Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
smartpunter
27 Nov 18 08:04
| Topic/replies: 1,786 | Blogger: smartpunter's blog
At least 6 teams in the premiership could call at anytime now  until XMAS. (WATCH THIS  SPACE.
)
Pause Switch to Standard View Sam's waiting by the phone.Expertise...
Show More
Report sparrow November 27, 2018 9:22 AM GMT
Could you name those 6 for future reference please.
Report morpteh mackem November 27, 2018 9:38 AM GMT
cardiff, burnley, southampton, man utd, huddersfield, wolves.
Report smartpunter November 27, 2018 9:52 AM GMT
Take your pick (LITTLE BIRD)
Report sparrow November 27, 2018 10:20 AM GMT
Why would I be picking (LITTLE PUNTER)?
Report Platini November 27, 2018 10:42 AM GMT
Pardew seething Laugh
Report DIE LINKE November 27, 2018 11:21 AM GMT
Still feel aggrieved at being robbed of the chance to see an Allardyce England side in the World Cup.
Report smartpunter November 27, 2018 12:47 PM GMT
Still likes the £7million plus for six months relegation salary.HappyHappyHappyHappy
Report scandanavian_haven November 27, 2018 12:57 PM GMT
I was actually pleased for Allardyce when he was given the England job, he looked liked he'd won the lottery and was genuinely really proud to have the job, after all these years of saying English managers were never given a chance in a top job. He messed it up for himself but at the same time, it was mostly much ado about nothing in that secret recording, looked liked he'd been plyed with drinks and was a bit sozzled.

Papers went out of their way to stich him up, they must have had a grudge from years back to do that and had been waiting years for that sort of opportunity.

He'll never get another chance now, Glenn Hoddle was a bit the same, every interview I've ever seen of him talking about his time as England manager you can see how much it hurt him to have been outsted the way he was - let's be honestmost England do not or did not really give a s**& about Sam's secret recordings or what Hoddle said, when you blow it up in national media, the powers that be panic and act swiftly probably to look decisive when really they just look weak.

I'm convinced England would have gone on to win something under Hoddle with the players that were there in 2002 in particular, Sam would have got us to the World Cup and who knows, it was a weak route for England so there'd have been every chance England could have grinded their way to the victory.
Report DIE LINKE November 27, 2018 1:06 PM GMT
BFS demonstrated what a crook he is. England job, huge salary and he still couldn't resist making a few quid through a dodgy deal. I believe he always keeps a postage stamp in his wallet with his morals and principles written on the back.
Report TheBaron November 27, 2018 2:32 PM GMT
Win and you can file that under Who gives a toss
Report 1st time poster November 27, 2018 2:45 PM GMT
the impossible job

and hey ho sam,hoddle,southgate could all win us the world cup. add in cloughie,venners, wenger and jose and it looks like were inventing ways of not been multiple world cup winners LaughLaughLaugh
Report 1st time poster November 27, 2018 2:49 PM GMT
the FA got rid of fat sam because they were worried that if we got to a world up semi, orfinal our preperations would be disrupted if fat sam was called away to court to fight his case against panorama after about 10 years they knew it must be due LaughLaugh
Report 1st time poster November 27, 2018 2:51 PM GMT
tony pulis,arry redknapp discussing how thery,ve managed to win next to foook all in 30 years in the game ,across their sandybanks back fence, Laugh
Report pushkin99 November 27, 2018 5:50 PM GMT
BFS spotted in Manchester according to Smooth radio........................
Report smartpunter November 28, 2018 12:11 PM GMT
Sam will have a relegation    post before Xmas. Watch this space
Report DIE LINKE November 28, 2018 12:41 PM GMT
almost certainly will, madness to think he is suited for anything else beyond a short-term fireman job.
Report degsy42 November 28, 2018 1:19 PM GMT
wine tasting by the pint maybe
Report DIE LINKE November 28, 2018 1:59 PM GMT
when he does one you are left with defenders who get a nose bleed if they pass the half way line, front men only suited to his Jurassic tactics and miscellaneous costs to agents.
Report pushkin99 November 29, 2018 2:04 PM GMT
I don't often get to read the Racing Post in the week, but just seen Bruce Millington's article.

Suggesting that Big Sam would do a far better job than moanRhino.

And I can only agree with him. It seems that Smooth radio might be right in having spotted Big Sam in Manchester.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com