Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
donny osmond
02 Jul 18 21:20
| Topic/replies: 4,652 | Blogger: donny osmond's blog
charlie stubbs 17 Jul 17:22 now we've missed out aimar, and with harper saying in the press we're at short on numbers since 4 players have left and we were ...
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Thread for deluded Newcastle fans...
Show More
Report Bish Bosher July 12, 2019 8:26 PM BST
never been a one for names; i'd wear gola if the FCB didn't stock them Silly
Report Solano1 July 12, 2019 8:28 PM BST
Pointer nars the farm, Donny.........
Report Solano1 July 12, 2019 8:29 PM BST
Anyway, been out of touch.
What's the latest on fat head?
Stand off on compo?
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 12, 2019 8:32 PM BST
there will be monets involved, and fcb will want to pay less.

would be good if everywon went into spurts erect and argued about price
of trainers for an hour or two, blocking up shop, and walking away withoot
purchase, ...
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 12, 2019 8:33 PM BST
frt to negotiate a years loan of the traines at a fraction of the asking price...
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 12, 2019 8:33 PM BST
try
Report Solano1 July 12, 2019 8:38 PM BST
Sorry state of affairs.
Report Trackman July 12, 2019 9:28 PM BST
wood burner ffs
Report Solano1 July 12, 2019 9:32 PM BST
Laugh
Speaking of fat nappas
Report Trackman July 12, 2019 9:36 PM BST
Trainers ffs
Report Solano1 July 12, 2019 9:39 PM BST
Good jerb yee had a pair when you used to get chased out the Harbour View by Mauler.
Report Tiger Tiger July 13, 2019 12:33 AM BST
I can confirm that if Potato Heed is the next manager than there will be no season tickets in the Tiger family for the coming season. 

A step backwards by the club, and it's a step too far.

No manager with any ambition would take the job, so what are we left with?

Donny, its ok  to point out with the sh!t that we have put up with in the past, times have changed, prices have increased to a point where the average supporter is entitled to ask 'am I getting value' for my season ticket. Lets not forget that we in the North East have a generally working class heritage where the value of a season ticket is more precious than it it is to the ****s from down south and rich places who will pay anything because they can, a lot  of our supporters  are more genuine and will pay what they can and sometimes cant afford that like, and a lot of then  of them cant. Times change, exceptt at Nufc, nothing changes.

Changes have to happen. If not then dickheads like the BFCB will get away with raping clubs lie ours for years to come, all on the back of tv money and free advertising.

I like being pissed. xx
Report nineteen points July 13, 2019 8:34 AM BST
tiger,give nobby a nudge,their lass is waiting for him to gan shoppin.am off to trackas now as he is away into toon.

tiger you forgot to mention season ticket price hikes,most expensive kit to buy in britain,selling 2 best players (again) with 3rd probably on way, no investment in youth/academy and a squad which will be about 6 to 8 short from last year.oh and getting rid of a world class manager and replacing him with a failed premier league yes man.
yes well worth yer money guv!

morning top lads
Report Trackman July 13, 2019 8:43 AM BST
am not ganin to the toon so see u when u get here.
Report nineteen points July 13, 2019 8:50 AM BST
ok then al just pop over to m2s while he is gymmin urn.
Report morpteh mackem July 13, 2019 8:56 AM BST
no gym on a sarrada, run this morning ( rp bought en route ) . thought you'd be doing the triathlon at woodhorn .
Report Solano1 July 13, 2019 8:58 AM BST
Thought you'd be donning your NCB badges and heading to Durham, NP?
Report nineteen points July 13, 2019 9:14 AM BST
done the triathlon yesterday m2.no nobby the annual arze licking isnt for me
Report Tiger Tiger July 13, 2019 10:38 AM BST
nineteen points 13 Jul 19 08:34 Joined: 18 Feb 02 | Topic/replies: 18,168 | Blogger: nineteen points's blog
tiger,give nobby a nudge,their lass is waiting for him to gan shoppin.am off to trackas now as he is away into toon.

tiger you forgot to mention season ticket price hikes,most expensive kit to buy in britain,selling 2 best players (again) with 3rd probably on way, no investment in youth/academy and a squad which will be about 6 to 8 short from last year.oh and getting rid of a world class manager and replacing him with a failed premier league yes man.
yes well worth yer money guv!

Aye, agreed pointa, I can only see one player sold so far mind you? Have I missed one?
Report nineteen points July 13, 2019 10:42 AM BST
sorry, got carried away.was on about rondon
Report nineteen points July 13, 2019 10:43 AM BST
trackas am on and very happy with price.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 13, 2019 11:17 AM BST
tiger you can make up your mind.

no probs with each person doing so.

bruce not my choice, but , he starts with clean slate for me.

as for ticket prices, if you want to pay a little less and travel a little further
then you will see what yer monets gets yer.

sol is lucky, he gets loads of free footy..
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 13, 2019 11:21 AM BST
who buys kit, lol,

anyway hes likely just raising headline price so he can sell it with 25% off
in his tatt shops...more easily boycoutted.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 13, 2019 11:24 AM BST
oh, my season tickets are still 10% less than when we sighed up 8 years or so ago.

asked mrs if she wants to boycoutt and she says no.
Report Tiger Tiger July 13, 2019 11:54 AM BST
There are lots of talented managers out there that we could pursue, instead we are trying to get Bruce? Who has managed to relegate Birmingham, Sunderland and Hull.

No ambition at this club whatsoever. Relegation beckons with this appointment, if it happens.

As for the cost of a season ticket, I couldn't give a jot about what happens to the prices 'down the road' but take a look at Burnley, Leicester and Man City, all cheaper than ours as are Watford and Crystal Palace. Working class folk are being priced out at NUFC, maybe your values have deserted you donny?
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 13, 2019 12:38 PM BST
working class values deserted me at sjp a long time ago tiger, i'll pay for the ticket i want.

happy to donate to foodbank and local charities to make up for that failing.

totally agree there are so many good managers about....we need somebody whos going to
come in and not fall out with players.

brucies treatment of hatem is a worry to me, same bloke went and fired nice into
europe , couldnt get a game in ull.....

no ambition just about sums up fcb, ...
Report nineteen points July 13, 2019 1:11 PM BST
you could say that about some supporters donnyWinkMischiefMischief
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 13, 2019 1:18 PM BST
probably all our supporters

if they had ambition to win stuff they would be walking atound with man yoo tops on these past
20 years, now citeh, or liverpool, or barce...
Report nineteen points July 13, 2019 1:39 PM BST
poor retort.must try harder
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 13, 2019 1:51 PM BST
you certainly do, ...

but maybe thats best you have
Report nineteen points July 13, 2019 10:54 PM BST
to be fair thats even worse.

try and up your game
Report nineteen points July 14, 2019 9:28 AM BST
morning top lads,bairstow must be fit as i havent got the call so its the cooch for me.
Report Solano1 July 14, 2019 10:10 AM BST
Think I’ll join you, NP.
Tell her to hoy a few extra rashers in.
Report Tiger Tiger July 14, 2019 10:12 AM BST
----you-have-to-laugh--- 13 Jul 19 13:18 Joined: 06 Jul 10 | Topic/replies: 816 | Blogger: ----you-have-to-laugh---'s blog
probably all our supporters

if they had ambition to win stuff they would be walking atound with man yoo tops on these past
20 years, now citeh, or liverpool, or barce...

...thats nonsense, they are black and white and loyal to the cause because NUFC is their team,  but we DO also have ambition and DO want to realise the clubs potential and we also realise when they are being p!ssed on from a great height by a BFCB who has no interest in Nufc other than free advertising every year and raping the club of its assets.

The appointment of a manager who has already relegated 3 teams from the Premiership and jumped ship several times in his dodgy managerial career to date is simply the last straw for some.
Report Solano1 July 14, 2019 10:27 AM BST
Morning, TT.
Report Tiger Tiger July 14, 2019 10:42 AM BST
Morning Sol.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 14, 2019 10:53 AM BST
...thats nonsense,     ...really , ...have you expected to win out in last 20 years? , really?

they are black and white and loyal to the cause because NUFC is their team.....exactly!!
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 14, 2019 10:55 AM BST
calls for the boycott were in place long before bruce found
his way to top of wish list.

he wouldnt be my pick either.
Report Tiger Tiger July 14, 2019 11:02 AM BST
I never mentioned 'winning anything' I said realising the clubs potential, there is a huge difference.  We have challenged for European places and played in Europe in the last 20 years, we should be capable of competing in domestic cups, we should be able to compete in the transfer market with other clubs in the Premiership with the exception of the few elite.

Maybe you should try 'down the road' as your ambition seems to be akin to theirs.
Report Tiger Tiger July 14, 2019 11:03 AM BST
Lets hope my bacon butties realise their full potential.
Report nineteen points July 14, 2019 11:03 AM BST
what tiger said
Report nineteen points July 14, 2019 11:04 AM BST
nobby i have the whole pig never mind a few rashers!!
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 14, 2019 11:06 AM BST
i said winning, you said nonsense

you can try down the road too if you want new owners with even less ambition..
Report nineteen points July 14, 2019 11:22 AM BST
my last say on this. you wont find any owner in british football with less ambition than the bfcb.full stop.end of.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 14, 2019 11:23 AM BST
more nonsense
Report nineteen points July 14, 2019 11:39 AM BST
Laugh
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 14, 2019 11:41 AM BST
Crazy
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 14, 2019 8:35 PM BST
crickets come home!

not much left to see in sport now
Report Bish Bosher July 14, 2019 9:05 PM BST
Not having sky sports in the house for about 3 years i'd lost touch with live cricket; well played channel 4 and well played both England & New Zealand for a thoroughly entertaining match; what a shame it's all on pay TV now rather than council tv; i'd not even heard of a super over before tonight; when it was on normal tv i never used to miss a match
Report nineteen points July 14, 2019 10:16 PM BST
world cup winners 66. 2 ashington lads in team. world cup winners 2019.ashington lad in team. hoy in a few ashes wins and it shows, you cant win nowt without a collier in ya team!!

colliers we are here! .... your women and drink your beer!
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 14, 2019 10:48 PM BST
aye bish, the big hope for
domestic cricket is the 8 team tournament...100 balls each side,
and is to be shown on council tv. ( to start with anyway)

no team as far north as us though, so support some other team.

cricket certainly got a fine advert today.
Report nineteen points July 15, 2019 9:13 AM BST
morning top lads.after the lord mayors show.a feast now a famine Cry
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 15, 2019 11:05 AM BST
Newcastle begin their pre-season programme in China on Wednesday, when they participate in the Premier League Asia Trophy along with Manchester City, Wolves and West Ham.

The Magpies play the tournament opener against Wolves at Nanjing Olympic Sports Centre at 6pm local time (11am BST), before Manchester City and West Ham meet there at 8.30pm (1.30pm BST).

All four teams move on to the Hongkou Stadium in Shanghai on Saturday week, the Nanjing game losers meeting at 5pm (10am BST) ahead of the final between the winners at 7.30pm (12.30pm BST).

nufc.com

The Newcastle squad for the Asian Cup arrived in the Chinese city of Nanjing on Sunday - with a change to the 27 man playing strength evident.

Joselu was absent - presumably finalising his transfer to Spanish side Deportivo Alaves - but reserve striker Elias Sorensen was pictured.

The Danish youngster is the sixth member of the club's development squad in attendance, alongside Tom Allan, Owen Bailey, Nathan Harker, Matthew Longstaff and Kelland Watts.

The sextet were all members of United's successful Hong Kong Sevens squad earlier this year.

China squad:

GK: Darlow, Dubravka, Harker, Woodman

DF: Bailey, Clark, Dummett, Fernandez, Lascelles, Lazaar, Manquillo, Schar, Sterry, Watts

MF: Aarons, Colback, Hayden, Ki, M.Longstaff, S.Longstaff, Murphy, Ritchie, Shelvey

FW: Allan, Gayle, Muto, Sorensen

Internationals: Almiron, Saivet

Injured/fitness tbc: Atsu, Lejeune, Yedlin

Omitted: Elliot

Academy coaches Ben Dawson and Neil Redfearn and first team goalkeeping coach Simon Smith are in charge of the team.

nufc.com
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 15, 2019 11:21 AM BST
Newcastle have again entered the EFL Trophy this season (aka Checkatrade Trophy), where their U21s will meet League One and League Two sides.

The Group Stage draw took place on Friday and placed the Magpies in Group D, alongside League One outfit Shrewsbury Town and League Two pair Port Vale and Macclesfield Town.

The Magpies will play all three of those sides once - away from home - with the opening round scheduled for the first week in September.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 15, 2019 11:44 AM BST
from bbc

Shares in Mike Ashley's Sport Direct have fallen sharply after it delayed
its results, citing uncertainty about trading its House of Fraser chain.

The company, whose results were due on Thursday, added the delay was also
due to its auditor, Grant Thornton, facing increased scrutiny of its work
for Sports Direct.

Sports Direct also indicated that it may not achieve its profits forecast.

The firm's results will now be released between 26 July and 23 August.

In December, when Sports Direct published its half-year results, it said that,
excluding House of Fraser, operating profits were expected to grow by between 5% and 15%.

But in its latest update, the company said: "There are a number of key
areas to conclude on which could materially affect the guidance given in
Sports Direct announcement of 13 December".

Around that time, Mr Ashley had described trading as "unbelievably bad".

Trading has continued to be difficult for retailers. The British Retail
Consortium said on Monday that there had been a "summer slump", with footfall
on High Streets in June dropping 2.9%.

News of the delay in Sports Direct's results sent its shares down more than 10%.

Mike Ashley owns huge swathes of the High Street, although not all through Sports
Direct in which he owns a 62% stake.

As well as buying House of Fraser for £90m last year - saying he wanted to turn
it into the "Harrods of the High Street" - he has also bought Evans Cycles and
owns several sportswear brands, the upmarket clothing outlets Flannels and Cruise,
as well as lingerie firm Agent Provocateur.

His expansion efforts continued on Monday when Sports Direct also announced
it was close to taking control of Game Digital.

But his ambitions are not always achieved. Earlier this year, he had tried to
have himself installed as chief executive of Debenhams, but instead had his
stake in the chain wiped out when the retailer was rescued by its lenders.

Mr Ashley has also failed to take over music retailer HMV and pulled out of
the bidding for Patisserie Valerie.

Goals Soccer Centres, the five-a-side football operator in which Sports Direct
has an 18% stake, has had accounting issues and issued profits warnings.

Analysts at the stockbroker Peel Hunt are concerned the acquisition spree
is putting too much pressure on management.

"Let's be clear: we think Mike Ashley is a genius when it comes to sports retail.
No doubt about it," they say in a research note.

"However, to make an analogy, he's trying to coach the England football team whilst
running the netball, the tennis and the chess team as well.

"Unfortunately for him, his key lieutenants are starting to jump ship: Karen Byers,
who has been instrumental in the growth of the core business, has left and that is
another savage blow," they added.

Cameron Olsen, company secretary, who worked for Mike Ashley for 15 years, is also
leaving, according to reports.

"House of Fraser is clearly in a degree of disarray, it would appear that the finance
department is under-staffed to cope with the array of acquisitions, and we are also
concerned about the direction of the core business," the Peel Hunt analysts said.

Independent retail analyst Nick Bubb described the announcement from Sports Direct
about the delay to its results as "devastating".

"The company hasn't updated the City since its interims in December and House of Fraser
is clearly a disaster area, so this is a serious situation,
" he said.

As well as citing the "complexities of integration into the company of House of Fraser",
as one the factors behind the delay to its results, Sports Direct also pointed to
"increased regulatory scrutiny of auditors".

Sports Direct said that other companies' audits were also taking longer, and Mr Bubb
noted that Superdry has delayed its results earlier this month due to complexities
in the figures.

The accounting regulator, the Financial Reporting Council, had looked into Grant
Thornton's audit of Sports Direct's 2018 results as part of its annual review process.

The regulator found that, overall, 50% of Grant Thornton's audits were below the acceptable
standard.

"These factors have led to a need for the company to compile more information than in previous years," Sports Direct said.

"Sports Direct would note that its core principles in regards to its financial statement are be conservative, consistent and simple," it added.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 15, 2019 11:46 AM BST
Sports Direct International
LSE

Current price

-10.11%
Percentage change

Price change
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 15, 2019 12:04 PM BST
the golf tip

open week

bit of a guess, i suppose with the open being at portrush this week, and
little course form to go on.

i was going to back kevin streelman for us open this year at pebble beach but he
didnt get into the field. about 100-150 expected.

hes got bits of form on us links type courses, and some near to top 10 finishes in majors.

his recent form is ok, and has seen him
climb back to 85th in world rankings (was top 40 in 2013/14)

hes played 4 opens, 2 missed cuts and twice made cut but finnished outside top 50....not great

backed him on hear , ..most of the best prices have gone but the big layers will be
along before too long, and anything over 800 just looks way too big to me.

of the favourites john rahm seems to have fallen in love with irish links so ive done
him too at 17/1 on hear, will go again if i get 21, and or  16/1 at books with extra places

should be a great week as its a corker of a course.
Report sofiakenny July 15, 2019 12:53 PM BST
Pumpkin heed has  left Wednesday...he ain't Rafa is he?...relegation full triple max bet certainty.
Report Tiger Tiger July 15, 2019 2:03 PM BST
Season tickets now on sale to the general public after the renewal period expired today, more than 13,000 unsold!!
Report Tiger Tiger July 15, 2019 2:05 PM BST
Bruce has resigned as Shef Wed manager - not the first time he has walked out on a club.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 15, 2019 3:14 PM BST
do you know how many tickets were sold last year...and this year?

do they put up all 47,000 seats for sale, or are some kept back?
Report Tiger Tiger July 15, 2019 3:31 PM BST
The club sell a maximum of 41,000 season tickets, 3,200 are reserved for away fans and around 8,000 are kept back to be sold on a first come first served basis to season ticket holder and Club Members who pay £35 a year for the privilege before being released to the general public.

The number of season tickets available is shown on the club website and currently numbers in excess of 13,000.
Report Trackman July 15, 2019 4:24 PM BST
I got an e mail from the club today telling me ST were now on general sale. Very nice of them to tell me I thought.
Report treetop July 15, 2019 4:32 PM BST
News coming through that compensation has been agreed between Newcastle and Sheffield Wednesday for Steve Bruce lads. Newcastle will get £4 million,its all Sheffield Wednesday can afford to pay !
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 15, 2019 4:50 PM BST
are you a member trackmond?
Report Trackman July 15, 2019 4:51 PM BST
used to be
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 15, 2019 4:53 PM BST
cheers tiger
Report Trackman July 15, 2019 4:57 PM BST
membership was also in the mail
Report nineteen points July 15, 2019 5:41 PM BST
they will be sending you a strip next!
Report Solano1 July 15, 2019 8:09 PM BST
XXXXL.

Good evening, top dogs.
Monday done. Happy
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 15, 2019 8:39 PM BST
60 million maguire, 45 million dunk ...Shocked
Report Solano1 July 15, 2019 8:41 PM BST
Graeme Carr had the latter for £6m.
Can't recall hitch won didn't fancy him.
Report Bish Bosher July 15, 2019 8:50 PM BST
How convenient; season tickets go up for sale and there are rumours of a 36 million bid for Joelinton; has this ever happened before Confused
Report Solano1 July 15, 2019 8:52 PM BST
Anywon seen him play?
Not me.
Report Bish Bosher July 15, 2019 9:04 PM BST
just checked him out on twatter; also noticed a Joe Linton who is a sheff wed fan; i do hope this isn't a wind up WinkShocked
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 15, 2019 10:07 PM BST
jormans will do well to get £40 mill for joe linton, especially if he needs bruce to sigh him.

shirley much better players to start rumours about, if required.

fcb done £60 mill plus today on spurts erect shares fall...good time to twist his arm
with a takeower bid

see rafa looks to have tied up rondon deal....chinese takeaway !
Report nineteen points July 16, 2019 7:33 AM BST
its taken a fortnight to negotiate brucies bargain deal,so a 40mill deal for joelinton from neverneverland will probably take around 10 seasons

morning top lads
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 16, 2019 10:17 AM BST
joselu gone

top bloke was joselu,and always put in a shift, but finnishing not good enough.

good luck to him and his family in spain
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 16, 2019 1:14 PM BST
1,02 strugglin...

Total matched on this event:£67,886
Betting summary - Volume:£55,372
Last price matched: 1.22

Bruno Genesio

Total matched on this event:£67,989
Betting summary - Volume:£291
Last price matched: 4
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 16, 2019 1:18 PM BST
from the mag ...

Tuesday lunchtime has seen shock reports from France, claiming that Bruno Genesio is going to be announced as the new Newcastle United manager.

The claim comes from Lyon based newspaper Le Progres who state that Genesio is now in England and set to sign for NUFC.

They state a four year  contract is going to be signed.

Obviously this would be a major surprise if there is substance in the reports/claims but to be honest, no more bizarre than what has gone on so far this summer.

The Steve Bruce situation is dragging on ridiculously long but if Mike Ashley suddenly switched to Bruno Genesio at this late stage, it would be stunning.

Back in March (see below), it was reported by L’equipe that Super Agent Pini Zahavi had been recruited by Mike Ashley to identify candidates to potentially replace Rafa Benitez.

Bruno Genesio was the name put forward in the report as Zahavi’s suggestion and as expected, he did decide to leave Lyon at the end of last season, despite delivering third spot and Champions League football once again. In his three years in charge, Lyon were fourth, third and third in Ligue 1.

Having left Lyon, Genesio is still yet to take up a new job.

Obviously you put nothing past the media but it is very bizarre if this report is complete fantasy.

What isn’t in doubt is that if it was indeed Bruno Genesio, he would be a far more respected choice than Steve Bruce.

Oh well, maybe somebody will be appointed sometime, only the three and a half weeks until the season kicks off…

The Mag – 15 March 2019:

Pini Zahavi has been taken on by Newcastle United to find them a new manager for next season, according to reports from France.

L’Equipe say Mike Ashley has engaged the ‘Super Agent’ to identify a replacement for Rafa Benitez.

The newspaper reporting that this was decided some months ago, suggesting the Newcastle United has had no real interest in convincing the much decorated manager to stay.

As always with anything to do with the owner, especially in regard to Rafa Benitez, we are left hoping for the best but fearing the worst. Like the Newcastle supporters, Rafa wants to see much-needed investment across the club (Academy, the state of the art training complex Ashley promised in 2013 and so on), not just the essential spending required on the first team squad.

After 12 years of Mike Ashley it would be a massive surprise to suddenly see him allowing proper investment in the club’s future, even more so when this is now being seen as a battle of wills between the owner and manager. Ashley often more intent on ‘winning’ these kind of battle of wills, rather than doing  what is best for the football club.

L’Equipe report that it is Bruno Genesio that Pini Zahavi has put to Mike Ashley as first choice replacement if/when Rafa Benitez leaves.

Genesio recently became a client of Zahavi’s and his own contract is set to end this summer as well.

The French newspaper claim that Genesio’s preference is to stay with Lyon but he may have no choice in the matter.

President Jean-Michel Aulas may replace the manager regardless but certainly if Lyon don’t qualify for the Champions League, the odds are very much that he will not get another contract.

The report says that Pini Zahavi has told Bruno Genesio that Mike Ashley wants to bring him to England this summer but the Ligue 1 manager is waiting to see what the end result is at Lyon.

In France, the top two go into the Champions League group stage and the third into the third qualifying round. Lyon have little hope of catching second placed Lille who are seven points ahead, whilst Marseille are three points adrift of third placed Lyon, it looks between the top of them for the final CL spot.

Genesio took over in December 2015 and you can see why he could be the type of manager who could appeal to Mike Ashley.

Heading for probably third this season, it would follow finishes of fourth and third in his two full seasons so far.

However, it will be Lyon’s transfer spending that will particularly make Mike Ashley’s eyes light up.

In these three seasons under Genesio, Lyon have banked £213m (all figures via Transefrmarkt) when selling a lot of their best players, such as Lacazette Tolisso and Diaz, with only £119m allowed to be spent, a profit on deals of almost £100m, as well as those top four finishes each season.
Report leazes67 July 16, 2019 1:29 PM BST
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 16, 2019 1:30 PM BST
could always be a fcb leak, incase bruce wanted a decent wage Laugh
Report morpteh mackem July 16, 2019 1:34 PM BST
or he can lump more on bruce
Report Tiger Tiger July 16, 2019 3:02 PM BST
Ashley gone and Bruce gone before he even gets here.....no such luck...?
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 16, 2019 3:09 PM BST
shanghai

Admission is 80rmb (pay on arrival) which includes two pints
of lager and a Toon Army China scarf. There are happy Hour prices
on all drinks till 9pm.

was 10 rmb to a squid when i was there but think its aboot 8 now

so not bad value
Report Trackman July 16, 2019 3:27 PM BST
Top boycoutter sighin in.

Ashley out #fattwat
Report Solano1 July 16, 2019 4:05 PM BST
Afternoon all.
Any sigh of Joe Linton up at Ponty?
Report Trackman July 16, 2019 5:39 PM BST
no
Report nineteen points July 16, 2019 6:34 PM BST
i know a few joes from linton.
Report leazes67 July 16, 2019 6:55 PM BST
Report in LeQuipe...Kenyon was behind BZG bid with Zahavi installing Bruno as manager,Ashley promptly taking the club off the market.LaughLaugh
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 16, 2019 7:20 PM BST
sacha baron cohen as manager would be interesting !
Report nineteen points July 16, 2019 7:29 PM BST
dont worry donny we will get to him in time
Report Bish Bosher July 16, 2019 8:01 PM BST
Howay then Wolves tomorrow must be free money
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 16, 2019 8:10 PM BST
not read that much about wolves, but if they are near full strength they must be favs.

of course team spirit may kick in with players wanting to show it wasnt all rafa.

on balance i think you are on a winner
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 16, 2019 8:13 PM BST
10/11 wolfs
5/2 drawer
3/1 newcastle
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 16, 2019 8:15 PM BST
4/9 citeh
4/1 drawer
13/2 wet spam
Report Solano1 July 16, 2019 9:40 PM BST
Is it on the telly?
Dwight will notch.
Report Bish Bosher July 16, 2019 9:42 PM BST
on one of the sky channels
Report nineteen points July 16, 2019 9:51 PM BST
be like the alamo
Report nineteen points July 17, 2019 7:25 AM BST
morning top lads

will be some top spin bowling on sky today from china.bishops boys will have a field day getting their sh1te across
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com