Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
14 Jul 18 20:07
| Topic/replies: 36,021 | Blogger: peter the butcher's blog
How it used to be Love

Pause Switch to Standard View MANCHESTER UNITED
Show More
Report PorcupineorPineapple August 6, 2022 9:11 PM BST
Can't believe how many are predicting Liverpool to beat City to the title. Think they'll hose it this year personally. Reckon Chelsea will be good and agree with Arsenal for 4th, not massively impressed with Spurs' signings though their front 3 is already very very good to be fair. Can really see Utd finishing behind the likes of Newcastle or West Ham if I'm honest this year. Not sure what's going on there but it looks like nothing good.
Report olddesperado August 6, 2022 9:30 PM BST
Unfortunately the Ronaldo saga will weigh heavy us should he stay and possibly undo any of the benefits ten hag bestows this season.
Not addressing the midfield is unfortunately a massive hindrance but the de gea decision was the biggest mistake imo.

The new 5 9" defender is in for some shock when he realises he will have to try win headers in his own 6 yard box with the keeper rooted.

He also won't have a pass back option running back as de gea doesn't make himself available for those things.

In short the general consensus will be that he was a waste of money and not suited to the PL as de gea destroys another defender with impunity.
Report duffy August 7, 2022 2:26 AM BST
Concerning when ETH was questioned about Ronaldo leaving at half time in the friendly.

In an effort to defend Ronaldo he pointed out that the consensus view by the masses was to concentrate on Ronaldo's misdemeanours without acknowledging the other players who had also left early, he seemed to lack the awareness of the fact that this actually meant that after only being in charge for 5 minutes there were already many players that were prepared to mug him off along with Ronaldo!!.

One other thing, am I alone in feeling that there must have been a collective memory wipe in and around OT!!! because, and I have checked this, Anthony Martial's high point at United was on 12th September 2015, which was coincidentally his debut and it has been downhill ever since and at an accelerated rate as each long year passes, however, as I said all this seems to have been erased from the collective psyche as it appears that he is very prominent in the managers thoughts.

I don't get itConfused
Report SirNorbertClarke August 7, 2022 7:20 AM BST
Today is a massive day for EtH. United can't lose, that'd be catastrophic and a draw will be a BIG disappointment. Does he start Ronaldo or not? What is his 1st choice defence, what is his first choice midfield.

A very big day for EtH.
Report Racingqueen August 7, 2022 10:20 AM BST
Ronaldo has played half a game of football in pre season. No way he should start
Report SirNorbertClarke August 7, 2022 11:34 AM BST
Agreed. Either Rashford or Elanga should be the target man.

Badly missing Greenwood.
Report brentford August 7, 2022 1:06 PM BST
Ron left out pleasingly...

De Gea, Darlot, Maguire, Martinez, Shaw, McTom, Fred, Eriksen, Sancho, Fernandes, Rashford

Bruno possibly a false 9 though a wait and see
Report SirNorbertClarke August 7, 2022 1:09 PM BST
Good to see Garner and Garancho on the bench
Report brentford August 7, 2022 1:17 PM BST
just re Martial and duffy...

It's very difficult not to agree with your view but I would say he played with an enthusiasm and energy in the pre season and even very'team' in celebrations etc...a smile on the face at times..

with the limited fair price strikers available I think he is worth one last try in the circs but accept it's probably not a deserved one..

Sane the latest linked player that we probably won't be able to attract...
Report brentford August 7, 2022 1:26 PM BST
Garnacho looks very interesting, question will be whether they loan out I guess..if they can't get any meaningful deals done between now and the end of the window would feel well worth keeping in house..can see quite a few bench minutes and opportunities in Europa League, League Cup
Report SirNorbertClarke August 7, 2022 1:40 PM BST
Having been an Ajax manager EtH will like to bring youth on but the Premier League is a much more physical than the Eredivisie.

I tend to agree with Garner who says he can't develop as a player doing a few minutes here and there.
Report duffy August 7, 2022 1:56 PM BST
Anyway....all that been said....COME ON UNITED!!!ExcitedExcited
Report 11kv August 7, 2022 2:18 PM BST
Looking good so far pmsl
Report duffy August 7, 2022 2:20 PM BST
Already we can see that the prime directive is that we are not allowed to hit the ball long from the back at any costs.

Could have conceded 3 already trying to adhere to that, clearly not capable of playing out from the back.
Report 11kv August 7, 2022 2:22 PM BST
Still not got the players to win a major honour imo
Report SirNorbertClarke August 7, 2022 2:27 PM BST
The midfield have to make themselves available if we are going to play out from the back.
Report SirNorbertClarke August 7, 2022 2:32 PM BST
Been coming
Report brentford August 7, 2022 2:36 PM BST
false 9 not really working...probably need to go to a more authentic 4-3-3...big ask to play a different style to what you've spent most of the pre season playing...
Report brentford August 7, 2022 2:36 PM BST
can play Eriksen from out to in on the left maybe
Report duffy August 7, 2022 2:37 PM BST
Absolutely, after a good opening 10 minutes we've looked clueless, no structure, no leadership is again very apparent.
Report duffy August 7, 2022 2:38 PM BST
Ironically, the worst thing that could happen from the managers point of view is for Ronaldo to come on and rescue it.
Report elise August 7, 2022 2:39 PM BST
Today is a massive day for EtH. United can't lose .... lol
Report SirNorbertClarke August 7, 2022 2:41 PM BST
United need to get tight to the Brighton players when Brighton have pocession.
Report elise August 7, 2022 2:43 PM BST
nope, utd need a new team
Report brentford August 7, 2022 2:48 PM BST
only a minority but booing at HT in the managers first game tells you something about some of the attending 'fans' these days...not just at Utd I might add...
Report duffy August 7, 2022 2:49 PM BST
Those were Brighton fans booing that they've only scored twice
Report elise August 7, 2022 2:50 PM BST
the worst thing now is cr7 scores 3 and eth and the man utd board and the shoite on the pitch look even more useless
Report duffy August 7, 2022 2:52 PM BST
See Ronaldo's faux rallying cry after Brighton scored the first goal...inside he was laughing.
Report elise August 7, 2022 2:53 PM BST
it's unfair on eth tbf, this is about those players who've fecked over the last 3 managers
Report brentford August 7, 2022 2:59 PM BST
Sancho and Rashford who both looked decent in pre season pretty anonymous...Sancho briefly late on..but was all playing outside a true 9 on tour ...he's been unlucky with the Martial injury but that feels the obvious change, maybe Eriksen deeper to QB it a bit...

probably be Ronaldo but could just play Rashford there and bring Elanga on for McTom (booking)
Report brians August 7, 2022 2:59 PM BST
Rashford would make a good scarecrow. Stands there for 45 minutes touches the ball twice usually to give the ball back to the player who gave it him. Would have been more use in the food bank today.
Report duffy August 7, 2022 3:01 PM BST
Shambles of a transfer window, chasing players who aren't interested, weakness showed by the manager on a number of occasions, looking at him today it's clear to see that he isn't an impressive character, it's no wonder that a number of players have already mugged him off.

On the pitch there looks no plan, no clear look to what we're doing, players wandering about leaving space all over, no tracking of runs and zero confidence. 

Still, never mind ehCryWink
Report duffy August 7, 2022 3:03 PM BST
First thing I want to see is intensity.
Report the_don August 7, 2022 3:04 PM BST
As said, a recovery act from Ronaldo (or whoever) is a massive papering over cracks effort.

Hopefully this is showing how much strengthening this team and squad needs. That is as much on the manager to demand it as anyone else.
Report brentford August 7, 2022 3:04 PM BST
remember Fergies early days duffy ! ...laughing stock of the league
Report brentford August 7, 2022 3:12 PM BST
still cheered as a hero despite not wanting to come, wanting to leave and being arguably the most self serving **** to represent the club. (pogba might edge him but I doubt it)
Report moisok August 7, 2022 3:16 PM BST
very few utd defenders in that first goal - strange
Report duffy August 7, 2022 3:23 PM BST
brentford 07 Aug 22 15:12 
still cheered as a hero despite not wanting to come, wanting to leave and being arguably the most self serving **** to represent the club. (pogba might edge him but I doubt it)

When I look back on Ronaldo's time at United I won't hold this present era against him, you can't mention Ronaldo and Pogba in the same breath, Ronaldo has contributed hugely to this club and will still deserve to be remembered positively as a massive contributor in creating a golden period for the club.

Pogba has done nothing ever for the club.
Report brentford August 7, 2022 3:26 PM BST
you and many others are very generous...but yep...first time around was special...

I'm a bitter ex on Ron' Laugh

was pen if anything for the pushon Dalot...
Report 11kv August 7, 2022 3:34 PM BST
here comes donny
Report elise August 7, 2022 3:40 PM BST
should have been on at half time, he's after getting away so he wants the glory & a goal is all in the cause (his)
Report 11kv August 7, 2022 3:48 PM BST
Sancho off ffs was he ever on !
Report 11kv August 7, 2022 3:51 PM BST
Nice close up of the no neck Glazers
Report 11kv August 7, 2022 3:51 PM BST
Well done Graham Potter.
Report SirNorbertClarke August 7, 2022 3:57 PM BST
Brighton were the better side. United looked completely disorganised.
Report 11kv August 7, 2022 4:04 PM BST
Early days but Utd look no different to the the last 3-4 seasons........
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK August 7, 2022 4:07 PM BST
Brighton sold silverware too Ffs
Report brentford August 7, 2022 4:09 PM BST
small margins at this level, Rashford missed a couple of decent chances (the offside one probably have stood if it had gone in on review), Fernandes missed a great early chance as well..

defensively looked vulnerable...showed a bit of character second half, didn't shirk or shrink  but no real complaints...need to be much better..

do think it's a bit odd to spend the whole season playing a true front 3 almost throughout and then start a false 9 but maybe depth issues make that fair enough..

need a better ball playing deep MF if he wants to play with the two holding..(no news in that or course) or be braver and only play with one at times...
Report brentford August 7, 2022 4:10 PM BST
*whole preseason
Report mega88 August 7, 2022 4:20 PM BST
Stinking the place out already, pull ur fingers out and get the team sorted ffs
Report loui August 7, 2022 4:24 PM BST
He is the messiah, and I should know I've followed a few
Report duffy August 7, 2022 4:27 PM BST
I said this earlier on the thread and it's even more apparent to me after today that it's the case

ETH might well be running into trouble because he is a manager who's nature is to play an expansive possession game, however you can't do that without quality.

Whether we are United or not he has to make us firstly hard to beat with an effective counter attack.

If it means we concede the ball, even to so called teams we regard as "beneath us", which is something we now need to get away from, then so be it.

Small acorns, recognize our current condition, eat a bit of humble pie and build from there.

Today we were neither one thing nor the other, going forward in a disjointed way, no coherence, consequently when we turned the ball over they were able to pick it up and feed it into attacking areas and turn and run at our back line.

I wasn't a Mourinho fan as he doesn't play the United way but that was then and this is now and unfortunately that is what we now need to adopt, two solid banks of defence and an effective counter, stabilize and build from there.

We do not have the quality to play the possession game and we certainly don't have the recovery capability when we lose the ball playing that way.

The way we played away at Chelsea last season, should, for now be the blueprint.
Report brentford August 7, 2022 4:37 PM BST
I think that's totally reasonable against top teams duffy - thought we were mad against City last year under Ralf to try and give them a proper game ....but if you try that at home to Brighton or home and away against plenty of sides you might as well accept a point..teams aren't going to let UTD play them that way... and that means no advance on 6th and probably 7th or 8th...

keep hearing the knock on quality available but so many of these will be toddling off to the WC come Nov..

all said with respect I stress.
Report duffy August 7, 2022 5:00 PM BST
It's no surprise that we've had some of our better performances in recent seasons against the likes of City where we've been compact and then hit them on the counter.

Away from home especially against less exalted company we could adopt the same approach.
Report elise August 7, 2022 5:12 PM BST
all that's really changed since ole/rr is they've ditched a couple of players, they've added no one of note, so they are relying on eth to somehow change the approach & attitude of a group of players who for the last few seasons have chucked the towel in whenever they get the chance, they are neither good enough nor up for it
Report duffy August 7, 2022 5:15 PM BST
elise

you can add that ETH looked like a little boy lost out there today, his whole demeanour smacked of someone who was out of their depth
Report elise August 7, 2022 5:24 PM BST
im trying to give the bloke a chance, but he's prob already lost the battle because the incident this week where they left the training showed how much they care about impressing him

much was pointed at ronaldo but if those players actually wanted to change things he should be having to turn the lights off and drag them out of carrington not round them up because they keep fecking off early
Report duffy August 7, 2022 5:31 PM BST
Yeah, said as much myself, he didn't seem to realize that highlighting himself that others left early was a big kick in the teeth to him.
Report brentford August 7, 2022 5:32 PM BST
wouldn't have even been a story 20 years ago elise...

no one cares about it and there's no story if things are going well at a club...if they ain't then not passing the salt at a team dinner becomes a major incident..

it is a big change for any manager coming from the dutch league but even by forum standards one game is maybe a bit early for the epitaph..
Report SontaranStratagem August 7, 2022 5:41 PM BST
One game is to early agree

Hes a good coach but will he get the freedom ? Its a joke of a club behind the scenes
Report duffy August 7, 2022 5:41 PM BST
One thing in his favour is that at least he won't lose his hair with worry like Frank o' Farrell.
Report duffy August 7, 2022 5:46 PM BST
One game is not too early to see SOMETHING that you can point to and say, yeah, that's encouraging, I can see what he's doing there, that's promising.

My enduring thought from today is that he is completely out of his depth and he will be mentally flattened from managing a failing United side.
Report Racingqueen August 7, 2022 5:47 PM BST
Hes a good coach

Is that enough? A good coach. I actually agree that
Report Racingqueen August 7, 2022 5:54 PM BST
im trying to give the bloke a chance, but he's prob already lost the battle because the incident this week where they left the training showed how much they care about impressing him

This is 100% correct. The biggest issue was not Ronaldo leaving early. If it was just him, its easily solved (by getting rid of him)
but it was 5+ players. That points to a much more serious lack of respect for Ten Hag.

The fact ETH is having to give interviews in Holland about how unacceptable it is tells alot as well. A manager in control would not be doing that.

Ragnick was doing similar in Germany when things were going wrong for him.

The alarms bells should have been ringing when Murtough had that meeting with the fans. No normal executive does that ffs. He was already planting excuses about how ETH is making the decisions on signings etc... ETH is used to the Ajax model where he is coach and the recruitment is done at a DOF level. Utd have 20 DOFs but none of them actually seem to be involved in recruitment.
Report elise August 7, 2022 6:05 PM BST
jan window won't be much use, they're going to have to stick out the season and pray they can grab top 4 in the hope of attracting new players next summer, need a big shopping list and some luck, not sure who they can convince to come with a europa lge spot if nothing's improved, this season just has to be bit by bit and deal with the dross
Report SontaranStratagem August 7, 2022 6:09 PM BST
Its all pointless amyway because City are so far ahead now you can give them the premiership before a ball is kicked ffs, its truly pathetic with all the money theyve stolen and shoved into the Premiership that its being won by default by just one club

The games to me seem utterly pointless in a foregone conclusion now
Report olddesperado August 7, 2022 6:12 PM BST
Oh well ,  we still have the Bangkok centenary cup in the cabinet.
Report elise August 7, 2022 6:12 PM BST
lpool did it, why can't utd? way richer club (in theory), chelsea have just gone full on in the market to add players, they need to back eth in the same way but ensure they land the right people
Report brentford August 7, 2022 6:17 PM BST
L'pool bought shrewdly, weren't prepared to pay excessive premiums and maybe at that time weren't expected to either and backed a manager to improve the talent he had available and maximise...

who had Milner down as being such a big part of the early Klopp years...solid pro...rarely troubled England honours...key part of the first few Klopp seasons...
Report SirNorbertClarke August 7, 2022 6:18 PM BST

drivel.
Report brentford August 7, 2022 6:24 PM BST
not many were queing up for Henderson, Origi, Lallana, Oxalade Chameberlain et al...

wasn't always Van Dijk, Salah, Mane, TAA (who still can't get an international spot though I'm open to other interps' on that)
Report olddesperado August 7, 2022 6:40 PM BST
The positives from today ,

Ten hag can be under no illusions about who and what he has now and will have to come up with a plan to address it.

The first serious game and they revert back to ole ball with no cohesiveness or passing patterns, the press looked disjointed or non existent .

The second positive is the board will be forced into action now as they can't ignore the inadequacy of the players everyone knows need upgrading.

No amount of ETH can improve all of those enough to get us competitive.

The negative is the world and it's mother will now know we're desperate and the clowns in charge of transfers will be doubly mugged now.

Always better to get your business done early.
Report HallGreenSpy August 7, 2022 6:41 PM BST
Yes early days, but didn't look much different to last season. In fact, almost identical imo.
Report olddesperado August 7, 2022 6:45 PM BST
That's the disappointing part for me HGS.

You would have thought there would be some upgrade even if only for periods of the game.
Report elise August 7, 2022 6:52 PM BST
Today is a massive day for EtH. United can't lose

that's drivel
Report elise August 7, 2022 6:54 PM BST
up there with the n0b that was lou macari telling us utd couldn't lose to watford and that ole was safe, the similarities are quite funny
Report SirNorbertClarke August 7, 2022 7:04 PM BST
Haaland had a great debut today but as usual the only thing people want to talk about is United.

Win, lose or draw everyone is obsessed.
Report elise August 7, 2022 7:13 PM BST
haaland first game, utd several seasons and no longer at the top table, maybe that's it
Report elise August 7, 2022 7:14 PM BST
and mugging off the real fans (not the pretend ones)
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! August 7, 2022 7:27 PM BST
Manu were a big club
Thats why Ronnie wishes to leave
Grin
Report duffy August 7, 2022 7:38 PM BST
I thought Gary Medel looked out of his depth today at the heart of our defence.Cry
Report brentford August 7, 2022 7:46 PM BST
this is the kind of thing I mean though duffy...

virtually a shoe in for the Argies squad and a decent shout to start for them  - not good enough for Utd..
Fred - starts virtually every game for Brazil...not good enough for Utd...
Snacho...plenty of teams that would have paid 20 million less for him ...but not good enough for Utd...

Maguire and Shaw...started Euro 21 final for Eng....not good enough for utd...

Eriksen - anyone virtually would have taken him on a free in the offseason...not good enough for Utd
De Gea - Spanish number two...not good enough for Utd

sorry but it's nonsense...improve the performance levels and yes bring in a couple of players that can be got in at sensible prices...but the narrative is wrong...they under spent when at strength to an appalling degree at the end of Fergies reign - a position of strength...now people want them to spend a fortune on average players because they sure as hell aren't in a position to attract the serious talent end currently...
Report elise August 7, 2022 7:55 PM BST
problems starts at the top and goes right through the club, board / management are taking the pish
Report brentford August 7, 2022 8:47 PM BST
xg for the game was 2.09 - 1.76 for anyone interested in such things..
Report PorcupineorPineapple August 7, 2022 9:40 PM BST
Problems remain so much deeper than the dugout. Glazers are obviously poison but Utd have still spent a small fortune most windows. Issue is that it's almost always been on utter dross. And now look at this window. Get Eriksen in on a freebie. Might be good but it just screams of buy him cos he's available. 2 players in from the Dutch league and Utd embarrassing themselves trying to get another Dutchman from skint Barca. And now looking at a 33 year old who has made it clear that his career's now about seeking out the most lucrative contract even if he has to play in China.

The obvious thing is to ask what the scouting department is up to. Utd must be paying out millions every year to dozens of scouts and analysts and the new manager comes in and just goes with players who he knows from watching first hand.

Who's directing all this and fixing it? If the scouts aren't finding suitable targets then who's telling them what they should be looking for? All just a mess and directionless and it's just not changing.

They're miles away from where Liverpool were when Klopp came in because they already had the new owners understand sound moneyball principles and put in place Edwards and a scouting system that identified good targets. Until Utd wake up to that they're just going to continue the cycle of failure, sacking, backing the new manager, sacking him etc etc.
Report Racingqueen August 7, 2022 10:02 PM BST
The obvious thing is to ask what the scouting department is up to. Utd must be paying out millions every year to dozens of scouts and analysts and the new manager comes in and just goes with players who he knows from watching first hand.

This is the core issue. Recruitment is woeful.
Report SirNorbertClarke August 7, 2022 11:13 PM BST
The squad needs gutting.

We used to have players who scored for fun; Rooney, (young) Ronaldo, Andy Cole, Teddy Sheringham, Ruud Van N. Now we have Rashford & Sancho who are not that good on the wing.

If United want to to start winning silverware they are going to have to (wisely) spend a billion.
Report duffy August 8, 2022 12:26 AM BST
Trying to buy Arnautovic must be a new low and clear evidence if any of us needed it what a joke the recruitment is.

I mean, where was the voice in the room saying that if we try to buy him we will look even more hopeless than we do already.

It must be April 1st.
Report duffy August 8, 2022 12:47 AM BST
brentford

they under spent when at strength to an appalling degree at the end of Fergies reign - a position of strength.

Agree with this, the rot had started before SAF had left, I said on here at the time that fergie saw this coming, knew we were very thin, gambled on getting RVP in (lying through his back teeth in the process, telling him that he would remain manager for a few more seasons) to hopefully get us over the line which paid off before getting the hell out of dodge.

That season we were very lucky that the competition was shocking enabling fergie to escape on a high but he knew that the time was up.

We are United in name only, playing defensive structure and counter is what we must do, people can argue that it's ok to do against the better sides but not the rest, well, who is "the rest" because everything is relative and relative to us, when we try to play on the front foot, most sides are better.

Neville said it, we are the easiest side to play against and that means when we lose the ball because at that point we resemble a kiddies team running about the playground with gaping holes everywhere.

We must cut our cloth accordingly, circle the wagons and play a strict counter attack game, be tough to break down, try and eek out a few tough wins and build from there.

I thought for all the world that we would go all out to buy Rice in this window as we are crying out for him in our midfield, but no, nothing, and yet City felt the need to fetch in Kalvin Phillips, if it's needed by them it certainly is by us.
Report SontaranStratagem August 8, 2022 12:51 AM BST
Fergie for all hos legend left you in a right mess, but you will always love him the same waymwe love Cloughie

Cloughie left us a relegated mess but we loved him that much we wanted him to stay and even begged him to

We miss him and you miss Fergie
Report HallGreenSpy August 8, 2022 7:53 AM BST
Good shout with Rice duffy. Uniteds midfield is probably as poor as it gets in the prem. Them gapping holes were there to be seen nearly all game yesterday.
Report Racingqueen August 8, 2022 10:09 AM BST
Maguire and Shaw...started Euro 21 final for Eng....not good enough for utd...

The same final they bottled and got outplayed by a rag average Italian team and struggled past an average Danish team.... at home in both games.

Luke Shaw has been an absolute disgrace his entire Utd career

Yesterday yet again he started another season overweight.
Report olddesperado August 8, 2022 10:21 AM BST
The panic has set in early this season.
Usually it's the last day or two of the window but yesterday's performance has us putting in bids left right and centre for players .

Probably players we had no interest in all summer but suddenly it's all change.

Unfortunately we've been here almost every summer since moyes.

Depressingly pathetic.
Report Racingqueen August 8, 2022 11:08 AM BST
Paying top money for Rice would only nail Utd as a mid table team for the next 5-10 years

He is massively over rated and will set fire to any budget Utd have. Philips may well end up playing centre back at City as its his best position.

Fabian Ruiz at Napoli is a player Utd should be looking at and much cheaper but looks like PSG are in for him.

Guimarães up north is sublime at the moment. (No chance of getting him now) These are the types Utd need along with a few hard working young home players.

A proper scouting setup should have them on their list but Utd only want the high profile types like Declan Rice and Haaland etc...
Report elise August 8, 2022 12:11 PM BST
they might want them but whether they'll go there until things improve is another matter
Report duffy August 8, 2022 5:53 PM BST
Brentford obviously becomes a vital game now even at this stage with Liverpool next and Leicester, Southampton both away coming next.

Could easily be in the relegation spots by the end of the month.
Report olddesperado August 8, 2022 6:43 PM BST
We could indeed.

Ten hag really needs to assert himself over this group now or they will eat him.

One or two more bad results and performances and we will hear training is boring and repetitive etc stories coming out.

They all got a clean slate but the main culprits from last season have just continued on their lousy form.

At least one of the more established underperforming players needs to get the wan bissaka treatment before the window closes with the club making it known they are for sale.

One of mctom, Shaw or rashford  just to shake up the group.

The de jong thing and the Ronaldo thing have already undermined ten hag,  the arnotovic thing wouldn't be helping either so he really needs to assert himself or he's lost this group with their preffered poch available again.

It can't be stressed how important the next few weeks  are for him and his tenure here.
Report olddesperado August 8, 2022 6:46 PM BST
Anyone else notice de gea about to dive on the cross for the first goal only to spot a forward rushing in and half heartedly stick out a leg instead.

Cowardly bastard.
Report SirNorbertClarke August 8, 2022 6:53 PM BST
If I was EtH I'd be playing Garner and Iqbal against Brentford.

And I'd tell Rashford & Sancho they'll be next for the chop if they don't buck their ideas up.
Report SirNorbertClarke August 8, 2022 11:00 PM BST
A deal agreed with Juve for Adrien Rabiot.

From Wikipedia...

Despite his talent and ability, however, he has come under criticism in the media over his behaviour off the pitch, and has also been accused in the media of lacking professionalism, as well as having a poor attitude and a difficult character, which has led him to have conflicts with several of his managers.[29][44][45][46][47][48][49][50]

This is not the first time Utd have signed a difficult French man.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com