Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
healy
08 Sep 12 08:52
| Topic/replies: 449 | Blogger: healy's blog
Glentoran at anything from 8/11 to 4/5 is a great bet, as Dungannon are a poor side, who couldnt
even add to their advantage against 10men of Glenavon, who in that match had more chances to draw level or win in second half.

Glentoran are on a good run and picking up form and should be at least 2 goals too strong for Dungannon Swifts
Pause Switch to Standard View Irish league bet
Show More
Report Ovalman. September 8, 2012 9:19 AM BST
We have been playing some very decent football over the past few weeks but Stangmore is always a difficult trip. I think the bookies have called this about right and for that reason I'm staying clear of it.

A lay of Cliftonville for me as I feel Ballinamallard aren't a bad side, I wasn't there on Tuesday but watched highlights of the match against the Glens. They had numerous chances in the first half but heavy legs cost them in the 2nd.

As I guide I c/p this:

McCleans:
7/2 Dungannon 13/5 Glentoran 4/6
19/10 Portadown 23/10 Linfield 6/5
14/5 Glenavon 5/2 Crusaders 4/5
4/11 Coleraine 10/3 Lisburn Distillery 13/2
2/5 Cliftonville 3/1 Ballinamallard 6/1
Report Ovalman. September 8, 2012 4:22 PM BST
Glentoran game is in play on here but no market, maybe a good time to lay off.
Report Ovalman. September 8, 2012 4:23 PM BST
Twitter:

Big penalty claim as Elliot (Glentoran's keeper) hauls the last man down, but he also got the ball, nothing given
Report Winner_Winner_Chicken_Diner September 8, 2012 4:27 PM BST
Was a good atmosphere down their last Tuesday night Ovalman. Even at the level, big difference in fitness between the 2 sides
Report Ovalman. September 8, 2012 4:34 PM BST
I don't go to midweek games but this is the first Saturday game I've missed this season. I'm in a Glentoran supporters club and we get a free bus but I know in my heart I'd have went down there and sat in the bar, maybe watching 10 minutes if I was lucky but I'm really enjoying the football Glentoran are playing this year.

By all accounts Ballinamallard have a decent home support and are playing well, other teams will struggle down there.

I wasn't going to touch today's Glens game but after seeing this thread I had a small dabble. I greened up when I recommended but looking well now, for a while it was a bit dicey.
Report Winner_Winner_Chicken_Diner September 8, 2012 4:41 PM BST
Think you's had 3 or 4 buses down the other night. For such a small village they have a very good set up, youth teams etc as good as anything in the country although not many smaller sides have gotten the funding they have received. Good luck to them though. Glens played some decent stuff and should be close this year
Report Ovalman. September 8, 2012 4:47 PM BST
We didn't run a bus for the game and I'm not even sure if we had any members at it. I went there many many years ago when we opened one of the stands, don't even think they were in the B division then. It's a pity it wasn't on a Saturday as we'd have brought 1k+ support.
Report Ovalman. September 8, 2012 4:52 PM BST
Cliftonville 0-1 Ballinamallard

Excited

They are a decent side and will take points of many ;) They'll be hard to beat at home.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com