Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
johnners
16 Jan 19 14:25
| Topic/replies: 32 | Blogger: johnners's blog
I strongly believe that the market should be voided as England batted on after being bowled out contrary to the laws of the game. It only means £24 to me but it's the principle that counts. If you can't win you shouldn't be able to lose. I invite comment from BF management and fellow punters.
Pause Switch to Standard View England v Presidents XI
Show More
Report Charlie January 16, 2019 4:29 PM GMT
https://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/106157/joe-root-ben-stokes-fifties-help-england-cricket-team-make-solid-start-in-west-indies

After an agreement prior to the game that the visitors would bat the whole of the first day regardless of how many wickets fell, they scored 310 runs for the loss of 10 wickets, a satisfactory outing on a sluggish pitch. England will bowl for all of day two.
Report Charlie January 16, 2019 4:37 PM GMT
Not sure if there can be a winner and if not I hope you get your money back. I did notice the odds on the draw were ridiculously short at about 1.15 before the games started.
Report jucel69 January 16, 2019 11:01 PM GMT

Jan 16, 2019 -- 4:29PM, Charlie wrote:

https://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/106157/joe-root-ben-stokes-fifties-help-england-cricket-team-make-solid-start-in-west-indiesAfter an agreement prior to the game that the visitors would bat the whole of the first day regardless of how many wickets fell, they scored 310 runs for the loss of 10 wickets, a satisfactory outing on a sluggish pitch. England will bowl for all of day two.

Yeh I backed as much as I could at 1.03/1.04 about 10k. It was literally free money and doesn't come around that often.
These are just practice matches and probably is disingenuous to have them on BF

Report jucel69 January 16, 2019 11:02 PM GMT
They could still lose 15 wickets in 60 overs thoughLaugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com