was it just all nonsense.

What is going to happen to the £1500m he lent Chelsea? (or is that just a rumour?)
Report Whisperingdeath March 26, 2022 1:16 PM GMT
He waived the £1.5 Billion

But as far as I am concerned it is it not his to forgive. The debt is owned by the Tax Payer....ME.....and I am not letting it go!

It should be used to reimburse us for the missiles we have sent to Ukraine.
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! March 26, 2022 1:28 PM GMT
Succesfull bidder pays cash
When they take control they saddle the club with debt
a la GLAZIER
They want a return on their munie
People dont have £3 billion cash sitting around

Citadel guy is a rite s h i t
Devil
Report Analyst March 26, 2022 2:44 PM GMT
"He waived the £1.5 Billion."

How much is he worth? (to throw away that sort of money)

Wasn't he a KCB officer in 1990? thats quite a rise for a single individual.

I am amazed:

Firstly - that there are people on here that believe his money is from legimate sources.

Secondly - believe some of his resources are not helping the Russian Government, today.

Thirdly - use deflection techniques like look at what the British Government or Saudi Governement has done to defend him or say there are others like him to defend him.

I can only assume its some sort of Chelsea allegience thing and if that is true in anyway - the green wash money has worked, hasn't it.
Report Capt__F March 26, 2022 11:21 PM GMT
John Terry a legend @ chelsea

say no more
Report thelatarps March 27, 2022 11:44 PM BST
It is a matter of public knowledge that Roman made his fortune from buying Russian companies for a song upon the collapse of communism.

Its also a fact that the system from which the supposed oligarchs profited was put in place by the west. Notably corporate America, who themselves were hoping to get their hands on Russian oil and gas.
Some such as Margaret Thatcher and her friend Mikael Gorbachev counselled agaisnt the extreme privatisation policies which were employed. Unfortunately Gorbachev got ousted by Boris Yeltsin. Who was too pi553d to notice he was destroying his country.

This whole business of going after Roman is a very anglo saxon, northern european form of retribution.
YOU HAVE SINNED. YOU MUST BE PUNISHED.
A pointless, puritanical act designed to cause maximum headlines aimed at a class of rich foreigners who are unlikely to be inconvenienced at all.

All the while Ukraine burns. In a war which could have been prevented. These sanctions on Russia and Russian individuals are going to have no effect except on our own living standards.

Quite a price to pay for going after the owner of a football club. Hope you are happy.
Report Analyst March 29, 2022 7:21 PM BST
I would be happier if we lived in a much more peaceful and fairer world.
Report Whisperingdeath March 31, 2022 7:05 PM BST
And what is wrong about punishing a sinner like Roman Abramovic?

You think it is pointless? You think they won’t be inconvenienced by this?
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! April 2, 2022 4:13 PM BST
Chavs losing to Brentford
Laugh
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! April 2, 2022 4:19 PM BST
Now 3-1 down
LaughLaughLaugh
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- April 2, 2022 4:22 PM BST
3-3 matched at 1000

AoA matched at 900

1-3 ....740

2-3...... 1000

Somebody needs a chavski comeback..
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! April 2, 2022 4:46 PM BST
4-1
Devil[Laugh:devil:]DevilDevil
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK April 2, 2022 4:55 PM BST
wtf happen in second half there
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! April 2, 2022 4:55 PM BST
The BEES are
BUZZING
Devil
Report Racingqueen April 2, 2022 6:59 PM BST
Tuchel getting found out.

He's been there long enough and cannot organise the attack
Report LoyalHoncho April 3, 2022 7:47 PM BST
It's the midfield that is desperate for me.  Work rate off the ball is shocking in its absence.
Report knot in wood April 3, 2022 9:19 PM BST
loftus cheek- not good enough for a top prem team.
jorginio-been fine servant but looks on the wane now.
kante-been great player for club and country but looks out of form for whatever reason.
kovachic-been consistent all season but cannot play every game.

could do with conor gallagher's energy but they made a big mistake in hindsight and loaned him out to palace.

turchel's got some personal problems and with the club in a mess as done a sterling job,although still in 2 cups must be hoping they hang on to a top 4 place and a fresh start next season.
Report mecca April 3, 2022 11:02 PM BST
Let's hope it's in The Championship
Report lurka April 4, 2022 8:50 AM BST
Wouldn't blame Tuchel for what's going on there. The wheels could come off completely but it could just be a blip too. I doubt Lukaku was his choice either as he just doesn't seem to fit at all and has disrupted the dressing room acting like he's prime Ronaldo when he couldn't trap a bag of cement. Walks into a dressing room of CL winners when he's never won one acting like it's the other way around.

They are still looking good for top 4 and there might be 5 CL places up for grabs next year as Russia's 2 CL places will be redistributed. Not sure what will happen to Ukraine's 2 places as the league won't finish but Shakhtar are top and are from Donbass territory. Likely to be 4 CL places redistributed. Real Madrid in the CL too, very winnable.

It really is ridiculous that they effectively have been sanctioned. Has zero effect on matters in Ukraine.
Report Whisperingdeath April 4, 2022 11:09 AM BST
It really is ridiculous that they effectively have been sanctioned. Has zero effect on matters in Ukraine.

Sorry lurka, just not so.

It is not ridiculous that they have been sanctioned.

Zero effect on matters in Ukraine?

Abramovic is a smart cookie. He tried a Sports Wash. Why would a Billionaire raise his profile so everybody in the World would know who he was?

He has just found out he is only President for life!

He can be got at by Putin

He thought he bought off the British Government, Maybe he did but he couldn’t buy off the British Public

So why would a Billionaire who defrauded the Russian people want such a high profile?

All the BAG MEN, OLIGARCHS, GANGSTERS and CRIMINALS are now on notice because of what the British Public, not the Government has done to Abramovic.

Fcek Abramovic and fcek Chelsea for that matter, COLLATERAL DAMAGE!

Sure it ain’t fair to Chelski or Chelsea fans but neither is financial doping.

You are right on one though though lurka. The sheer hypocrisy of not just The Premier League but  FIFA, The Olympic Committee and so many others is blinding.

The one good thing is that the people of our Country have finally spoken Truth to Power. There will be a lot more Truth coming on the streets.
Report Analyst April 4, 2022 7:58 PM BST
I am sure Abramovich wants to please the West and Putin, but when the chips are down most of his assets are in the Russia Federation, as far as I know that where he pays his taxes to Putin's Government. The Russian Federation Government in the 1990s helped him acquire his assets on the very cheap. Without which he could never have owned Chelsea and put in £1500m of his own money. He is normally described a good friend of Putin and has never criticised him. Abramovich has not condoned any of Russia's invasions to my knowledge.
Report lurka April 4, 2022 9:37 PM BST
He couldn't buy off the British public? It was the government who sanctioned him and not because of any public outcry against him. Neither had an issue with him for 15 years before that.

If they hadn't sanctioned him how do you think what is happening in Ukraine would be different? Sanctioning oligarchs has had zero effect on Putin or the war, evidently. Sanctioning Russia itself is much more effective.

It's ridiculous because Britain is all tough and principled with smaller countries but not with Russia. Sanctioning a football club doesn't help Ukraine one bit, a token gesture. An invasion by Putin and overnight principles and sanctions against oligarchs suddenly materialise, not because of anything they've done either. Gross hypocrisy all round. You either have a problem with them or you don't. You don't take their money for 15 years and then suddenly develop a conscience overnight.
Report PorcupineorPineapple April 5, 2022 8:49 AM BST
Two wrongs don't make a right? We shouldn't have allowed Abramovich onto our shores and to do his sport washing. Same as those representing other murderous regimes who think they can literally throw billions at us to distract us. Our fit and proper persons test isn't worth a tap. But plenty of Brits have been saying this for years, so the line of "no public outcry against him" isn't quite right.

What we're doing now is the right thing. All Abramovich money is essentially Putin's. That's just how it is. We shouldn't have let ourselves get into this position, both in terms of dodgy football owners and generally cosying up to rich Russians who know that capitalist democracies can easily be undone by their own greed.

The fact that we're now finally making a stand and pushing them back may not be a cause for celebration but it may hopefully be the first step in cleansing ourselves of their malign influence.
Report Whisperingdeath April 5, 2022 11:41 AM BST
I dont understand what point you are trying to make lurka

Gangsters, Banksters, Criminals and The Royal Family have been taking our pants down all this time and because one gets some rough justice life is so unfair? Poor Roman? Really?

Do you think our Government, 14 of whom have received Russian Money and Doris in particular wanted to Sanction Roman Abramovic?

What was our Governments initial response to Russia’s invasion? Less than F All!

The people were disgusted and moved THIS Government to action. What can we do against Russia...F All. Sanctioning Abramovic sent a message to all the World that Putin could be got at. It showed the way. Do I think any Oligarch is going to say Oi Putin NO of rather be the first to say it? No but the question is now being whispered. Make no mistake there is now an opposition in Russia.

Have you ever heard the phrase Perfidious Albion lurka? We are not whiter than white.
Report Whisperingdeath April 5, 2022 12:04 PM BST
Scandal-hit Tory MP David Warburton and his wife 'launched a luxury Airbnb business with a £1.2million house after taking £150,000 undeclared loan from a controversial Russian businessman'

Poor Roman
Report Whisperingdeath April 5, 2022 12:07 PM BST
Fresh questions have been raised over Prince Andrew’s Dragons’ Den-style scheme after it emerged that concerns were raised over a contest winner who since been linked to more than £1m of payments Fresh questions have been raised over Prince Andrew’s Dragons’ Den-style scheme after it emerged that concerns were raised over a contest winner who since been linked to more than £1m of payments received by the royal. received by the royal.

Poor Roman
Report Whisperingdeath April 5, 2022 12:18 PM BST
You should hear this Ukrainian woman MP Kira Rudik on tv

Her people are being butchered, raped and mutilated. Her people are taking the Fight to the Russians. They just wasn’t some help.

What is our Government doing to help?
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- April 5, 2022 12:33 PM BST
Visits to Russian sponsored bunga bunga
parties in Italian mansions owned by Lords
may be off the agenda until things quieten
down a bit.
Report lurka April 5, 2022 10:42 PM BST
I'm not sticking up for Roman. I'm saying sanctioning him is futile and has zero impact on Putin and what he does in Ukraine, sanctioning Russia is effective. Sanctioning Chelsea is ridiculous.

Sanctioning Roman because he has a minority stake in a company which supplied metals which 'may' have been used to make tanks months or years before an invasion is an unbelievable level of reaching and hypocrisy, like the UK is developing a conscience 15 years after the fact, using the most ridiculous reasoning to explain why it's only happening now and window dressing for the international community. Ripping off the Russian people and spending it in the UK for 15 years is fine tho.

There is also no mention of where the money will go. It should only go to the Russian people, not Ukrainians or to the exchequer and the UK should not have any input into where it goes.
Report thelatarps April 6, 2022 2:24 PM BST
This whole business of sanctioning Roman is cutting off the nose to spite the face.
Like this whole damnable war which is totally unnecessary.

People die in Ukraine. Ordinary citizens in Europe, Uk and Russia will suffer economic desperation with a new energy crisis.
This may be the point when the EPL will start to lose its position as the number 1 League in world football.
Maybe the decision to ruin Chelsea FC, one of the leading lights could be looked back in years to come as shooting yourself in the foot.

Lose Lose all round.
Report Whisperingdeath April 6, 2022 2:50 PM BST
Hardly, Chelsea will have new owners soon and the whole process begins again.

Look Abramovic was a great owner for Chelsea fans. I would not deny them that but so what. Get over it.

The Queen takes tea with Maktoum and The House of Saud. We have to live with it.
Report thelatarps April 6, 2022 10:35 PM BST
I dunno Whisp
See that tonight, think thats the end.
Some Yankee doodle will take it over and run it like the Glazers do at Utd.
I always remember Young Frank talking about how he never liked it when they changed managers at Stamford Bridge.
Cos the next day at Cobham the Copter carrying Roman would be there. Roman and his heavies.
A not so cryptic message to the players..
'Okay youve had your fun, but trust me you dont want to be seeing me here again with my lads anytime soon...'
Report Whisperingdeath April 7, 2022 11:08 AM BST
Oh that Arsenal had owners like the Glasers!

I hope Chelski gets owners like the Kroenke’s.

The Glasers have spent around a third of a £Billion on a leaky defence and a central defender who turns about as fast as the Titanic did.

As for Abramovic and his heavies. Well you are only President for life. I am glad he sand his stolen money are gawn. Imho it’s a shame Toon are ‘t going down. It is their turn to bankrupt a few historic cubs who try to compete with their Blood Money.
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! April 7, 2022 4:37 PM BST
Seems Chavs catering gone to pot as well
Cauliflower wings/celery
Just the £8
Ruskies
DevilGrinLaugh
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! April 12, 2022 10:36 PM BST
Chavs dumped out of the CL
GTFI
3 CHEERS TO
jASON CUNDY

hahahahahahahahahhahahah

LaughLaughLaugh
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! April 15, 2022 6:11 PM BST
Only 3 bidders now
Dodgy Ricketts team leave the room
LaughDevilGrin
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! April 16, 2022 5:59 PM BST
Looks like i have to support the chavs for the fa cup
to stop
Pool quad chances
Shocked
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! April 21, 2022 12:30 PM BST
Broughton bid boosted by Louie Hamilton
An ARSE FAN
LaughLaughLaugh
Chavs gonna be the new
Harland Globetrotters
Who win nufthing
DevilGrin
Report tez123 April 21, 2022 10:29 PM BST
hi
Report casemoney April 22, 2022 12:47 PM BST
Hamilton and the Big Unit  Laugh
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! April 22, 2022 7:56 PM BST
Louies uncle is a CHAV fan
But is it an investment?
Laugh
Report Emitdeb April 27, 2022 5:18 PM BST
A . Rudiger... Asked for a transfer. The least loyal, trustworthy, or dependable people will be the first to begin abandoning a failing endeavor. Times of crisis will test the loyalty of the people you've hired. Rats abandon a sinking ship first.
Report DOUBLED April 27, 2022 5:31 PM BST
just the start .... no Russian money sloshing about now so the badge kissing might stop for a while Laugh
Report PorcupineorPineapple April 27, 2022 5:48 PM BST
Rudiger's a (partial) victim in this isn't he? Basically Chelsea' embargo meant they couldn't offer him a proper deal at all (signing on fee, agent fees etc). They just couldn't do it, so he's had to look elsewhere. I mean, I think there was a very good chance he was going elsewhere anyway but at least he's got a bit of cover for doing so now.

Christensen supposed to be getting off too.
Report 11kv April 27, 2022 6:00 PM BST
The amount of money involved for players makes them ALL mercenaries
Report Whisperingdeath April 28, 2022 3:45 PM BST
and you work pro bono 11kv?

How stupid are football fans?

Why should he be " loyal " to Chelsea? The club with success built on wealth stolen from the Russian people?
Report 11kv April 28, 2022 5:47 PM BST
The money in the game makes them the way they are,thing is most of them cant play football they are athletes who can run for 90 mins.

And if I worked and was shiete at it I wouldnt get paid these mups turn up and get paid millions for losing game after game pmsl

And yes I do work for zilch,charity work can be very rewarding you should try it sometime....
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! April 28, 2022 5:54 PM BST
Roman wants another £500 million for his
CHARITIES
Low balling offers apparently
LaughLaughLaugh
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! April 29, 2022 4:02 PM BST
Ineos owner has made a late offer apparently
The only British bid
Must be a tax scam
Devil
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! April 29, 2022 5:37 PM BST
US Bidder LA Dodger is the preferred 1
NOW
DevilGrinLaugh
Report Whisperingdeath May 2, 2022 12:18 PM BST
11kv

Do you work for one if Roman’s Charities?
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! May 3, 2022 1:27 PM BST
Suggestions that £750 million be given to grass roots footie. Roman will applaud that
Laugh
Laugh
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- May 3, 2022 4:42 PM BST
Roman wants his loan back, there's a surprise.

Ineos bid looks like a roman shadow bid...
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- May 3, 2022 4:45 PM BST
https://twitter.com/draper_rob/status/1521507190045122560?s=19

Report boz2 May 3, 2022 6:34 PM BST

May 3, 2022 -- 4:42PM, ----you-have-to-laugh--- wrote:

Roman wants his loan back, there's a surprise.Ineos bid looks like a roman shadow bid...

Putin wants Roman's loan back more likely...

Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- May 3, 2022 7:12 PM BST
Mischief
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! May 4, 2022 4:38 PM BST
When are the Chavs going bust?
hohoho
Devil
Report Whisperingdeath May 5, 2022 12:24 AM BST
I heard he owns The Bridge but not the pitch?

I don’t wish Chelsea I’ll but I do hope Abramovic gets  nothing.
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! May 7, 2022 5:03 PM BST
Kant beat Wolfes
Semd more MUNIE
DevilGrinLaugh
Report wisewords May 7, 2022 5:04 PM BST
1.01 gubbed?
Report SontaranStratagem May 7, 2022 6:44 PM BST
Have they been take over then?
Report mecca May 7, 2022 7:18 PM BST
Arsenal could catch them
Report lurka May 7, 2022 10:29 PM BST

Apr 27, 2022 -- 5:18PM, Emitdeb wrote:

A . Rudiger... Asked for a transfer. The least loyal, trustworthy, or dependable people will be the first to begin abandoning a failing endeavor. Times of crisis will test the loyalty of the people you've hired. Rats abandon a sinking ship first.

Rudiger is out of contract at the end of the season and was always leaving. Thus, he didn't hand in a transfer request. Same with Christensen. They were talking with foreign clubs since January, before the sanctions. If Chelsea valued either of them they should have tied them down before their final year, esp after they won the CL. Rudiger wasn't considered irreplaceable until Tuchel came along. Christensen has never been so considered.

The reported £4.25bn seems a ridiculous price and means that pumping £1.5bn in would have been a worthy investment (if it wasn't for the sanctions and because it was largely well-spent - contrast with Everton whose owner has pumped money in at a similar rate). Interesting to see where the money goes.

Report lurka May 7, 2022 10:55 PM BST
It's £2.5bn for the club and another £1.75bn invested into the ground and club etc, so £2.5bn. That's probably slightly below market value. £4.25bn is thus a bollócks figure.
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! May 14, 2022 7:46 PM BST
Not sure Tuchtel will survive to next season
No trophies this year
Devil
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! May 16, 2022 4:56 PM BST
Deal still in jeopardy
Let the club go into the championship
Laugh
Report PorcupineorPineapple May 16, 2022 5:22 PM BST
Oh no. That would be awful.
Report DOUBLED May 16, 2022 5:25 PM BST
world club champs .... a penalty shoot out away from winning Fa Cup and League Cup and 3rd in league ...Klopp won the shoot outs and finished 2nd and being claimed as one of the greatest managers ever Laugh
Report lurka May 16, 2022 5:57 PM BST
Concerns the deal might fall through now
Report 11kv May 16, 2022 6:26 PM BST
Real shame that
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! May 16, 2022 6:27 PM BST
LaughLaughLaugh
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! May 16, 2022 7:01 PM BST
Leeds hoping Chavs are demoted
Devil
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! May 16, 2022 9:47 PM BST
Arsenal gota hope Chavs get
DEMOTED
LaughDevilGrin
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! May 24, 2022 7:10 PM BST
Premier League give the green lite
Just hand over the dinero
Govt need munie to hand out to energy consumers!!!
Laugh
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! May 30, 2022 8:21 PM BST
Signed sealed and
DELIVERED
hohoho
Laugh
Report Wesdag May 31, 2022 4:37 PM BST
Chelski no more.

Still think Roman's been fcuked over & can see why fans would be peed off.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com