Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Inspired
09 Nov 18 10:17
| Topic/replies: 250 | Blogger: Inspired's blog
What would the odds be for the current teams?.
Pause Switch to Standard View Arsenal v Man United on a neutral...
Show More
Report the fink sisters November 9, 2018 10:48 AM GMT
Last time Arsenal played United at home, odds were Arsenal 31/20, United 2/1 and the draw 23/10 (odds from Daily Mail via odds checker, so probably best odds available).

It's a really good question and I think you'd have to ask yourself which United side will turn up. If its the shambles of a few weeks ago, you'd fancy Arsenal, though United seem to have progressed in recent weeks. If it's on a neutral ground, you'd assume it was a final or an FA cup semi-final, in which case I'd favour United
Report the fink sisters November 9, 2018 10:48 AM GMT
Last time Arsenal played United at home, odds were Arsenal 31/20, United 2/1 and the draw 23/10 (odds from Daily Mail via odds checker, so probably best odds available).

It's a really good question and I think you'd have to ask yourself which United side will turn up. If its the shambles of a few weeks ago, you'd fancy Arsenal, though United seem to have progressed in recent weeks. If it's on a neutral ground, you'd assume it was a final or an FA cup semi-final, in which case I'd favour United
Report the fink sisters November 9, 2018 10:49 AM GMT

Report the fink sisters November 9, 2018 10:51 AM GMT
^
Often wondered why people post multiple times....it's the first time this has happened to me and it happened mid type - apologies. I was going to finish with an observation that I'd probably flip the odda above - United 31/20 and Arsenal 2/1
Report the fink sisters November 9, 2018 1:46 PM GMT
...plus you need to factor in the fact that United were 18 points better than Arsenal last season. Arsenal seem to be playing a bit better, but I don't think that United have got that much worse. And Mourinho, for all recent criticism, is adept at getting performances in one-off games.
Report asparagus November 9, 2018 2:08 PM GMT
Arsenal are clearly a better side this season than they were last, probably down to the change in manager more than anything. Utd are not as good as last clearly, but marginally improved since the donkey Lukaku has been left out. Both defences are very ropey. It would be around a pick em for me if on a neutral ground. 2.8 each of two and 3.5 the draw.
Report tobermory November 9, 2018 8:40 PM GMT
By my ratings 2.59 United & 3.07 Arsenal.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com