Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
weezer
30 Oct 16 13:11
| Topic/replies: 70 | Blogger: weezer's blog
Once again the Scouse Plastics are out in force. Saying they are going to win the League etc. They have been saying this since 1990. Well they are going to be right sometime. They must be so embarrassed to have gone 27 years without a Title (more than United's 26 years). Their fans are a disgrace, the worst most plastic fans in the Premiership. They are not proper fans and 99.9% of them are simply Gloryhunters from the 70's 80's or offspring there of. They is hardly a genuine one amongst the lot of them and if you find one that actually comes from anywhere near Merseyside you have done very well. PLASTIC TO THE CORE!
Pause Switch to Standard View PLASTIC LIVERPOOL FANS
Show More
Report efisio. October 30, 2016 12:17 PM GMT
D!ckhead
Report weezer October 30, 2016 12:18 PM GMT
Sorry if the truth hurts. Just being realistic!
Report efisio. October 30, 2016 12:21 PM GMT
Truth doesn't hurt. I love my football and my Club. Did your club win the European Cup during your 26 years looking up to us? Or did you perhaps get relegated Laugh
Report rommel October 30, 2016 12:21 PM GMT
somewhere a rock has just been lifted
Report i_agree_with_nick October 30, 2016 12:32 PM GMT
If you think we have plastic fans in England, you clearly haven't been to PVC Eindhoven.
Report loui October 30, 2016 12:32 PM GMT
Bitter springs to mind
Report scandanavian_haven October 30, 2016 12:38 PM GMT
The problem with both Liverpool and Man United fans is that so many of them come from the South East, so many with London and Essex twangs and people never take them seriously so you can see why people call them plastics, supporting a team so far away when 90% of the teams in the league are closer than them, glory hunters are an easy target and imo rightly so, you should support your local club.

Incidentally, as many Liverpool/United fans as there are in the South East, I don't think there is any one in Manchester or Liverpool that supports an Arsenal or Chelsea regardless of their successes over the years. Maybe they have more pride in the north.
Report spyker October 30, 2016 1:10 PM GMT
Oh good this type of thread has reared it's head again, Liverpool must be near the top of the league - here's to many many many more of them!
Report TheBaron October 30, 2016 6:23 PM GMT
One reason that Liverpool and Man Utd fans hate each other so much is that they have so much in common.

In the 70's and 80's many people supported Liverpool because they were successful.

I remember plenty of people disliking Liverpool fans for the same reasons that today they dislike Man Utd supporters.

Lets face they're all a bunch of ****Grin
Report degsy42 October 30, 2016 6:36 PM GMT
Not bad having that fan base as the op said not having won fcuk all for 27 years
Report TheBetterBettor October 30, 2016 7:11 PM GMT
Don't worry folks, as normal they will get sooo tantalising close which will end up with the usual humongous fook-up.
Which we can laugh ourselves silly at their crash n burn.
Report MrMeaner October 30, 2016 7:19 PM GMT
Not as much as we're all laughing at Manchester United crash & burn after spending all that money & slipping towards mid-table mediocrity.
Report stickyvicky October 30, 2016 9:26 PM GMT
Laugh Another diversion thread normally created immediately following a humiliating Manchester United result., this is about the fourth one already this season, since August !! LaughLaugh
Report elvissss October 31, 2016 1:43 AM GMT
weezer makes his 69th post in 10 yrs

efisio replies with D!ckhead

weeser doesn't get it! Cry
Report mincer11 October 31, 2016 7:47 AM GMT
Any grown man who openly admits to supporting a football team needs help.
Grow up would be my advice, and cut out this we us and they bawloxx.
The clubs don't give too fukks about the fans, certainly the players don't , nor do they give a fukk about who they play for.
Football is driven by hype swallowed by the sea of imbeciles who spend their time and money "supporting "
As for Liverpool football club, not winning the premiership doesn't stick out in my mind, the two events that do, are nothing to be proud of.
Report OnePercenter October 31, 2016 9:03 AM GMT
As for Liverpool football club, not winning the premiership doesn't stick out in my mind, the two events that do, are nothing to be proud of.

After last week's agro at West Ham a former football steward was talking about the problems they face dealing with unruly fans. Guess which club's fans gave they the most trouble vaulting over turnstiles.
Report dustybin October 31, 2016 9:06 AM GMT
Both clubs are brim full of feckless cooonts who buy into brands in tribal predictability to paper over the facts they as individuals offer very little.
Clubs like these have lived a life of luxury that starts with success and then sacrifices their own to live off it.
The fickle turn away from their local clubs who in turn struggle as a knock on effect.

One of these days one of these clubs will go the way of Lehman brothers....hopefully both.
Report mle4me October 31, 2016 4:31 PM GMT
I live in Leicester and their is a lot of plastic scousers here ! Some of them even had the cheek to jump on the LCFC bandwagon.

LEICESTER CITY..CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND
Report charwell. October 31, 2016 7:22 PM GMT
Mincer the Man Utd fan suddenly doesn't support any football club.......but surprise, surprise still spouts the most bitter and hate filled post; quickly followed by his lackey 1p.

Uou boys really don't like it up you Laugh
Report mincer11 October 31, 2016 7:55 PM GMT
Get into bed charwell you idiot. I can't stand Man United, nor Liverpool for that matter. I'd be ashamed to admit I followed a soccer team, I think it's rather juvenile to be honest. It's for children and adults without any sense.
Football gives people of no consequence a sense of importance, when "their team " are successful they see it as some sort of achievement on their behalf, it's as if they have some input into these triumphs.
Report Loanwolf October 31, 2016 8:14 PM GMT
Its understandable that Utd fans are criticising Liverpool fans  given the respective positions and performance of both teams to date Insofar as the Premiership is concerned Liverpool are in the mix whereas Utd;s challenge this season is virtually over after just 10 games,Its far too early to write off  Mourinho.Ok so the result against Burnley was only a draw at home ,but remember this was against the teamteam which had beaten the best team in the UK,i.e. Liverpool and  should have had a draw against Arsenal.Mourinho will have to use this season as a rebuilding job. There could be FACup glory just round the corner ,although the EFL cup is probably beyond them given that both Liverpool and Arsenal look like making the semis in that
competition.
Report mincer11 October 31, 2016 8:30 PM GMT
Rebuilding my hole, he spent about 200 million and he's not at the races already in the league . The football they play isn't much better than when Van Gaal was there. He's a busted flush and deserves to be sacked, the horrible cribbing title rat
Report spyker October 31, 2016 11:42 PM GMT
It's not odd to not like football but for somebody that regularly spouts the same lines ridiculing football and sees no need to follow it you do seem to have rather a lot of opinions on it old boy. If you don't get the whole 'enjoying watching sport whilst supporting a team' thing then best stick to something nice and solidly middle class like tennis eh?
Report mincer11 October 31, 2016 11:52 PM GMT
Spyker, I can sit down and enjoy a football match , the same as anybody. But the difference is when the match is over, I couldn't give a fukks about what happened. I can enjoy Messi Bale Ronaldo Suarez and them kind of players, but I can't abide the likes of Ibrahimovicv Toure Fellaini Sturridge
Walcott  Sterling, them kind of types
Report OnePercenter November 1, 2016 9:15 AM GMT
charwell, why attack the messenger?

The steward on TalkSport was telling it how it is; after all the tragedies Liverpool fans have been involved in there is still an element whose criminal actions risks safety at matches.

You'd think the club and supporters groups would stamp this behaviour out rather than ignoring it.
Report PorcupineorPineapple November 1, 2016 9:19 AM GMT
Onepercenter on his Hillsboro schtick again. You know his team's struggling while we're doing well for him to stoop this low to try and win some online points. Bless his ignorant heart.
Report OnePercenter November 1, 2016 9:30 AM GMT
I think your attitude is at the heart of the problem. You chose to defend rather than confront this criminal behaviour simply because the perpetrators are Liverpool supporters.
Report rommel November 1, 2016 9:47 AM GMT
OnePercenter • November 1, 2016 9:30 AM GMT
The contents of this post have been hidden for this blocked user.    [Manage blocked users]
Report rommel November 1, 2016 9:48 AM GMT
LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report stridingedge November 1, 2016 9:54 AM GMT
I learn a lot on here
Report OnePercenter November 1, 2016 9:55 AM GMT
Head in the sand time.
Report stridingedge November 1, 2016 10:10 AM GMT
ALL clubs have some d1ckhead fans

The difference with posters like you OnePercenter is you will go out of your way to try and claim that LFC is the route of all evil and that All groups of supporters have their d1ckhead element. This is always your agenda to knock so a reasonable debate you always claim is hindered will always be impossible with your predetermined bias.

I can state that I don't appear on these threads as a rule and I certainly rarely venture onto the man u thread to post (reading it lately it seems to have been deserted by a lot of the fans i could genuinely talk to, those who had no juvenile hatred or complete bias). I don't start threads to try and knock Utd or their fans (or any other teams for that matter). Of course some of our fans on here are loons just as some Utd fans are loons, I would think despite the overwhelming evidence of one steward on TalkSport that the percentages of loons through the populations of both sets of fans would be quite evenly distributed because that's just the most likely scenario putting any bias aside.

The worst on here are the 'i have no agenda i'm just saying how it is' yet looking at a thread title you would bet good money that the same posters would be present spewing out their daily bile, perhaps it's a sort of addiction and I'm being too harsh but it's all very juvenile.

Anyway OnePercenter enjoy your day, I'm sure any response will bang me to rights and yoiu can hammer me down with the rest of the scouse scum.
Report OnePercenter November 1, 2016 10:17 AM GMT
There you go attacking the messenger again.
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER November 1, 2016 11:58 AM GMT
I agree with I agree with nicks post much appreciated
Report Midgey November 1, 2016 12:14 PM GMT
United fans being obsessed with Liverpool, whatever next.
Report OnePercenter November 1, 2016 12:45 PM GMT
Indeed

http://community.betfair.com/football/go/thread/view/94070/26520881/manchester-united?created_by=77362088&pg=110
Report Midgey November 1, 2016 1:07 PM GMT
That would be all well and good if only online forums existed where a case can be made for everyone being obsessed with another team however if United fans for donkeys years now are going to sing about Liverpool, Steven Gerrard etc every other week in the ground..
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com