Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
teamgreen
08 Jul 15 22:13
| Topic/replies: 132 | Blogger: teamgreen's blog
Is this for real? 4/7 on Coral. Not Listed at all on Ladbrokes market. Briefly 11/10 on Hills  (Then market disappeared). Still 5.1 on Betfair. What is going on here?
Pause Switch to Standard View Preki for Leicester manager (BBC).
Show More
Report Senyatta July 8, 2015 10:20 PM BST
apparently hes a friend of mandaric. his club said he will manage their last two games before he leaves. also says it appears hes agreed to join a top flight uk club. thats why hes odds on with the bookies but doesnt explain why hes so big on here. when you consider people backed hiddink down to evens on here it seems bizarre there has been no money for this guy.
Report Darlo Bantam July 8, 2015 10:30 PM BST
Seriously. What kind of track record has Preki got? It's no wonder that English born managers get so hacked off not given chances. That's presumably one of the reasons why he's so long; because it looks so odd. According to what I read earlier, he's been cut in price because he said he's "going to take the job of a coach in England". Since when has coach necessarily meant manager?
Report Senyatta July 8, 2015 10:35 PM BST
yep its all very odd. would be a huge gamble from leicester. the bookies must clean up on these manager markets because im sure anytime they put someone close to odds on - mug money comes. ive stuck 20 on this guy at 6.6 and put a lay up to get stake back at 2.1 because these markets are pretty crazy
Report Get On MASSIVE July 8, 2015 10:55 PM BST
I'm a Leicester fan and I've been laying him at 5's for about £100 at a time, I'm currently £1,500 red on him and I'll keep laying.

I have no inside information but I can't believe we would appoint a manager from the third tier in the USA.

I've been laying it for the last three hours and no one is systematically taking me out so I assume there is no inside information that he does have the job otherwise these prices go very quickly despite what's being reported.
Report Senyatta July 9, 2015 12:01 AM BST
ya if there was any inside info he would be backed down a lot. these markets are always crazy. mug money might come throughout the night maybe you could lay down to 3 instead
Report Get On MASSIVE July 9, 2015 12:29 AM BST
Layed some 3.5 and now laying 3.2 but still only £130 at a time.

I'm still quite happy to lay as I'm not being systematically taken out. If it kept being took straight the way I'd get out of the way.

No way do we appoint a third tier USA manager (famous last words). Happy
Report kanu200000 July 9, 2015 12:37 AM BST
you may as well just the job to super kevin phillips
Report Ted Brogan July 9, 2015 2:07 PM BST
He has only said that he has left Sacramento because he 'has another job in the UK'; he did not specify that it was a managerial job.

It is far more likely that he will be reunited with Bob Bradley, who he was number 2 to at Chivas USA
Report GoBallistic July 10, 2015 12:22 PM BST
MON plunge
Report tobermory July 10, 2015 4:58 PM BST
Since when has coach necessarily meant manager?

Outside of the UK thats what it has always meant
Report Darlo Bantam July 13, 2015 9:23 PM BST

Jul 8, 2015 -- 10:55PM, Get On MASSIVE wrote:

I'm a Leicester fan and I've been laying him at 5's for about £100 at a time, I'm currently £1,500 red on him and I'll keep laying.I have no inside information but I can't believe we would appoint a manager from the third tier in the USA.I've been laying it for the last three hours and no one is systematically taking me out so I assume there is no inside information that he does have the job otherwise these prices go very quickly despite what's being reported.

Well done.

Report stickyvicky July 13, 2015 10:43 PM BST
Book closed, it's Claudio Ranieri, the 'tinker man'.
Report Senyatta July 14, 2015 3:04 AM BST
yep. bookies said large 4 figure sums for hiddink, o neill and ranieri. there was mickeymouse money on here and ranieri was odds against a couple hrs before announcement. books must make a killing
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com