Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Can't Catch Me
02 Jul 18 21:27
| Topic/replies: 8,437 | Blogger: Can't Catch Me's blog
What’s happened lads? Seems to have vanished?

Is it one of their random forum spring cleans?
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Liverpool Discussion Thread
Show More
Report Capt__F June 1, 2019 10:30 PM BST
So HappyGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrin
Report rommel June 1, 2019 10:38 PM BST

Jun 1, 2019 -- 10:08PM, anxious wrote:

Over the season deserved to win something yep , well done number 6

what have you done with that fkn bellend called anxious,we aint paying any ransom

Report Culvin June 1, 2019 10:45 PM BST
Me too , Cap . 6 lovely STARS .LoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLove
Report Ibrahima Sonko June 1, 2019 10:48 PM BST
well done Liverpool FC

Always conducted themselves and their business in the best way.

From a Reading fan.
Report donny osmond June 1, 2019 10:48 PM BST
well done liverpool, reward for some great play this season.
Report Culvin June 1, 2019 10:52 PM BST
Ibrahima & Donny , Thank you , Lads . Thank you !
Report enpassant June 1, 2019 11:01 PM BST
TFFT ! Would have haunted me the rest of my days if they had won- and if a team that lost 13 games in the league were to win the CL what would that say about the quality ! Well done and thank you sooo   much FOYS !
Report Solano1 June 1, 2019 11:11 PM BST
Well in, lads.
Worthy winners if, for nothing else, the performance v Barca.
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER June 2, 2019 12:10 AM BST
Terrible news about Reyes
Report SontaranStratagem June 2, 2019 1:21 AM BST
They deserved something for this season

I honestly think they'll keep a hold of the better players now and challenge for the league again next season, this will give them the lift after missing out on that

It does seem the league is their number 1 love affair they can't achieve, they've won the Champions League twice in the past 14 years, making 4 finals in the process in that time, which tells you they seem more relaxed in it

Man City are the opposite, seem to win the league without trying but can't win what they class as the big one
Report degsy42 June 2, 2019 1:31 AM BST
6 times
Report Aspro June 2, 2019 9:31 AM BST
Congratulations guys. Enjoy it!

Perhaps we can meet again in the final next year and put on a better show
Report rommel June 2, 2019 10:05 AM BST
if city werent trying you could have fooled me,had ye earn every point with the battle we gave them
Report rommel June 2, 2019 10:06 AM BST
spurs fans,mistake to play kane?dull on the night but a player any team fears
Report stridingedge June 2, 2019 10:17 AM BST
Said a couple of weeks ago on here it doesn't matter how we get the job done but we really needed to win this trophy, get the final loser tag/pressure off JK's shoulders and boost the players that their hard work in the last couple of seasons has been rewarded with something tangible in Silverware.

Really poor game looked like a pre season in humid conditions, We were terrible on the ball in all fairness and pretty much let them have the ball for large chunks without gifting too many BIG chances, it's great we can win games now without having to be crash bang fantastic.

Bobby looked like a player that had been out for a while, he didn't look too happy coming off but it was the right call.On another night they could take a couple of their half chances and it's all completely different but the trophy is ours and that's all that fookin matters when you reach a final. Happy

Makes next seasons build up psychologically completely different to what it would have been not bringing this one home.
Report rommel June 2, 2019 10:21 AM BST
was a poor game but the onus was on spurs to step up after we'd scored,no reason to bust a gut pool,spurs werent putting us under any pressure
Report rommel June 2, 2019 10:24 AM BST
agree see,monkey of jk's back is a biggie,we won it,we deserved to win it,onward with hope and good things abiding,vorsprung with jurgy the superstar
Report loui June 2, 2019 10:29 AM BST
Back on  coach, everyones wrecked but buzzing. Party on redmen
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y June 2, 2019 11:28 AM BST
Great end to the season and well deserved for how we've played all season.

The game was poor with both sides miles off their games imo, 3 week break cannot have helped but then finals are not about how you play, it's about lifting the cup an we did that.

We've been top class nearly all season (bar a few games) and it would have been cruel had we not won a trophy, think most would have rathered that be the one 3 weeks ago but we'll give that a bash again next season.

Thought Allisson was brilliant last night, didn't have loads to do but his positioning was top class, his handling brilliant when it needed to be and that pass to Salah in the 2nd half was stunning......A year on it shows the difference a good man between the sticks makes.

Shout out to Derek as well who when needed toward the end of the season really stepped up and his finish last night was magic.
Report TheBetterBettor June 2, 2019 12:12 PM BST
Sorry lads...Liverpool will have to wait a bit longer to be the SECOND English club to win the 'Full set' of trophies after Man Utd

https://talksport.com/football/551783/iverpool-club-world-cup-champions-league/
Report Charlton2005 June 2, 2019 12:34 PM BST
one doesn't need to have more than psych 101 to know bettor is in pain Grin
Report pushkin99 June 2, 2019 12:58 PM BST
Wicked and wonderful..............words fail me as there is nothing adequate to describe last nite.
Report pushkin99 June 2, 2019 1:01 PM BST

Jun 1, 2019 -- 8:54PM, john42 wrote:

we are playing ****,ive layed us if wew in this ill never post again

We all know this manc troll will be unable to keep his word.

I hope he did his conkers laying us though.

Report pushkin99 June 2, 2019 2:48 PM BST
Anyone else on here going to the victory parade? The waterfront seems the place to be, I always love to see the 'sea', but will be heaving madness.

Been spitting here this morning, i've been told it's throwing it down in Manchester so hopefully the wind is it's usual westerly.
Report Culvin June 2, 2019 2:58 PM BST
I''ll be going down to Queens Drive . I don't know what time they'll pass there . I'll be at QD , at about 4 . I'm in Huyton .Where are you Push ?
Report Culvin June 2, 2019 3:01 PM BST
BOSS , wasn't it , pushkin99 . So happy Today !
Report pushkin99 June 2, 2019 3:01 PM BST
Amazing feeling YES!!!
Report Culvin June 2, 2019 3:05 PM BST
I don't smoke , but I smoke a cigar when good sH1t happens , birth of kids , birthdays , etc . I'm smoking A Big Fat One Now .
Report Culvin June 2, 2019 3:12 PM BST
All the Best to you  , Pushkin . I love all LFC Fans , today . They Are The Best footie supporters in England  , if not The fukin world. .
Report Culvin June 2, 2019 3:13 PM BST
Report Culvin June 2, 2019 3:13 PM BST
Report Culvin June 2, 2019 3:16 PM BST
I bought that badge when I was 10 years old . I'm now over 40 . ..TODAY , PLANET EARTH IS RED !!!!!!
Report crystalhunt June 2, 2019 5:13 PM BST
TheBetterBettor    02 Jun 19 12:12 
Sorry lads...Liverpool will have to wait a bit longer to be the SECOND English club to win the 'Full set' of trophies after Man Utd

**** guttedLaughLaugh
Report crystalhunt June 2, 2019 5:13 PM BST
TheBetterBettor    02 Jun 19 12:12 

**** guttedLaughLaugh
Report pushkin99 June 2, 2019 9:05 PM BST

Jun 2, 2019 -- 2:58PM, Culvin wrote:

I''ll be going down to Queens Drive . I don't know what time they'll pass there . I'll be at QD , at about 4 . I'm in Huyton .Where are you Push ?

We waited on a grass bank at Islington for a few hours, the parade came through there at 18:35. Then followed the parade for a mile or so all the way round to past the Liver building where the crowds were just heaving. Amazing to be part of it today, so many happy smiling faces.

Report Culvin June 3, 2019 6:09 AM BST
Yeh , It was heaving around QD , too . Brilliant , Happy , Happy Day .
Report jedi sophie June 3, 2019 12:36 PM BST
Well what an absolutely fantastic weekend that was.
To be a Liverpool fan after the events of the last few days is just great.
So many remarkable events to be proud of....

Hope all the fellow fans on here now have some memories like ours that you can look back on and treasure.

We argue,slaughter,bicker,but share a common theme,and we cant argue that we got there and thoroughly deserved that Big Cup,Again...

What superb shape were now in to push and and really really pressure those around us,praying Klopp signs that longterm deal and this is only the beginning of what has already been a great period of football since the big fella took over.

Enjoy the extended celebrations lads,I am....ExcitedLaugh
Report jedi sophie June 3, 2019 12:47 PM BST
As for the game,think they really need look at the timing,too long imo.
No need for such a gap.Definitely did not help us.
Started well but we were poor,which cares though,really who cares.

Goalkeeper fantastic,doubt we even win it with previous 2 in there,fortunately now an absolute pillar in goals,4 out of 5 in back four be present for next 5 years,what a wonderful thought that is.

We were scrappy but never stopped believing,worked tirelessly and at the end if the day the couldn't score,we nicked another,game over...

Also thought Klopp got far the better of it tactically, beat Poch to the subs and git them correct, Poch did not.

Start of a huge period for us,huge,2,3 good signings and we will really kick on now.

Having experienced the last few days well take the league sometime soon,wouldn't swap the last few days for anything.

YNWA.ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ.ExcitedLaugh
Report Can't Catch Me June 3, 2019 1:46 PM BST
Amen to that jedi.... What a few days!! I'm absolutely broken.

Just so pleased for Klopp more than anyone else. Had we lost, I wouldn't have felt any differently about him or the job he's done / doing, its clear most of our fans love him unconditionally. But its great for him to shut those people up who still wanted to criticise him. And it would have been a crying shame if his time at Liverpool didn't have something big to show for it. He still hasn't lost a two legged tie in three seasons with us. That's nothing short of phenomenal and I just hope he starts to get the respect he deserves.

Hopefully this will be the kickstart for us now. We have everything in place to have a really strong couple of seasons. To my eyes, we are the best run club in the division and hopefully its about to start bearing fruit. Its still such a young side as well. And we can play almost any way required. Blitz the best teams in the world like Barca 4-0, or play badly but rely on the best back five in Europe to hold on to small leads. Its a massive advantage going forward.

As for the game, I think the early goal hugely affected us. Once ahead we wanted to sit in and try and play them on the counter, but the focus seemed mostly on defending. Which is hard to criticise really. And how good is our defending? Finals are about getting the job done, not playing attractive football. I know I would have been distraught if that penalty was given against us... it was pretty soft, even if it appears it was the correct interpretation of the rules. But I don't think Spurs can have too many complaints overall, don't think they did enough to win the agme. Hottest stadium Ive ever been into in my life as well... and a very dry pitch. Both were a factor in the game being so limited imo.

Had a great laugh with plenty of Spurs fans on the day... good banter and camaraderie and never saw a cross word. In fact there were several Spurs fans around being consoled by Liverpool fans which was exactly how it should be and great to see. Hope Poch can win the trophy he deserves soon as well.

Took my kids to the Parade yesterday and that was special. They literally couldn't believe the amount of people there. It felt different to 2005... That was a miracle. A one off for a team that just over performed. This felt different, like we had won because we are one of the best sides in Europe again. Back on our perch Cool

Just never want it to end.
Report jedi sophie June 3, 2019 2:18 PM BST
Klopp is special.
Underneath the smiles the joking etc I'll bet there is a hugely steely demanding hard nosed manager.
The players love him as much as the fans and that is key.
Keep what we have and add 3,4 at most.

We all know who should go,can we get them gone and get paid,I'll say we can.

The funds rolling in after this,I'm full up buying the merch relating to the win for my 3 too.
ExcitedLaugh
Report jedi sophie June 3, 2019 2:19 PM BST
Glad you enjoyed CCM.Was magical.
Think be Wednesday or so before I come round..
Report dr . atkins June 3, 2019 3:21 PM BST
ccm no premiership the scum no european cup the world a better place
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER June 3, 2019 4:04 PM BST
Watching the game on the night I thought we were below average never really felt we played any real football but as that’s not our normal level or a level I have seen us at this year then it became all about getting a result anyway we could

Having watched it three times since and without the nerves it didn’t seem as bad as I first thought although still not great as people say it’s not how you play in finals that counts it’s winning them

Don’t think we were lucky but glad the penalty wasn’t the deciding goal anyway going forward it’s a while since we haven’t had to face the prospect of having to replace our better players but simply add players to compliment them

There’s also players who will or can add more to us who are already there gomeaz Kieta chamberlain lalana if fit brewster if he can progress I’m hoping we can stay in the domestic cups a little longer as I think there’s merit in competing and hopefully winning them

We will actually be in six competitions offering prizes and hopefully we compete and try to win them all next few weeks will be interesting to see who goes or who stays some will have to move if they want regular football others may opt for one year contract extensions guess it’s the clubs perogative to keep or move

Lots of clubs will be rebuilding this pre season and I think it helps us if we are not the only credible opponents to city during a season
Report Can't Catch Me June 3, 2019 4:06 PM BST
Going to be extra hard in the league next season with this Club World Championship sh1te in December RP. Worst time of the season to have extra games.
Report howard June 3, 2019 4:13 PM BST
I read no WCC this year. Now every 4 years.
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER June 3, 2019 4:23 PM BST
It will be hard but we want to be in all these comps it’s a mark of where we are at and there’s no telling how difficult the league campaign will be because the season might not be just a two team shootout with city bieng able to rack up as many victories

This team now Ned’s to become serial winners it’s already become serious competitors and whilst obviously we want the bigger ones picking up one or a couple of things each season wil help everyone
Report peter the butcher June 3, 2019 5:33 PM BST
Sounds like you had a great time in Madrid CCM. Well done, knew Klopp wouldn't lose seven finals in a row.....DevilLaugh

Felt sick after you'd won but its been coming for a while I suppose.

Is it safe to put the telly on yet?
Report rothko June 3, 2019 6:28 PM BST
absolutely brilliant weekend
well deserved win against a very good spurs team who have a top manager as well
we have recruited fantastically and the squad is going from strength to strength
we did what we needed to do in the game - going one nil up so early obviously changed the way we approached the game

we have a couple of younger players coming through who have a great chance of making the grade so we are developing our own as well

what about that parade yesterday - was unreal 750,000 on the streets wow
Report Charlton2005 June 3, 2019 7:13 PM BST
of the 9 European Cup Finals we have played in, who on here was present at any (all?!) of them?
Report duncan idaho June 3, 2019 7:45 PM BST
just Istanbul (also drove to Dortmund for UEFA in 01..6-goal thriller and a 9-goal thriller!)
Report Charlton2005 June 3, 2019 7:52 PM BST
cool Duncan! The night every football fan was wishing they supported Liverpool
Report Charlton2005 June 3, 2019 7:52 PM BST
Cant be many that have been to all 9?
Report Charlton2005 June 3, 2019 7:56 PM BST
Guy at my work was at Hillsborough, helped get people out. He seems to never miss a game. Sent him an email today asking him how many he has been to. Didn't get a reply so I guess he wasn't in today Grin
Report HGS June 3, 2019 9:05 PM BST
What a weekend. Wasn't pretty but fully deserved. FWIW, don't think it was a pen, but who cares. How many important goals has Divock got this season?

Lets talk about 6 baby, lets talk about you and me,lets talk about all the good things and the bad things that may be, lets talk about 6, lets talk about 6!!!

YNWA
Report pushkin99 June 3, 2019 9:12 PM BST
Like very many, I watched all 9 finals on TV, not like being there for sure...............

Never been to an away tie in European footie, sadly, when I graduated and had a well paid job, and could afford to follow my team in Europe, we were banned ScaredCrazy...............I haven't felt like going since that fateful nite in Brussels.
Report Can't Catch Me June 4, 2019 10:10 AM BST
Cheers Pete. I'd give it another few days if I were you! Must admit I was starting to feel like Klopp myself... had lost the last five Finals Id been to. We've all got the Monkey off our backs now!

Seen some truly devastated Blues the past 24 hours Laugh
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER June 4, 2019 10:38 AM BST
Attended heysel most surreal event ever
Report padlock June 4, 2019 12:18 PM BST
Hi Redmen, Great to see Klopp winning a final and sorting out the club ,hope he signs a few new players to keep everyone on there toes etc
Fantastic spectacular parade brought tears to my eyes ...
Report jedi sophie June 4, 2019 5:19 PM BST
Cannot see those two departures in anything other than a positive light..
Both contributed less and less,correct decision 100 percent imo.
Report jedi sophie June 4, 2019 5:21 PM BST
Werner would seem like a very good fit to my eye. Versatile,quick,scores goals.
Rb said will go if doesn't sign new deal.
Report jedi sophie June 4, 2019 5:23 PM BST
Best wishes to both. Although I have to say Moreno gave me absolute fits,could not have him as a top player ever,at any stage in his career here,a very very lucky boy to have been at our club so long.
Report Twoboyz June 4, 2019 6:24 PM BST
Moreno got on very well with the south american lads. Really think this was important to Klopp
Report Can't Catch Me June 5, 2019 10:59 AM BST
Good article on Klopp:

https://www.football365.com/news/when-all-bayern-can-offer-klopp-is-a-rest-liverpool
Report jedi sophie June 5, 2019 4:02 PM BST
Had his bio delivered today,just never got round to ordering.
Sneaked it in with the new tee shirts.Excited
Report Can't Catch Me June 5, 2019 4:13 PM BST
Read it a few weeks ago jedi, very enjoyable.
Report PorcupineorPineapple June 5, 2019 4:13 PM BST
Simon Hughes got a new book out soon. Should be good.

Still enjoying watching all the vids of the partying and celebrations. Jurgen must need his stomach pumping.
Report Can't Catch Me June 5, 2019 4:18 PM BST
Yeah me too... seen almost every clip of anything related to the whole weekend I reckon!

Love the VVD tweet of the fanzone singing his song. What a buzz that must be. No wonder he has told the club he wants to extend his deal
Report jedi sophie June 5, 2019 4:26 PM BST
Extensions the way forward for our group...
2,3 in to upgrade departures.
Thanks CCM.Just finished one on the Pep v Mourinho rivalry,,interesting!
Report ian merseyside June 5, 2019 4:28 PM BST
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/06/04/liverpool-consider-anfield-r...
Report Culvin June 5, 2019 5:51 PM BST
I went to Queens Drive and took a few pics of the homecoming . It was a great day !
Report Culvin June 5, 2019 5:52 PM BST
Report Culvin June 5, 2019 5:53 PM BST
Report Culvin June 5, 2019 5:53 PM BST
Report Charlton2005 June 5, 2019 6:02 PM BST
Great stuff Culvin. Grin
Report rothko June 6, 2019 11:29 AM BST
will be interested to watch De Ligt tonight given our interest in him

Surely the priority should be to strengthen in the full back areas given how important the left back and right back positions have been as our game has developed from the previous season and the number of assists
I thought that when our form dipped slightly was when we were struggling to cover those positions
Clyne went and then Moreno but I really never saw Moreno as good enough cover for Robbo
Focus will also be on a creative midfielder but I see Keita developing next season and I see this as less of a priority than the full backs
Report Can't Catch Me June 6, 2019 11:42 AM BST
De Light doesnt make any sense to me rothko. Just cant see it happening.

Gomez looked exceptional before his injury, Matip has been exceptional since. We don't need a big money CB as it looks like we have 3 of the best in the league already.
Report Can't Catch Me June 6, 2019 11:44 AM BST
Seen some links with Pepe. Not totally sold on him, is a bit of a show pony imo, but if anyone can get the best out of him, then its Klopp. Im wondering if we signed someone like him, then the plan might be to have three pacy attackers and Bobby in the hole? He's done it before and hasn't really had his best season as the false nine for some games?
Report Can't Catch Me June 6, 2019 11:45 AM BST
We've so many options and ways of playing now.... best shape we've been in for decades.
Report rothko June 6, 2019 11:46 AM BST
It seems a strange one to me CCM given what he will costs but given he is not 20 till August perhaps its an eye to the future
Not sure what Lovrens future is at Liverpool so if he goes the thinking must be that we need 4 top class centre halfs

Remember watching the young CB against wolves in the FA cup and was impressed but probably a couple of years away from starting in the PL
Report Culvin June 6, 2019 11:47 AM BST
THANKS! Charlton .
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER June 6, 2019 11:47 AM BST
I’ve not seen much of hm in fact nothing at all but imo we could wait a season see how Gomez develops if matip can continue bat a decent level and if Lovren can become less rash and inconsistent

We need more goals from midfield and even attack because that’s what will make up any ground on city full back cover as mentioned although I wouldn’t worry if Camacho was given some game time looks raw but interesting

After such a season it’s easy to rest on your laurels but I think we need at least two signings imo
Report rothko June 6, 2019 11:50 AM BST
it looks like Brewster is going to be given a shot as a replacement for Sturridge
Report Can't Catch Me June 6, 2019 12:15 PM BST
Gomez has only just turned 22... I havent seen loads of De Light, but I just dont think he can be that much better than Gomez myself. I'll be amazed if we sign him tbh.

I agree we need to keep pushing on and strengthen though. Its a nice feeling trusting the club and whatever they do will no doubt be right!

Yeah I think Brewster will definitely figure a bit more. Exciting times for the lad.
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER June 6, 2019 12:41 PM BST
Yes totally agree it’s nice to be adding and not replacing
Report rothko June 6, 2019 12:49 PM BST
just on Camacho RP I see that wolves may put in a bid for him. He has a year left on his contract and I think he will go
he doesnt consider himself a defender. His quote is

"I'm not a right defender, I'm an attacker who scores goals. This is my DNA."
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER June 6, 2019 12:54 PM BST
He certainly scores some from the little I’ve seen of him and yes I’ve seen him playing right back and right midfield and up top all in same game lol
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER June 6, 2019 1:03 PM BST
I think over the last few years we have got decent money on players we have sold meaning squad and young players we seem to demand a decent premium
Report MrMeaner June 6, 2019 8:27 PM BST
I'm having an operation tomorrow to have this permanent smile removed from my face. Been there since around 10 o'clock last Saturday night. Surgeon reckons he'll have a job on his hands removing it. Could be there all summer & beyond he says Grin
Report inca June 6, 2019 10:00 PM BST
Not sure if anything has happened in the last few days just woke up with a very sore head!!!!!!

Happy fkg days!!!!

What about these ar5ehole England fans booing Virgil what a bunch of d1ckheads
Report PorcupineorPineapple June 6, 2019 10:36 PM BST
Been warned my neighbours and colleagues are about to take out an injunction to finally stop me singing the Gini song.

You'll never take me alive ****s!
Report jedi sophie June 7, 2019 10:01 AM BST
New away kit.
What is all that about?
Horrid,wint be getting that for the kids....
Report HGS June 7, 2019 10:30 PM BST
Personally, I've always liked the white away top, and this one is no exception. Like the retro 80's new home kit also.
Report loui June 8, 2019 8:20 AM BST
1 week in of being Champs of Europe, it suits us. Booing big Virg is total respect for a legend.
Report jedi sophie June 8, 2019 9:05 AM BST
Liverpool in Navy.
No thanks.
Report jedi sophie June 8, 2019 9:06 AM BST
Cheering for Vvd n Gini tomorrow,more success and confidence a great thing...
On to the Shield and lift that too.ExcitedLaugh
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER June 9, 2019 1:18 PM BST
Never new Jurgen turned down the United job ?
Report jedi sophie June 9, 2019 8:58 PM BST
Have to say I think De Ligt looks like a wonderful young centre back,if a tad pricey....
Hes 19 years old,Ajax captain,a rock for the Dutch beside the big man.
I'd love him to sign for us.
Much rather pay what talking about for him than some untried winger from French league or so.
Report rommel June 13, 2019 10:35 AM BST
Sunday 4th August
The FA Community Shield

Liverpool15:00Manchester City

Friday 9th August
Premier League

Liverpool20:00Norwich City

Wednesday 14th August
Super Cup

Liverpool20:00Chelsea

Saturday 17th August
Premier League

Southampton15:00Liverpool

Saturday 24th August
Premier League

Liverpool15:00Arsenal

Saturday 31st August
Premier League

Burnley15:00Liverpool
Report rommel June 13, 2019 10:42 AM BST
August

Friday 9 – Norwich City (H)
Saturday 17 – Southampton (A)
Saturday 24 – Arsenal (H)
Saturday 31 – Burnley (A)

September

Saturday 14 – Newcastle United (H)
Saturday 21 – Chelsea (A)
Saturday 28 – Sheffield United (A)

October

Saturday 5 – Leicester City (H)
Saturday 19 – Manchester United (A)
Saturday 26 –Tottenham Hotspur (H)

November

Saturday 2 – Aston Villa (A)
Saturday 9 – Manchester City (H)
Saturday 23 – Crystal Palace (A)
Saturday 30 – Brighton and Hove Albion (H)

December

Wednesday 4 – Everton (H)
Saturday 7 – Bournemouth (A)
Saturday 14 – Watford (H)
Saturday 21 – West Ham United (A)
Thursday 26 – Leicester City (A)
Saturday 28 – Wolverhampton Wanderers (H)

January

Wednesday 1 – Sheffield United (H)
Saturday 11 – Tottenham Hotspur (A)
Saturday 18 – Manchester United (H)
Tuesday 21 – Wolverhampton Wanderers (A)

February

Saturday 1 – Southampton (H)
Saturday 8 – Norwich City (A)
Saturday 22 – West Ham United (H)
Saturday 29 – Watford (A)

March

Saturday 7 – Bournemouth (H)
Saturday 14 – Everton (A)
Saturday 21 – Crystal Palace (H)

April

Saturday 4 – Manchester City (A)
Saturday 11 – Aston Villa (H)
Saturday 18 – Brighton and Hove Albion (A)
Saturday 25 – Burnley (H)

May

Saturday 2 – Arsenal (A)
Saturday 9 – Chelsea (H)
Sunday 17 – Newcastle United (A)
Report jedi sophie June 13, 2019 1:14 PM BST
No complaints there.
Great starter. Friday evening.

Napoli at Murrayfield.
City at Wembley.
Norwich at Anfield. 3 weekends to savour.

Will fly round...
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com