Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
FredRescue
03 Jan 15 23:46
Joined:
Date Joined: 07 Jul 12
| Topic/replies: 5,115 | Blogger: FredRescue's blog
A Ministry of Justice spokesperson said strict conditions imposed on sex offenders "effectively rules out working abroad".

The spokesperson added: "We are determined to have one of the toughest regimes in the world for managing sex offenders, to stop them reoffending and to protect victims."



Is there a country in the world with a greater concentration of drunken slappers than the UK? Surely they should be actively encouraging Evans to move abroad if they are really interested in minimising the risk of him reoffending?
Pause Switch to Standard View Ridiculous Statement from Ministry of...
Show More
Loading...
Report The Special One™ January 9, 2015 1:40 AM GMT
see
Report lurka January 9, 2015 1:40 AM GMT
any kids interviewed?
Report lurka January 9, 2015 1:41 AM GMT
answer my yes or no question
Report The Special One™ January 9, 2015 1:41 AM GMT

Jan 9, 2015 -- 1:40AM, lurka wrote:


any kids interviewed?


No because like you said in your other post "Half of them haven't even learnt about birds and bees you complete mong "

Report lurka January 9, 2015 1:42 AM GMT
exactly. now answer my yes or no question for the third time
Report The Special One™ January 9, 2015 1:42 AM GMT
why would a reporter ever interview kids live on tv?
Report lurka January 9, 2015 1:42 AM GMT
fourth time
Report The Special One™ January 9, 2015 1:43 AM GMT
A responsible parent wouldn't be comfortable with their kids idolising a convicted rapist
Report The Special One™ January 9, 2015 1:43 AM GMT
in that case get rofl back on tv, they don't know what he did, you make me sick
Report The Special One™ January 9, 2015 1:43 AM GMT
once hes done his prison time
Report The Special One™ January 9, 2015 1:44 AM GMT
exactly the same as evans
Report lurka January 9, 2015 1:45 AM GMT
how do i make you sick?
Report lurka January 9, 2015 1:45 AM GMT
fifth time
Report lurka January 9, 2015 1:46 AM GMT
sorry. rolf harris the same as Evans? GTFO
Report The Special One™ January 9, 2015 1:46 AM GMT
Because if your happy for a convicted rapist to return to football then by your standards you would be happy for rofl to return to tv presenting
Report lurka January 9, 2015 1:48 AM GMT
didn't i was happy. made that clear. i said he should be allowed in the absence of a rule that says other wise and somebody needs to enact that rule
Report The Special One™ January 9, 2015 1:49 AM GMT
I didn't say he was the same as evans, what I said was both convicted of a crime, 1 served his time in prison (actually evans hasn't served his full sentence hes out on licece, so shouldn't return to football until hes served his full time)

the other serving his sentence

one is put and wants to return to football - you support that

once other is out and wants to return to tv presenting then you would also support that if you support the above
Report The Special One™ January 9, 2015 1:49 AM GMT
*out
Report lurka January 9, 2015 1:49 AM GMT

Jan 9, 2015 -- 1:44AM, The Special One™ wrote:


exactly the same as evans


really

Report lurka January 9, 2015 1:50 AM GMT
so then you still need to answer yes or no then? is that the sixth time i've asked you then?
Report The Special One™ January 9, 2015 1:50 AM GMT

Jan 9, 2015 -- 1:49AM, lurka wrote:


Jan  9, 2015 --  1:44AM, The Special One wrote:exactly the same as evansreally


same as in both serving a sentence, remember evans hasn't served his full sentence that's why he cant work overseas, hes still got 2 years to serve, so shouldn't even be thinking about returning to football until then

Report GRANTCKING January 9, 2015 1:51 AM GMT
special one u really need to stop spouting this "idolising" bollocks, hes not f ucking ronaldo or messi, 99.99% of kids wont give a f uck who he is or who he plays for
Report lurka January 9, 2015 1:52 AM GMT
ANSWER THE QUESTION. yes or no
Report The Special One™ January 9, 2015 1:54 AM GMT

Jan 9, 2015 -- 1:51AM, GRANTCKING wrote:


special one u really need to stop spouting this "idolising" bollocks, hes not f ucking ronaldo or messi, 99.99% of kids wont give a f uck who he is or who he plays for


rubbish, if he does the business son the pitch and bangs in the goals then Oldham fans will idolise him, especially kids, he will then attract the attention of other clubs and Oldham fc willl see pound signs in their eyes, bought him for a fraction of what hes worth ands then sell him  for a huge profit

Report lurka January 9, 2015 1:55 AM GMT

Jan 9, 2015 -- 1:52AM, lurka wrote:


ANSWER THE QUESTION. yes or no


.

Report The Special One™ January 9, 2015 1:55 AM GMT
whats the question?
Report lurka January 9, 2015 1:57 AM GMT
i've asked you 6 times, you know well. If you need me to ask a 7th let me know
Report The Special One™ January 9, 2015 1:58 AM GMT
Ive already answered, scroll up
Report The Special One™ January 9, 2015 1:59 AM GMT
or do you want me to type the answer again?
Report lurka January 9, 2015 1:59 AM GMT
was it yes or no?
Report lurka January 9, 2015 1:59 AM GMT
yes please.
Report The Special One™ January 9, 2015 2:00 AM GMT
thew question you asked cant be answered with a yes/no, it wasn't a yes/no quesiton
Report lurka January 9, 2015 2:00 AM GMT
it was a yes no question you coward
Report lurka January 9, 2015 2:01 AM GMT
i'll requote it for you now
Report The Special One™ January 9, 2015 2:01 AM GMT
it wasn't a yes/no question
Report lurka January 9, 2015 2:01 AM GMT

Jan 9, 2015 -- 1:36AM, lurka wrote:


you equate a woman who puts herself in a situation due to drunkenness with a defenceless child with no parents there to protect him/her?

Report ebulGery January 9, 2015 2:01 AM GMT
It is hardly the same is it Special one

In fact this was not rape at all in the true meaning of the word

It is in fact two men taking advantage of a drunken women. Who got herself in this state anyway



Any one remember that quote from Claudia Cardinali in 'Once upon a Time in the West'

after being raped, 'it least it does not kill me' or some such

Probably does not get shown much nowadays
Report lurka January 9, 2015 2:02 AM GMT
yes or no. 8th time
Report The Special One™ January 9, 2015 2:02 AM GMT
I equated no such thing, that's just what you said
Report lurka January 9, 2015 2:03 AM GMT

Jan 9, 2015 -- 1:28AM, The Special One™ wrote:


Jan  9, 2015 --  1:26AM, lurka wrote:rolf harris is a paedo. why aren't you talking about the rampant industrial scale paddephilia in care home all across the UK then FFS. Much more serious. Or that she is going to put a fúcking judge in charge of the inquiry?so once hes done his time in prison (as everyone else is saying here that evans has done), then everyone supporting evans to go back into football would also campaign to get rofl back on television presenting kids tv??? what a sick lot


.

Report The Special One™ January 9, 2015 2:03 AM GMT
here's an example of a Yes/NO question: Is the pope catholic?

Here is an example of a NON yes/no question: what colour is the sky?
Report lurka January 9, 2015 2:04 AM GMT
what colour is the sky yes or no. What a complete mong
Report lurka January 9, 2015 2:06 AM GMT
sorry i am a complete mong for that. rolf harris point still stands
Report The Special One™ January 9, 2015 2:06 AM GMT
You cant answer the latter with a yes/no

so if I get asked a non yes/no question i wouldn't answer it with a yes/no
Report lurka January 9, 2015 2:09 AM GMT
wasn't a non yes/no question i asked you tho was it?
Report lurka January 9, 2015 2:10 AM GMT
'so once hes done his time in prison (as everyone else is saying here that evans has done), then everyone supporting evans to go back into football would also campaign to get rofl back on television presenting kids tv??? what a sick lot'
Report lurka January 9, 2015 2:11 AM GMT
what sort of idiot are you to generalise everyone on this thread like that when it's so fractious?
Report The Special One™ January 9, 2015 2:13 AM GMT
let me make it really simple then as your finding this so difficult to comprehend

lets take subject A, a footballer, hes a convicted rapist, got 4 years for it and hes served 2 years, half of it and out on licence after 2 years, he has to behave for the next 2 years, that's why he cant work overseas as probation officer has to visit him once a week

Subject B, a tv presenter, convicted as a peedo, currently serving time in prison

Now everyone is saying subject A has served his time (wrong, hes served half) and wants to return to football, as its highly paid and nice work if you can get it, its privileged position really as your seen as a role model like it or not

Now Subject B has done his time and out of prison and wants to return back to his tv presenting career because that's all he knows, now if hes blocked from this or there is a campaign against him then all the rapist supporters would come out in force to make sure Subject B returns to our screens presenting family shows, THATS WHAT MAKES ME SICK - I hope that answer's your question
Report GRANTCKING January 9, 2015 2:16 AM GMT

Jan 8, 2015 -- 12:43PM, The Special One™ wrote:


Jan  8, 2015 -- 12:36PM, lurka wrote:directors & sponsors got death threats, read a rumour on twitter that a director was sent his daughter's work address and told that she'd be raped.If ANY of that is true and I'd say at least some of it is then this is why I am opposed to him not being allowed to work. There should be a written rule that sets it out clearly to avoid all of this mob justice nonsense.WELL DONE TO WHOEVER MADE THAT THREAT, I WOULD LOVE TO BUY THEM A DRINK ANYTIME


so do u like or dislike rapists? confusing statement above, ur happy someone was threatened with being raped?

Report The Special One™ January 9, 2015 2:19 AM GMT
as i don't know what exactly the threads were i cant comment on that, but im happy the threats got that vile club that signed a murderer previously to pull out of the signing rapist deal
Report Shrewd_dude January 9, 2015 2:20 AM GMT
Any one remember that quote from Claudia Cardinali in 'Once upon a Time in the West'

after being raped, 'it least it does not kill me' or some such

Probably does not get shown much nowadays


Laugh
Report desperatemunter January 9, 2015 8:36 AM GMT
he has not 'served his time' - he is out on licence and continues to serve his time in that fashion.
Report desperatemunter January 9, 2015 8:37 AM GMT
you know you're on the side of the thicko's when 'Arry comes out with the same thing
Report The Special One™ January 9, 2015 9:26 AM GMT

Jan 9, 2015 -- 8:36AM, desperatemunter wrote:


he has not 'served his time' - he is out on licence and continues to serve his time in that fashion.


Yes I did state hes not served his time yet fully yet still wants to return to a highly paid job, how immoral is that? Hes only desperate to get back into football for money, Oldham were desperate to sign him for money (they would have got a striker at a fraction of the price than hes worth) etc....

Report ebulGery January 9, 2015 2:39 PM GMT
), then everyone supporting Evans to go back into football would also campaign to get rofl back on television presenting kids tv??? what a sick lot

actually NO special one

Paedophilia is far more serious offence than RAPE by a mile

Paedophillia can seriously screw up children for life, adult women are actually quite resilient after being raped,
even though it is a pretty awful experience I agree.

I do not agree with rapists put on the sex offenders register or being restricted to this country
This is something women have put over on men.
Even taking advantage of a drunken women is not rape either, another thing women have put over on us

Women do this because they want control over men that is all. Their other halves have to agree or they do not get sex.
Sex is very hard to defeat by argument.

I think Evans is innocent, even by todays definition of the law.

ps
I have a female friend, she don't post on here, or would know my forum name anyway. If she did I doubt I would dare to post the stuff I post.
My image is a very much a keyboard image, perhaps my secret revenge on women, I am actually quite mild in real life
erm  well maybe mild is going a bit
Report Darlo Bantam January 9, 2015 2:48 PM GMT
Strictly Evans will never complete his sentence, unless his conviction is overturned. He has to sign the sex offenders register for life, and were he to continue playing in football, that would have an impact on female staff he may have to come into contact with who, I believe, have to be made aware of his previous convictions.
Report themover January 9, 2015 2:54 PM GMT
ebul, I don't know whether your comments are more surprising or the fact you have a female friend Laugh
Report themover January 9, 2015 3:16 PM GMT
what percentage re offend?
Report 1st time poster January 9, 2015 4:35 PM GMT
all this about returning to his job the media totty up in arms,

but there must be 1000,s of convicted rapists,sex offenders out there who,ve remarried,have girlfriends,interact with sisters , mothers etc,i wonder what all these 1000,s of women think about the way evans is been treated nust make them feel very small,rightly or wrongly
Report Shrewd_dude January 9, 2015 6:01 PM GMT
That's a new corker for Ebul. Rapists shouldn't be put on the sex offenders register. Cry
Report ZEALOT January 9, 2015 6:38 PM GMT
rapists are beasts - they should be shot dead immediately .
Report EVILROYSLADE January 9, 2015 6:40 PM GMT
I wish Blackpool would sign him! We need all the help we can get. The club are rich enough to not need sponsors input anyway!
Report Darlo Bantam January 9, 2015 6:44 PM GMT
He'd get the right support from Oyston to be fair.
Report EVILROYSLADE January 9, 2015 6:46 PM GMT
Darlo!!!!!  You may need to retract that!  Google Ragazzino and west lancs evening gazette!!!!Wink
Report Darlo Bantam January 9, 2015 6:51 PM GMT
!!!

And all I was trying to say was some clubs have great support networks in place for players!!!
Report EVILROYSLADE January 9, 2015 6:53 PM GMT
I thought so. You are a sound chap Darlo!!Hehehe.WinkWink
Report ebulGery January 9, 2015 9:57 PM GMT
Shrewd_dude  • January 9, 2015 6:01 PM GMT 
That's a new corker for Ebul. Rapists shouldn't be put on the sex offenders register. Cry


I give my opinion, yes I believe that
Report Shrewd_dude January 9, 2015 10:02 PM GMT
So a register set up for the purpose of keeping track of sexual offenders shouldn't have those who commit the most serious sexual offence on it? Laugh
Report ebulGery January 9, 2015 10:15 PM GMT
It is for Paedophiles only, I see no point in tracking rapists, murder is worse is worse than rape, are they punished for life?
Report Shrewd_dude January 9, 2015 10:20 PM GMT
Why is it for paedos only?

murder is worse is worse than rape, are they punished for life?

You ****g crack me up LaughLaugh. Yes they're given a life sentence for christs sake
Report ebulGery January 9, 2015 10:32 PM GMT
not all...I am glad I am keeping you entertained though

I don't think rape deserves punishment for life...raping an adult women, it is a crime like all crimes

I am not approving of rape, I am saying we should this in proportion....I also believe in redemption although I accept that is personal choice
Report Shrewd_dude January 9, 2015 10:41 PM GMT
All murderers receive a life sentence in the UK.

So raping a woman is less serious than possessing kiddy porn?
Report ebulGery January 9, 2015 11:12 PM GMT
An offence against a child is worse than an offence against  an adult women

Because we look on children as innocents that need protecting

With Adults it is slightly different, because they have more capability of defending themselves, they are fully mature
Report themover January 9, 2015 11:14 PM GMT
Cry
Report ebulGery January 9, 2015 11:15 PM GMT
Since women now claim equality with men

then it cannot now be women and children first, it must only be children first

they must always deserve the protection of adults

good to see I am keeping the mover entertained as well, I do the best I can
Report akabula January 9, 2015 11:30 PM GMT

ebulGery

An offence against a child is worse than an offence against  an adult women



Judges work to a list that gives them a minimum/maximum time tariff per offence.
Recently they either proposed or introduced a minimum of 3 years for carrying a knife for instance.
They obviously have to decide on the severity of the crime within these parameters.
I'm taking it from your comments Ebul that you know that for a fact. If so could you supply a link to the list of tariffs.
Report ebulGery January 9, 2015 11:38 PM GMT
I was speaking using my own moral values....the this is not always the same as the law

sadly the law does not always reflect justice at times, at is an attempt at it


I do not believe Ched committed rape

A woman gets herself drunk, gets herself picked up for sex, voluntarily has sex with two men, does not say rape to me

although it is if she is incapable of making a decision for herself the law considers that rape

but I do not think they even proved that in this case.....I see this is an injustice I must speak

others differ
Report Shrewd_dude January 9, 2015 11:44 PM GMT
voluntarily has sex with two men, does not say rape to me

Of course it doesn't but that's not what happened.
Report ebulGery January 9, 2015 11:49 PM GMT
but it is sorry

her argument is she did have the capacity to make a decision, there fore it must be rape

The porter heard sounds of voluntary sex, not her screaming get off me did he
Report themover January 10, 2015 12:04 AM GMT
please post where the porter said that in his statement. tia
Report Shrewd_dude January 10, 2015 12:06 AM GMT
You've just made up that voluntary sex part. Classic Ebul with your 19th century definition of rape. Nobody heard her squeal and she didn't take a beating so it can't have been rape. She must have wanted it.
Report ebulGery January 10, 2015 12:08 AM GMT
In the meantime, no doubt in answer to the message that he had received from McDonald, the applicant arrived at the same hotel with two other male friends. He persuaded the night porter to give him a key card to the room occupied by McDonald and the complainant. He said that he had booked the room for a friend who no longer needed it. The applicant entered the room. Sexual intercourse between McDonald and the complainant ceased. The applicant performed oral sex on the complainant and then had vaginal sex with her. While it was taking place the porter went to check what was happening. He waited outside the room for a while and concluded from the noises that he could hear within the room that a couple were having sexual intercourse. No other concerns were raised in his mind.

https://www.crimeline.info/case/r-v-ched-evans-chedwyn-evans
Report ebulGery January 10, 2015 12:10 AM GMT
Are you now saying she took a beating and was terrified into submission shrewd

evidence please?
Report themover January 10, 2015 12:10 AM GMT
where does it say "the porter heard sounds of voluntary sex"?

nowhere, you made that up
Report ebulGery January 10, 2015 12:11 AM GMT
ok he concluded..does that make you happy
Report ebulGery January 10, 2015 12:13 AM GMT
as he said he heard noises and concluded it was voluntary...it is difficult to argue anything other than it was voluntary

not if you use any common sense
Report themover January 10, 2015 12:13 AM GMT
no, you have no idea whether that was what he concluded or not
Report ebulGery January 10, 2015 12:15 AM GMT
that is what it says?  we what have no idea about this women's state of mind either do we
Report themover January 10, 2015 12:19 AM GMT
you have twisted it to support you're own opinion...and for that reason I am out Laugh
Report themover January 10, 2015 12:20 AM GMT
*your
Report ebulGery January 10, 2015 12:20 AM GMT
and you think you are not twisting it...?????
perhaps we should adjourn for the night
Report themover January 10, 2015 12:21 AM GMT
what have I twisted? You said the porter used the word voluntary and he didn't
Report Shrewd_dude January 10, 2015 12:22 AM GMT
Are you now saying she took a beating and was terrified into submission shrewd

Clearly not. I'm saying that's the only way a rape can fit in to your archaic definition of rape.

He said he heard sexual intercourse that's it.

He also said she was extremely drunk, unsteady on her feet and had a blank expression. Very consistent with the version of events that she was suffering memory loss due to alcohol intoxication and very contradictory to the evidence given from Evans and McDonald that she wasn't drunk and was in control.
Report ebulGery January 10, 2015 3:45 AM GMT
He also said she was extremely drunk, unsteady on her feet and had a blank expression
give me the link to that

you see that would also prove McDonald of rape, because he can no longer argue, that he believed she wanted sex
because he would see she is incapable of making for decision for herself

It is on [i]she is incapable of making for decision for herself[/i] that Evans has been convicted of rape

I am just trying to establish your position shrewd because she is either capable or incapable
it is impossible to both at the same time
Report Shrewd_dude January 10, 2015 4:06 AM GMT
He also said she was extremely drunk, unsteady on her feet and had a blank expression
give me the link to that


Source is Walesonline April 14th 2012.

you see that would also prove McDonald of rape, because he can no longer argue, that he believed she wanted sex
because he would see she is incapable of making for decision for herself


Good point. Are you saying the injustice now is McDonald being found not guilty?

I am just trying to establish your position shrewd because she is either capable or incapable
it is impossible to both at the same time


My position is that the jury were entitled to find beyond reasonable doubt she didn't have the capacity to consent.
Report ebulGery January 10, 2015 9:43 AM GMT
My position is they did not

Do you know why the law is as it is?
It is to deal with cases when men use date rape drugs or copious amounts of alcohol to render a woman
incapable of making a decision....so they cannot used the defence she said yes

But it has been misused here, because the woman got herself drunk, she is responsible for this situation herself

Shrewd Dude
My position is that the jury were entitled to find beyond reasonable doubt she didn't have the capacity to consent.

fair enough, then how come McDonald has been found innocent, that contradicts justice

If you say McDonald had reasonable belief she wanted sex because she went back to the hotel with him
then I would say that Evans also had reasonable belief she wanted sex with him when she said 'yes'

Also McDonald who had picked her up would have had a greater opportunity to judge her capacity or incapacity to make a decision for herself
how is Evans supposed to know, he cannot read her mind

I do not see rape has been proved beyond reasonable doubt, that is where we differ

So Evans is innocent

this is my opinion
Report ebulGery January 10, 2015 9:53 AM GMT
fair enough
The night porter described her as "extremely drunk".

but also
While en route to the room the porter heard her say to McDonald "You're not going to leave me, are you?"

and
The applicant performed oral sex on the complainant and then had vaginal sex with her. While it was taking place the porter went to check what was happening. He waited outside the room for a while and concluded from the noises that he could hear within the room that a couple were having sexual intercourse. No other concerns were raised in his mind.[/i]

So the nearest to a witness we have, has said [i]no others concerns were raised in his mind


I do see how anyone else can know any more than this

So no rape took place, or if it did, it cannot be proved beyond reasonable doubt

So Evans is innocent.
Report 1st time poster January 10, 2015 10:23 AM GMT
whilst evans gets all the flack for been found guilty mcdonald just carrys on with his life and women arnt protesting he shouldnt do this job or that job,
but because he was cleared of rape all evans did was watch a couple having sex,but mcdonald stood there according to the jury, watched a woman been raped ,didnt report it and didnt help her during the rape or afterwards,but in general evans is considered a monster and mcdonald can jog on,women have a strange sense of right and wrong but there again one of the main campaigners worships mike tyson, ConfusedConfused
Report The Special One™ January 10, 2015 5:05 PM GMT
THE LAWS OF KARMA NEVER FAIL

that vile club that signed a murderer and wanted to now sign a rapist went 2-0 and Donny came back to make it 2-2 FT LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh


Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha!
Report The Special One™ January 10, 2015 5:07 PM GMT
HOPE THEY GET RELEGATED
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com