Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
kellydamo
05 Oct 16 21:12
| Topic/replies: 16,087 | Blogger: kellydamo's blog
I had 5 teams sailing it at the 60 minute mark, they suspended a game in my acca although the game werent suspended on their site for singles on the game or on betfair or 365.  The last game out of the 6 was also just winning 1-2 (finished 1-2) but one of the 0-3 gaes finished a 3-3 draw after a 89 & 92nd min goal.  I would have cashed out as the 6 fold paid  odds of  56-1 and for a significant amount.

William Hill Online Help Centre
  Paolo E. (The agent is responding)
  Paolo E.: Hi, you’re speaking to Paolo E.. How may I help you?
  Me: Hi paolo, re bet O/2924576/******/F

Paolo E.: How can i help you
  Me: I never got a cashout offer for the last 30 minutes, you had the newtown game suspended for over 30 minutes and they were 0-3 winning and you could still put single bets on the newtown game so why was it suspended on my acca for 30 minutes. I refreshed adn checked on my phone and was suspended
  Me: I have screen grabs
  Paolo E.: Can you try to send it please
  Me: you will see it was suspended from 60 mins, I was winning on all 6 matches
  Paolo E.: Our Traders can offer or suspend our Cash in facility anytime they want, it can be for a few minutes or few seconds, this is because of the dynamic nature of the games that we offer, so changes are inevitable .
  Paolo E.: I can see here that this bet has been of the cash in value, however it was settled correctly as a Losing bet.
  Paolo E.: If our Traders decided to not offer the cash in on the time that you are referring to then that would stand.
  Me: no that dont wash mate, it was suspended for over 30 minutes on my acca, you could still go to the game and place single bets, so if you can place single bets on the game then the acca should not be suspended
  Paolo E.: Also, we don;t have any notifications or error about cash in facility as of the moment.
  Me: Can you tell me why that game was suspened for 30 minutes in a acca but not when I clicked on the game link I could still place bets I watched it
  Paolo E.: May i ask what game are you referring to ?
  Me: The Guilsfield athletic v newtown
  Me: they were 0-3 up and you could still put single bets onthe game as I was watching it on the screen it WAS NOT suspended nor was it suspended on other platforms, betfair or 365
  Paolo E.: I’ll check that for you right away. Can I just have the answer to your security question: Mother's Maiden Name
  Me: I would have cashed out at least £1150
  Me: Mothers maiden, **********
  Me: I am fuming
  Paolo E.: While I can understand that you may be frustrated at not being able to 'cash-in' a bet at the time you wanted to do so, the reason for it not being available at the time were legitimate. If you decide to place bets in future with the 'cash-in' option in mind, please consider that there is no guarantee that you will be able to do so at any given time as it is all dependent on what happens in the selected fixtures.
  Me: But you miss the point you didnt lose data connection or anything as if you clicked on the link to tht game you had not suspended the game!!
  Me: you only suspended it on my acca which was easily winning which leads me to one and only one conclusion
  Me: it wont take a lot for you to check if you had suspended the game and if it was on my acca
  Paolo E.: the cash in facility is being monitored by our Traders
  Paolo E.: If the game was not suspended and your's is, then that's the decision of the traders
  Paolo E.: If you are referring to in play bets.
  Me: it was suspended on mine but it wasnt suspended for in play
  Paolo E.: The suspension of the facility would depend on what's happening on the game monitored by our Traders
  Paolo E.: They can offer or suspend this anytime they want
  Me: the game was playing they were 0-3 up
  Paolo E.: You have an accumulator bet.
  Me: by suspendeding it it allowed other 5 games to come into play
  Me: so your saying that if I have a 6 fold and all 5 teams are winning 0-3 and the 6th game is 1-0 and I am winning they can suspend one of my winning 3-0 games i the hope a goal comes in in the 1-0 game I am winning in order for me to lose my bet?
  Me: that is basically what happened here
  Paolo E.: Our Traders are the one whose deciding on this
  Paolo E.: Unfortunately i cannot answer that , as i am not the facilitator of the facility.
  Me: but that is basically what you are saying though
  Paolo E.: I am saying that our Traders have all the right to suspend and offer this facility anytime they want.
  Paolo E.: And that would depend on what's happening on the game
  Me: but the game they suspended on my acca was not suspended in play so why was it suspended on my acca for a whole 30 mins when i was in a extreme winning psoition other than to let one precrious game mess up
  Paolo E.: WEll that's the decision of our Traders and that would stand .
  Paolo E.: Unfortunately i cannot do something over a bet that has been settled correctly
  Paolo E.: The best solution that i can offer you would be filing a complaint against us for this
  Paolo E.: By doing so, your bet will be reviewed a second time around ,just put all the details , also screen shot if you have
  Me: so you are saying they could see their liability with my acca bet and decided to offer nothing and suspend my acca bet in the hope that they would come out on top
  Disconnected
Pause Switch to Standard View Proof if you've ever needed it about...
Show More
Report mega88 October 5, 2016 10:25 PM BST
Now that's feckING NAUGHTY!!!!
All time low this, suspending the lads acca when it's winning.
In their TCS that this is legit WTF
Report mega88 October 5, 2016 10:27 PM BST
Report flukes October 5, 2016 10:33 PM BST
Suggest you get Paul Haigh Total Respect involved on here, he assists with betting disputes and invariably gets them paid with a threat of small claims court action
Report toffee87 October 5, 2016 10:34 PM BST
isn't that what betfair is for ?

Hedging and laying - that's what I do - I have never used the cash out facility as the odds are sh!te - genuinely I did 4 teams the other week in trebles and an acca, 3 came in and the other was playing on the Sunday. The cash in value was less that the treble that was already guaranteed ???
I was guaranteed £130 and £800 if all 4 won but the offer was £128 !!
Report kellydamo October 5, 2016 11:03 PM BST

Oct 5, 2016 -- 4:34PM, toffee87 wrote:

isn't that what betfair is for ?Hedging and laying - that's what I do - I have never used the cash out facility as the odds are sh!te - genuinely I did 4 teams the other week in trebles and an acca, 3 came in and the other was playing on the Sunday. The cash in value was less that the treble that was already guaranteed ???I was guaranteed £130 and £800 if all 4 won but the offer was £128 !!

no iquidity on the games concerned at the time and which one do I trade on, the one I would wasnt the one that let me down it was the one were the team were 3-1 up and scored two goals in 89 + 93 mins.

Report johnizere October 5, 2016 11:04 PM BST
kellydamo... it doesn't happen only on billys.
I've seen it happen more often than not on another site.
Report kellydamo October 5, 2016 11:04 PM BST
my main point here is the game concerned was NOT suspended, that they had suspended continuously for 30 minutes on my acca.  It was in pink which meant suspended and it said suspended under the payout amount.  So what I am saying here is they exclusively suspended my acca.
Report kellydamo October 5, 2016 11:10 PM BST

Oct 5, 2016 -- 4:33PM, flukes wrote:

Suggest you get Paul Haigh Total Respect involved on here, he assists with betting disputes and invariably gets them paid with a threat of small claims court action

Cheers, know Paul, I may put a complaint in but I more rather highlight it to others that they exclusively select their liability and suspend accordingly.

Report maleuk01. October 5, 2016 11:17 PM BST
If the bet had won would you have phoned them up saying I would have cashed out so ill give you half the money back?

Surely a bookie doesn't have to offer cash out on any event if they don't want too. As soon as you put a bet on that's it, down to the bookie if they offer cash back on it.

I wander if they sit around laughing and joking,

"I had this real idiot on the phone to me whinging, they but an acca on which lost and wanted half their winnings as there wasn't a cash out option when the bet was looking like winning"

I don't mind a bit of bookie bashing, but this takes the pi$$
Report kellydamo October 5, 2016 11:19 PM BST

Oct 5, 2016 -- 5:17PM, maleuk01. wrote:

If the bet had won would you have phoned them up saying I would have cashed out so ill give you half the money back?Surely a bookie doesn't have to offer cash out on any event if they don't want too. As soon as you put a bet on that's it, down to the bookie if they offer cash back on it.I wander if they sit around laughing and joking, "I had this real idiot on the phone to me whinging, they but an acca on which lost and wanted half their winnings as there wasn't a cash out option when the bet was looking like winning"I don't mind a bit of bookie bashing, but this takes the pi$$

Sorry I dont think it does, it was a punt but to selectively suspend bets is wrong imho when the game itself is still in play and taking bets.

Report Rob_The_Bantam October 5, 2016 11:21 PM BST
  Me: I am fuming

Pleasing Laugh
Report maleuk01. October 5, 2016 11:22 PM BST
wonder as they wander around the office Grin
Report maleuk01. October 5, 2016 11:25 PM BST
once you place a bet its a bet.

If your bet had won they would have paid you, it lost.

They don't have to offer cash out on anything.

Claiming you would have cashed out too, just at the right time when everything was in your favour LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report mesmerised October 5, 2016 11:35 PM BST
The game finished 0-3 to Newtown ?
Report kellydamo October 5, 2016 11:38 PM BST

Oct 5, 2016 -- 5:35PM, mesmerised wrote:

The game finished 0-3 to Newtown ?

Thats the game they had suspeded for half an hour, the leatherhead game had two goals in a minute at 90 mins

Report Rob_The_Bantam October 5, 2016 11:38 PM BST
This is the same tit that told everyone that his mate owned 666Bet and that it wasn't going bust and that there were no problems.  You know the rest...
Report the whizz kids October 6, 2016 12:00 AM BST
Hills would have rather you cashed out as it locks in bigger profits for the bookie.

People need to understand that when cashing out with a bookie they are being offered odds of say 4/1 when the true odds are more like 6/1 or in your case a payout of £600 when it should have been £850.

This is why bookies offer this facility because they are offering mug odds.

My mates down the pub just don't get it and they think it's amazing yet they are just being ripped off week after week.

I do feel for you Kelly but in no way would they suspend your acca just because it's winning.
Report mesmerised October 6, 2016 12:00 AM BST
just to clarify, the leatherhead game was 1-2 up @ 56 min then 1-3 at 67 before the late 89 and 90+4 goals? not 0-3 up. Something would tell me they knew it would be a draw.
Report ph. October 6, 2016 12:48 AM BST
don't get it myself, surely u punted for all to cop not to hopefully be in front in all games and cash out? Surely thats a different wager, Ladbrokes do to be in front at anytime on their 5 coupon if thats what the guy was after. Cash outs aren't a given, if the compilers fancy their chances and want to take ur acca on they can and they will, especially if its paying pence. A cash out offer isn't compulsory and this a reminder as such for the lily livered.
Report fixed October 6, 2016 2:50 AM BST
paolo e deserves a lot of praise for staying calm this long

has to deal with stuff like this probably 25 times a day

soon there will be robots handling the "loser/crybaby needs to let of some steam" situations
Report kellydamo October 6, 2016 8:06 AM BST

Oct 5, 2016 -- 6:00PM, mesmerised wrote:

just to clarify, the leatherhead game was 1-2 up @ 56 min then 1-3 at 67 before the late 89 and 90+4 goals? not 0-3 up. Something would tell me they knew it would be a draw.

Correct, but they had the newtown game suspended from the 60th minute when betting was available that whole tiime in play, so they had infact suspended he whole acca wiith a view to something hopefully happening in the other games to go in their favour

Report madrigal October 6, 2016 9:27 AM BST
bookies always win and are always right Cry
Report TheChaser October 6, 2016 9:47 AM BST
mega88
mega88 05 Oct 16 22:25 Joined: 16 May 07 | Topic/replies: 7,597 | Blogger: mega88's blog
Now that's feckING NAUGHTY!!!!
LaughLaughAll time low this, suspending the lads acca when it's winning.
In their TCS that this is legit WTF

This is bang out of order mega aint it

kelly did you lay of the 3-0 on BF or back th draw in running on the single market as you bang on about it to Paolo but he never let us know.

If i was you i would sue them for messing with your account it's clearly against you bro
Report DIE LINKE October 6, 2016 10:44 AM BST
I bet Paolo was laughing his c0ck off at this exchange. Probably the only thing that got him through the graveyard shift at one of the worst bookies in the business.
Report kellydamo October 6, 2016 10:51 AM BST

Oct 6, 2016 -- 3:47AM, TheChaser wrote:

mega88mega88 05 Oct 16 22:25 Joined: 16 May 07 | Topic/replies: 7,597 | Blogger: mega88's blogNow that's feckING NAUGHTY!!!!All time low this, suspending the lads acca when it's winning. In their TCS that this is legit WTFThis is bang out of order mega aint itkelly did you lay of the 3-0 on BF or back th draw in running on the single market as you bang on about it to Paolo but he never let us know.If i was you i would sue them for messing with your account it's clearly against you bro

Nope as there was no liquidity on any of the games.  I havent lost out so not that bothered and I get my stake back as one lost out of the 6 fold acca.

Report Ted Brogan October 6, 2016 12:19 PM BST

Oct 6, 2016 -- 4:51AM, kellydamo wrote:

Oct  6, 2016 --  9:47AM, TheChaser wrote:mega88mega88 05 Oct 16 22:25 Joined: 16 May 07 | Topic/replies: 7,597 | Blogger: mega88's blogNow that's feckING NAUGHTY!!!!All time low this, suspending the lads acca when it's winning. In their TCS that this is legit WTFThis is bang out of order mega aint itkelly did you lay of the 3-0 on BF or back th draw in running on the single market as you bang on about it to Paolo but he never let us know.If i was you i would sue them for messing with your account it's clearly against you broNope as there was no liquidity on any of the games.  I havent lost out so not that bothered and I get my stake back as one lost out of the 6 fold acca.

On an exchange, you have the ability to request a price. If you'd have submitted an offer, I am certain you'd have been accepted and made a bigger profit than would have been offered to you by a rip-off cashout offer.

Report mega88 October 6, 2016 1:56 PM BST
We can all agree lesson learnt here.
Report The_Winner_Takes_It_All October 6, 2016 2:39 PM BST
I stopped doing accas for the same reason as this guy experienced.  It's a total disgrace what they ALL do. They either suspend for ages so you cant cash out when you want to, or they offer you such a p!ss take offer that there is no point in cashing out.
Report badjoe October 6, 2016 2:49 PM BST
Here is a little tip, if your going to do accas, make sure 1 leg is later than all the others.
Report Ted Brogan October 6, 2016 2:53 PM BST
There are some silly comments on this thread.

Firstly, these books take tens of thousands of bets. If you think any of them have time to look at your specific bet and current cashout offer, then you think too much of yourselves.

And to further think that they then go out of their way to turn cashout off for your specific bet is even more deluded. You need to realise that it is in the books interest to offer cashout for as long as and as often as possible for the exact reasons that it was introduced in the first place, namely a) you pay the margin twice, sometimes three of four times over when you cashout (hence the offer is always terrible value), and b) allowing people to cash their bets out, allows them to bet their winnings/stakes back again, therefore increasing turnover. This is then be used to try to reassure share holders the next time they announce a massive drop in profits and/or increase in losses (ie the usual rubbish they spout: 'We've just had a bad run of punter-friendly results, but look; our betting turnover has increased massively, so there's nothing to worry about. Move along now, nothing to see here')
Report The_Winner_Takes_It_All October 6, 2016 3:01 PM BST
I agree that they take thousands of bets and don't look at everyone's bets etc.  But the person this guy spoke to clearly states it's down to the traders.
I am sure there is a limit, i.e. in a winning position and stand to collect over £1k and a trader has to get involved and it's not down to some kind of bot making the decisions.   You go to a high street bookie for example, put a bet on over the counter with £100 @5/1 or more and they have to get permission to take the bet from a trader.  S
Report The_Winner_Takes_It_All October 6, 2016 3:02 PM BST
So I don't think it's unrealistic to think a person was sat there monitoring this guys acca.
Report badjoe October 6, 2016 3:03 PM BST
Ted Brogan • October 6, 2016 2:53 PM BST
There are some silly comments on this thread.

Yes this being one:-

Ted Brogan • October 6, 2016 12:19 PM BST

On an exchange, you have the ability to request a price. If you'd have submitted an offer, I am certain you'd have been accepted and made a bigger profit than would have been offered to you by a rip-off cashout offer.

You can not trade out of a 6 fold by laying one result if all the others are running at the same time.

And your missing the point, all six games were live in play and did not have sussies on, yet the OP's acca did, there is a problem there.
Report badjoe October 6, 2016 3:08 PM BST
Paolo E.: I am saying that our Traders have all the right to suspend and offer this facility anytime they want.

That's the damming comment right there, so if you are in with a chance of a legitimate large payout, they have the right to deny this to you without giving a reason?

I would defo be complaining.
Report Ted Brogan October 6, 2016 3:08 PM BST

Oct 6, 2016 -- 9:02AM, The_Winner_Takes_It_All wrote:

So I don't think it's unrealistic to think a person was sat there monitoring this guys acca.

There is absolutely no chance someone is monitoring a £10 mug acca on the off chance it pays out £500-600

I would suggest that either:
a) The customer service representative in question doesn't know what they are talking about/ are just making it up,

b) Hills have a problem with the way their system links betting suspensions or

c) Hills have introduced cashout 'because everyone else is doing it', without anyone there understanding why it has been introduced, nor the benefits to the company of allowing people to do so

Report badjoe October 6, 2016 3:11 PM BST
A potential pay out of over £1k, which this was, could easily be flagged up to a trader by software.
Report Wildcat Army. October 6, 2016 3:11 PM BST
Ill go for C.
Report spyker October 6, 2016 4:14 PM BST
I stopped doing accas for the same reason as this guy experienced.  It's a total disgrace what they ALL do. They either suspend for ages so you cant cash out when you want to, or they offer you such a p!ss take offer that there is no point in cashing out.

Do people put bets on with cash out in mind, really? I had a yankee up a few weeks back and won just over 6k, cash out offer going into last (5/2ish fav) was 3k (1.6k won with 3 winners). Not a bad offer but it never really entered my head to accept it, mainly cos if you don't accept it and it loses well big deal but if you take it and it wins then it's a whole lot worse! I could have laid it off on here but I thought it would win and don't see the point in laying off for the sake of it. Mind you, I am a gambler.........
Report The_Winner_Takes_It_All October 6, 2016 4:45 PM BST
Yes I stopped doing them because to me it don't matter if I have 50p or £50 on it, they shouldn't take the p!ss with suspending for long periods of time or silly low offers.  So to avoid it, I don't do them anymore.  They should either make it a fair "cash out" or don't offer it at all, but of course that wont happen.
Report n88uk October 6, 2016 5:27 PM BST
I don't get the sentiment here. The bookies want people to click cash out once all 6 legs of their acca are winning. So the idea they would go out and look individually at acca's to stop this seems very unlikely. It likely was just a balls up.
Report n88uk October 6, 2016 5:28 PM BST
*screw up.
Report the whizz kids October 6, 2016 6:02 PM BST

Oct 6, 2016 -- 8:49AM, badjoe wrote:

Here is a little tip, if your going to do accas, make sure 1 leg is later than all the others.

And the point of that is????

So many people do 6+ team accas at the weekend with 1 team running on the Sunday only to get them all up on a Sat and then decide to cash out Sun morning.

Why put the last one in in the first place.CrazyCrazyCrazy

Accas are just mug bets full stop betting to million % over rounds.

Report kellydamo October 6, 2016 6:19 PM BST

Oct 6, 2016 -- 10:14AM, spyker wrote:

I stopped doing accas for the same reason as this guy experienced.  It's a total disgrace what they ALL do. They either suspend for ages so you cant cash out when you want to, or they offer you such a p!ss take offer that there is no point in cashing out.Do people put bets on with cash out in mind, really? I had a yankee up a few weeks back and won just over 6k, cash out offer going into last (5/2ish fav) was 3k (1.6k won with 3 winners). Not a bad offer but it never really entered my head to accept it, mainly cos if you don't accept it and it loses well big deal but if you take it and it wins then it's a whole lot worse! I could have laid it off on here but I thought it would win and don't see the point in laying off for the sake of it. Mind you, I am a gambler.........

I agree but I would have taken the cash out or traded off i this instance because the one game that I was worried about they were leading 1-0 but were down to 10 men since the 48th minute and were getting hammered according to the live stats, I would have taken based on that gae alone, I werent worried about the other 5 games.  It was though one of the other 5 games that turned me over and the 1-0 team held on.  In these sort of instances then I would be inclined to trade out or cash out.

Report hitmanhearn October 6, 2016 6:25 PM BST
I don't know why but this reminds me of when I was heads up in a cash game with quad nines and all in only to lose an £1800 pot  to quad Kings after a King on both the turn and the river. For some ridiculous reason I thought it would help if I rang them to complain... The guy's answer ?... That's poker
: )
Report the whizz kids October 6, 2016 6:40 PM BST
^^ LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report the whizz kids October 6, 2016 6:44 PM BST
That happens every hand on StarsLaughLaugh
Report the whizz kids October 6, 2016 6:47 PM BST
I give up playing on stars due to seeing regular turns and rivers like the one above. SICKCryCry
Report akabula October 6, 2016 7:05 PM BST
Ks only approx. a 9/2 shot pre flop but 100/1 once that Ace hits.
As the guy said that's poker. Laugh
Report JC1326 October 6, 2016 7:05 PM BST

Oct 6, 2016 -- 7:56AM, mega88 wrote:

We can all agree lesson learnt here.

The lesson being you seem to think talking like Danny Dyer makes you look cool Confused

Report JC1326 October 6, 2016 7:10 PM BST

Oct 6, 2016 -- 12:02PM, the whizz kids wrote:

Oct  6, 2016 --  2:49PM, badjoe wrote:Here is a little tip, if your going to do accas, make sure 1 leg is later than all the others.And the point of that is????So many people do 6+ team accas at the weekend with 1 team running on the Sunday only to get them all up on a Sat and then decide to cash out Sun morning.Why put the last one in in the first place.Accas are just mug bets full stop betting to million % over rounds.

In the past I would have agreed with that last line, but people on here seem to win thousands on acca's non-stop. Someone on this thread claims he won 6k the other week!

Report charwell. October 6, 2016 7:13 PM BST
Amazing how you would have cashed out at exactly the optimum moment. Yet you sat there for 30 minutes and did nowt.

You could have contacted them, you could have laid off on BF.

But no. You sat there in your slightly soiled spiderman undies; salivating and licking your chops at the thought of a trip to meet the Balinese Goddess of Beauty with these ill gotten gains.

Then, before you could crack open a vintage Pot Noodle, circa 2014, your bet went down like Kerry Katona on a giant pork schnitzel .

So you huffed and puffed.

Stood there on that hill in the lightning wearing a suit of armour screaming 'All bookies are b@stards.'

Agog at the 2 fingered salute issued by the bookie who more or less told you it was his ball to take home; you snivelling little air bag..... 'But if you want to complain further the number you need Mr Fu Ming is 0121 Do 1.

And so the sun sets on another fruitless days gambling.
Report s.kenbo October 6, 2016 7:17 PM BST
Wouldn't the odds have been 26x52 Koddy? That is one hell of a badbeat.
Report akabula October 6, 2016 7:22 PM BST
I missed a 0 KoD. Was 0.09 on my odds checker.
Report kellydamo October 6, 2016 7:26 PM BST

Oct 6, 2016 -- 1:13PM, charwell. wrote:

Amazing how you would have cashed out at exactly the optimum moment. Yet you sat there for 30 minutes and did nowt. You could have contacted them, you could have laid off on BF.But no. You sat there in your slightly soiled spiderman undies; salivating and licking your chops at the thought of a trip to meet the Balinese Goddess of Beauty with these ill gotten gains.Then, before you could crack open a vintage Pot Noodle, circa 2014, your bet went down like Kerry Katona on a giant pork schnitzel .So you huffed and puffed.Stood there on that hill in the lightning wearing a suit of armour screaming 'All bookies are b@stards.'Agog at the 2 fingered salute issued by the bookie who more or less told you it was his ball to take home; you snivelling little air bag..... 'But if you want to complain further the number you need Mr Fu Ming is 0121 Do 1.And so the sun sets on another fruitless days gambling.

I tried for 30 minutes to trade out and I also checked other feeds to make sure the game was in play as well.  Oh by the way thank **** i dont take your betting advice, all 6 would be loses from the start according to the latest stats

Report Blackrock October 6, 2016 7:37 PM BST
I know Charwell has been accused of being Derek McGovern, but i had my doubts.

The latest post by Charwell is well beyond the capability of your average Scouser, and with DM's journalistic training, allied to the fact that i met the said man many moons ago, i think there is a big chance that Charwell is in fact Derek.
Report pushkin99 October 6, 2016 7:51 PM BST

Oct 6, 2016 -- 1:37PM, Blackrock wrote:

I know Charwell has been accused of being Derek McGovern, but i had my doubts.The latest post by Charwell is well beyond the capability of your average Scouser, and with DM's journalistic training, allied to the fact that i met the said man many moons ago, i think there is a big chance that Charwell is in fact Derek.

Though he has been a little harsh, Charwell has in reality summed this up pretty accurately.

The OP has my sympathies - we have all been there - but does he really expect the bookies to take him seriously and pay him out? I am sure the OP is genuine, but it would just open the floodgates to many others who would take the opportunity of having their cake and eating it when 'their bet went against them and they could not cash out due to a suspension, but of course they were intending to cash out'. Only solution is, don't bet with the books where their software is not up to the job.

Report s.kenbo October 6, 2016 7:55 PM BST
I'm with you, Koddy. I thought they still worked out the odds based around 52 each time.
Report mesmerised October 6, 2016 7:58 PM BST
Ignore Charwell, he's not happy unless someone else is miserable, which is why he wont let his wife divorce him.
Report kellydamo October 6, 2016 8:02 PM BST

Oct 6, 2016 -- 1:51PM, pushkin99 wrote:

Oct  6, 2016 --  7:37PM, Blackrock wrote:I know Charwell has been accused of being Derek McGovern, but i had my doubts.The latest post by Charwell is well beyond the capability of your average Scouser, and with DM's journalistic training, allied to the fact that i met the said man many moons ago, i think there is a big chance that Charwell is in fact Derek.Though he has been a little harsh, Charwell has in reality summed this up pretty accurately. The OP has my sympathies - we have all been there - but does he really expect the bookies to take him seriously and pay him out? I am sure the OP is genuine, but it would just open the floodgates to many others who would take the opportunity of having their cake and eating it when 'their bet went against them and they could not cash out due to a suspension, but of course they were intending to cash out'. Only solution is, don't bet with the books where their software is not up to the job.

I am not expecting to be paid out nor have I made a complaint, I am merely highlighting the fact that it has been said that traders can withdraw the cashout availability which was clearly done here on results that could be a high liability

Report hitmanhearn October 6, 2016 8:04 PM BST
I literally couldn't sleep for weeksLaughLaugh
Report hitmanhearn October 6, 2016 8:08 PM BST
I told him I'd been playing 25 years ( I was lying ) and never seen anything like it . LaughLaughCry
Report GEESUSS October 6, 2016 8:30 PM BST
As we speak WH are fooking up a cash out

Treble(s) To Win
Hide Details

Yes @ 6/5Both Teams To Score
0-0
39:45

Italy v Spain

Yes @ 11/10Both Teams To Score Won

Austria v Wales

Over @ 13/20 (1.5) Croatia Under/Over 1.5 Goals Handicap

Kosovo v Croatia

Stake: £20.00Potential Returns: £152.46
£20.00

10%
    50%
    100%

Cash In

Cash In Value :  £27.47

The Croatia bet has won, but they have it down as a handicap and pending ?
Report GEESUSS October 6, 2016 9:51 PM BST
fk your cash out WH, get it right up ya ! Happy
Report spyker October 7, 2016 9:14 AM BST
Someone on this thread claims he won 6k the other week!

Chain Of Daisies @  10/1
Berkshire @  8/1
Officer Drivel @  4/1
Fairway To Heaven @  9/4
Yankee, 11  bets * £2.00     27/08/2016     22.00     6,061.50
Report wisewords October 7, 2016 9:32 AM BST
horses?
Report Johnny_Mustang October 7, 2016 9:35 AM BST
Nice work Spyker.
Report spyker October 7, 2016 9:41 AM BST
Yeah, not a football acca man myself. The cash outs I'm offered are half decent (365) basically with horses they seem to be roughly twice what you've already won and half what you might. I considered half cashing out and then putting that on the last anyway but let it ride.
Report spyker October 7, 2016 9:43 AM BST
Cheers Jm - I've enjoyed spending the money on a new latex mattress and some P7 headphones amongst other things. Carried on winning the last month as well so still gambling with free money atm!
Report Senyatta October 7, 2016 2:36 PM BST
if the match was basically over(3-0?) then usually there are no match odds(Win-Draw-Win) available in running. Just the other markets. Maybe this is the reason why cashout disappeared? And by the time the other team started scoring william hill usually have everything suspended after about 85 minutes.

cashout offers terrible value anyways. if i ever try to lay off it will be on here or in single bets. nearly cost myself a couple hundred 2 years back by almost cashing out a 10 fold. i would have lost out on a very good bonus. the bookies clean up on cashout at least just use your balance to offset with singles instead of this cashout.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com