Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
corridor of uncertainty
01 Sep 13 13:53
| Topic/replies: 359 | Blogger: corridor of uncertainty's blog
Out of his depth.
Show More
Report Kriskin September 1, 2013 3:02 PM BST
why did he get the job?  What trophies did he win previous?
Report DancingDenman September 1, 2013 3:06 PM BST
Looks totally out of his depth.Stop Van Persie stop United he seems unable to realise it or change it.
Report johnboy85 September 1, 2013 3:07 PM BST
your forgetting Fergie wanted him to takeover

got to give him some time
Report CAPS LOCK September 1, 2013 3:22 PM BST
Rabbit in headlights
Report A.H HUNTER esq. September 1, 2013 3:22 PM BST
THE CHOSEN ONE   LaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report Kriskin September 1, 2013 3:23 PM BST
It's like watching Everton again
Report The Dragon September 1, 2013 3:23 PM BST
very strange decision
Report Glossy September 1, 2013 3:26 PM BST
Why on earth hasn't he signed anyone?! Talk about signing your own death warrant!
Report jermaine defonebox September 1, 2013 3:33 PM BST
Gone by Xmas   Most boring manager on earth
Like watching dads army giggs rvp evra rio ffs is he blind or afraid
Just like Everton sets up for 0/0 and if he concedes he's f ucked
Report Geesyerdosh September 1, 2013 3:34 PM BST
You have to remember Fergie is a selfish proud winner. Why the hell would he want someone to come after him and be successful?

The more the next guy fails the bigger the legend he looks.
Report jermaine defonebox September 1, 2013 3:35 PM BST
Very true and Saf has a record of shi tting in his best mates face
Report funkymonkey September 1, 2013 3:43 PM BST
I think that is very true too.

The less Moyes achieves, the more SAF will appear a legend.

To be fair though, Moyes has managed to turn United into Everton mark 2 in next to no time, its quite frightening. It is exactly like watching Everton under Moyes and that's no good thing.
Report Johnny.B September 1, 2013 3:45 PM BST
manu players walking off that pitch will have been happy to think that it was Moyes doing his

Marty Feldman impressions in the dressing room and not Fergie and the hairdrier treatment...
Report what do i do now? September 1, 2013 3:45 PM BST
jermaine defonebox 01 Sep 13 15:33
Just like Everton sets up for 0/0 and if he concedes he's f ucked

That'll be why Everton came from behind and didn't lose in six games in a row last season (which I think is a Premier League record)

That'll be why Everton scored and conceded in 14 games in a row last season (which is a Premier League record)
Report jermaine defonebox September 1, 2013 3:49 PM BST
What.   I didn't  know them facts take your word for it .
But the fact is he's very defensive and boring style
Report Kingmambo September 1, 2013 3:52 PM BST
Manchester United manager David Moyes: "I thought we played really well. We had long periods of the game but couldn't score. Apart from the lapse in concentration for their goal, we played well. We got two or three opportunities but it was unfortunate we didn't take them. I thought Danny Welbeck got kicked in the back of the leg, for me it was a penalty. Phil Jones went over on his ankle, we don't know how bad it is. From what I saw today, I'm more than happy with what I've got. It's the best we've played this season. I wouldn't be worried if I didn't add to the squad." Laugh
Report jermaine defonebox September 1, 2013 3:54 PM BST
My god 80 mins without a shot is good
Report bigwinnereire September 1, 2013 3:55 PM BST
Is he deluded! He needs at least 2 central midfielders, another centre half and a decent winger.
Report Geesyerdosh September 1, 2013 3:57 PM BST
Anyone who thinks Fellaini should be playing for a top European club you have to have serious doubts about.
Report jermaine defonebox September 1, 2013 3:59 PM BST
Looks 20 yrs older in 6 months
Pacemaker incoming
Report hereisgone2 September 1, 2013 4:00 PM BST
Im not a Utd fan but this talk about Moyes being out of his dept and is premature and complete nonsense in my view. If the owners of Manutd had the same view years ago SAF would have been sacked long before winning anything. All I say is be fair and objective judge the man at the end of the season.
Report ohtartarsauce September 1, 2013 4:07 PM BST
THE CHOKING ONE LaughLaughLaugh
Report bigwinnereire September 1, 2013 4:09 PM BST
Probably end up panic buying and paying over the odds for more mediocre players. Why not get players in early in the window, before the season starts. He pretends to know nothing about whats going on with offers for players, as if its somebody elses job to get players in. Fergie never left it to the board to decide on offers for players, if he wanted somebody he told them to get them, end off! All this nonsense putting in low offers for players, 2 and 3 offers getting turned down. Either the board arent backing him or hes afraid of spending money.
Report ohtartarsauce September 1, 2013 4:16 PM BST
If Moyes got sacked where would he go? A bottom half of the table side like WBA/Fulham etc. That's where Man Utd will end if they keep him as manager. You get what you pay for and Moyes is a serial loser. He couldn't win a can of baked beans in a supermarket raffle.
Report Ozmugpunter September 1, 2013 4:16 PM BST
Got to feel a little bit sorry for Bugeyes. He's got a rubbish list to work with.
Report DancingDenman September 1, 2013 4:17 PM BST
Hereisgone. Fergie inherited a bunch of pi$$heads,Moyes inherited the League champions a small difference.
Report bigwinnereire September 1, 2013 4:43 PM BST
2 reasons United won the league last year, Fergie and Van Persie!
Theres a lot of dead wood at the club. Jones, Welbeck, Nani, Young, Cleverly, Carrick, Smalling all in and around the 1st team and their just not up to it! Without Fergie around to make things happen with a team littered with average players United are going to struggle!
Report Roger De Bris September 1, 2013 4:46 PM BST
wait till he hits the Champions League.........he won't know what hit him....Laugh
Report sonofshinner September 1, 2013 5:00 PM BST
Im not a Utd fan but this talk about Moyes being out of his dept and is premature and complete nonsense in my view. If the owners of Manutd had the same view years ago SAF would have been sacked long before winning anything. All I say is be fair and objective judge the man at the end of the season.
ditto.
Report jermaine defonebox September 1, 2013 5:03 PM BST
Great look from bug eyes at final whistle white as a sheet 5kg lighter than at start of game one beat of the heart within a stroke. He really looks ill after 3 games
Sack him for his own good
Report The Dragon September 1, 2013 5:04 PM BST
well its not been a good start that is for sure

as i have said before the smell of fear hangs all around old trafford
Report Kriskin September 1, 2013 6:30 PM BST
As a bigwinner states, "United have too many average players".  And out of the 7 u named 6 of those are English.  Ditto the English national team.  Average players
Report hereisgone2 September 1, 2013 7:19 PM BST
DancingDenman     01 Sep 13 16:17 
Hereisgone. Fergie inherited a bunch of pi$$heads,Moyes inherited the League champions a small difference.

He also inherited some good players but thats irrelevant. Moyes should be judged at the end of the season not after a couple of games.
Report steview84 September 1, 2013 7:23 PM BST
Report jermaine defonebox September 1, 2013 8:00 PM BST
Brilliant post of the year
The last one is the real one isn't it
Report G1_Jockey_4 September 1, 2013 8:22 PM BST
think they should give him 6 years like fergie was imo Mischief
Report timidpeopleruleok September 1, 2013 8:50 PM BST
In fairness to Moyes he wasn't on the field playing LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report DancingDenman September 1, 2013 9:36 PM BST
HEREGONE,the spine of the shambles he inherited,Mcgrath,Robson,Whiteside were well known drunks whose careers nose divide once they'd had the heave ho.
Report tobermory September 1, 2013 11:31 PM BST
Confused

Whiteside was finished by injury shortly after

Robson was diminished by injury , but was still one of the first names on Fergie's teamsheet for another 5 years after that

McGrath was also basically fkd and couldn't train , but he was a still a top class player into the mid 90s

Maybe they would have recovered from injury better if they hadn;t got pissed every other day , but they were top players and hardly ' a shambles'
Report Biscuit1979 September 1, 2013 11:36 PM BST
Paul McGrath was hardly a shambles, after leaving United he had a very good career for years with Villa and won the PFA player of the year award one season
Report tobermory September 1, 2013 11:39 PM BST
yep , and was MoM i think v Italy in USA 1994
Report The Bhoys September 1, 2013 11:41 PM BST
I told my da who is a united fan that he was not good enough for the job, of course he said he was, but today he said maybe he is out of his depth Laugh. Maybe? Of course he fu cking is lol
Report RMB © September 1, 2013 11:49 PM BST
Won 4 out of our last 6 trips to Anfield so nothing to be alarmed about. Played great versus Chelsea. Moyes is a very good manager and I hope he shows that at United, he's obviously no Sir Alex but was the best long term solution available.
Report RMB © September 1, 2013 11:49 PM BST
Lost* not won!
Report The Bhoys September 1, 2013 11:51 PM BST
played great v Chelsea? are you blind?
Report RMB © September 1, 2013 11:51 PM BST
LaughCry
Report RMB © September 1, 2013 11:52 PM BST
3rd he's had the season expected, higher he's done great, 4th okay, lower he's in trouble.
Report barstool September 1, 2013 11:59 PM BST
As soon has he started spouting off about the fixture list being against him he was in trouble. Why go there?
Report Gnarley September 2, 2013 3:43 AM BST
Im a Gillingham fan, so I'll never have any involvment in the top league beyond curiousity (and the odd bet here and there).

The corresponding fixtures last season for Man U against the clubs played so far in 2013.

Swansea (A)    1-1
Chelsea (H)    0-0
Liverpool (A)    0-0

Different times of the season of course but, with an extra point in the bag, I think Moyes might just be ahead of the curve Shocked
Report jermaine defonebox September 2, 2013 7:23 AM BST
Now it seems  bug eyes greasing up ronaldo s back side for months has been in vain. He don't wanna go and has apparently said more chance of him going to arsenal with ozil Whether he's serious or not hard to tell but can't see him at utd
Report Biscuit1979 September 3, 2013 1:11 PM BST
^^^^^ those results can't be right, United won at Anfield last season.

Apparently though, the last 2 games are the first time in just over SEVEN years that United have gone 2 league games in a row without scoring.

Welcome to the big time David.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com