Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
enpassant
25 Jun 21 12:22
| Topic/replies: 9,039 | Blogger: enpassant's blog
100m City bid rejected ? Which teams could be said to need a striker and can afford more ? Chelsea, Man U, PSG ? As far as I can see that is the list. I am assured by trophy starved friends that support Kane’s current club that he would, under no circumstances, move to Chelsea. If so we are down to three. Would Kane go to PSG ? I don’t think he would (maybe if it were a binary choice of staying where he was ). Two left. Man U seem certain to wait for Harland next year. Down to one ?
Pause Switch to Standard View Kane : if not City who
Show More
Report Aspro June 25, 2021 1:25 PM BST
My money is still on City; they'll work something out.
Report Angoose June 25, 2021 1:29 PM BST
A straight swap, Harry for Pep Excited
Report Aspro June 25, 2021 1:31 PM BST
From the local (Kane territory) rumours he isn't going abroad, so you can pretty much count out PSG. I wouldn't totally write off Chelsea but can't see it myself. It's one of the Manchester clubs or he's staying put.
Report Giuseppe June 25, 2021 2:24 PM BST
hasn't Haaland turned down Utd and OGS already (when he decided to go to Dortmund instead)?
Report Giuseppe June 25, 2021 2:25 PM BST
always thought that was a strange move
Report roache June 25, 2021 3:02 PM BST
Haaland born in Leeds and Leeds fan with his father who also played for Leeds plus the infamous assault on his father by Roy Keane at Old Trafford would lead me to believe that he would seek other top clubs before contemplating playing for Man utd.
Report Giuseppe June 25, 2021 3:17 PM BST
so you don't think he would ever sign for Utd?

I can't think of a player refusing to sign for team, just because he supported their rivals

lots of Everton fans played for Liverpool, Newcastle for Sunderland

has anyone who grew up a Liverpool fan ever played for Utd?
Report Giuseppe June 25, 2021 3:17 PM BST
though maybe what happened to his father makes this a bit different
Report roache June 25, 2021 3:28 PM BST
He could well end up at Utd just stating it would not be his 1st choice IMO as shown when he went to Dortmund
Report Reynard June 25, 2021 7:48 PM BST
Norwich - Straight swap with Pukki Mischief
Report layingisthewayforward June 25, 2021 8:09 PM BST
Surely haaland would have the pick of any club in the world, why would he go to utd?
Report sofaking June 25, 2021 10:31 PM BST

Jun 25, 2021 -- 1:48PM, Reynard wrote:

Norwich - Straight swap with Pukki

Try harder Reynard.

Report Capt__F June 25, 2021 10:43 PM BST
swop plus cash
Report scandanavian_haven June 25, 2021 10:43 PM BST
Levy needs to be careful, because the owners at City can afford anyone they want, they could go in for Haaland, then what, nobody else is going to bid over 100 mil for Kane, he hasn't exactly had a clean injury record and no chance he'd want to go to a shabby league like Ligue 1, Levy needs the money but greed is either getting the better of him or more likely he wants to maintain his tough negotiator image.
Report Capt__F June 25, 2021 10:45 PM BST
oh vey
Report sofaking June 25, 2021 10:45 PM BST
Yeah, I'd take City's offer now or matybe hold out for 10m extra..  Gives him time to actually recruit some adequate replacements.
Report thelatarps June 27, 2021 2:45 PM BST
You just know this saga is going to play out until the very last day of the transfer window.
Dont hold your breath.
Report bobweenit June 27, 2021 4:27 PM BST
Wouldnt part with 15 mill for him. Most overrated footballer in Britain. There is a reason he is still at Spuds at his age the real big boys have no interest in him. Only reason shitteh could want him is they have no strikers and he cant get goals in wide open prem games.
They wont be winning any European cups with Arry up front thats 4 sure.
Report bobweenit June 27, 2021 4:28 PM BST
Can get goals *
Report maleuk01. June 27, 2021 6:27 PM BST
Talk of player swop as well with City.

If Spurs could get Sterling + Jesus and say £20m i would bite their hands off.

Not sure the exch players would been keen, plus wages could be an issue.

I can see why Kane wants to go at this stage. Fair play for sticking out so long.
Report bobweenit June 27, 2021 6:34 PM BST
Bite their hands off haha. Levy would have to be arrested for robbery if he pulled that off.
Report thelatarps June 27, 2021 7:14 PM BST
Kane can go fluck himself.
At what point does he think to himself that his awful performances in sundry cup finals and semis is part of the problem at spurs?
At the moment he is swinging lead in the national team and doing the same jonah act for his country.
Tw@t
Report sofaking June 27, 2021 10:14 PM BST
yep, as a Spurs fan I think it's best for both parties if he leaves.  It's true that he played in three cup finals and a FA Cup semi-final and he didn't show up or get a sniff of goal in any of these games. He's definitely part of the problem.
Report lurka June 27, 2021 10:34 PM BST
he wasn't fit for the last 2. Wouldn't be so sure it's best for Spurs if he leaves. Depends what they do with the money
Report sofaking June 27, 2021 10:46 PM BST

Jun 27, 2021 -- 4:34PM, lurka wrote:

he wasn't fit for the last 2. Wouldn't be so sure it's best for Spurs if he leaves. Depends what they do with the money

Well then he shouldn't've bullied the managers into selecting him when he was clearly not match fit.

Report Capt__F June 27, 2021 10:50 PM BST
Daisy Duke pick of the Hazzards
Report Giuseppe June 27, 2021 11:22 PM BST
talented family
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com