Forums
Content View  
Categories
 
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
City guilty The PL own rules state any appeal must be made within 14 days and the whole process completed within 128 days. What I'm still not clear on is if they have actually informed Man... 113 Replies
City guilty Well you can think that Lurk...But I should imagine that a unilateral ban on Arabians owning football clubs would cause a huge diplomatic stink.Some of the more left-leaning... 113 Replies
Seen any good films/series lately Another thumbs up for barstool and Nocturnal Animals. Like Jake GyllenhaaL, so was somewhat surprised I hadn't seen this already as made in 2016. But well worth the wait. Very... 3956 Replies
City guilty I am well aware that other countries have wealth funds latarps, but it's only the 'strategic allies' with appalling human rights records that seem to invest in sports teams.It... 113 Replies
City guilty The 'word' coming out of the media now appears to be that the 'appeals process', which was originally thought to last no longer than 14 days, could take as long as the 18 or so... 113 Replies
City guilty THE BORO and STEVE GIBSON have alot to answer for beating ERICKSONS city 8 [ EIGHT ] v 1 [ ONE ] downing 16,58 Elano 87Alves 37,60,90johnson 70rochemback... 113 Replies
City guilty I think they could actually go to the high court and argue the leaks and process were unfair and impartial, they used that argument against UEFA. 113 Replies
City guilty I guess Man city can sue the PL UK for anti competitive behaviour, but difficult to understand how that could succeed as the PL is the PL!City cannot sue the Premier League in... 113 Replies
City guilty Whatyagonnado?7The Abu Dhabi Group is a private equity company. It can and will invest anywhere in which is permitted. Plenty of countries and in particular States in the US and... 113 Replies
City guilty This is the as yet relatively unseen problem with state ownership. Bottomless pockets to fight everything litigiously at massive cost to everyone on the opposite side and... 113 Replies
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
www.betfair.com