|
By:
Any news on 5live? I just want stumps to i can go to sleep.
|
|
By:
called stumps at 5pm yesterday, probably drag it out today though
|
|
By:
|
|
By:
Saying no more play today. Whats the chances of Aus seeing out day 5?
|
|
By:
5.00pm "Lots of fans leaving now," says Melinda.
|
|
By:
Dont care what anyone says. Someone high up in the ICC is determined to see the test drawn. Theres been hardly any rain, and the light wasnt bad enough for that long of a delay. But hey im not complaining.
|
|
By:
More covers going on
|
|
By:
STUMPS!
|
|
By:
reliable twitter accounts to keep track of whats going on in the ground 2mrw before play: chetannarula melindafarrell andymcg_cricket
|
|
By:
Looks a toss up to me but I know I don't know, especially with possible rain /bad light.
|
|
By:
andrew ramsey and peter lalor too
|
|
By:
24 overs bowled today?? If its forecast to be the same tomorrow or even lets say they get 50 overs in, this will be a draw
|
|
By:
Won't get the full 90 overs plus in
|
|
By:
fully greened now
![]() |
|
By:
The earliest they can officially call it off for the day for bad light is at 6pm. But if it rains before then they can call it off immediately.
|
|
By:
Peter lalor not at the ground. The 3 I gave you are.
|
|
By:
Official: Stumps
|
|
By:
Would think it would edge to 1.6 as a good chance of 20 overs lost tomorrow too.
They've set the standard re light now and that will be the measure going forward |
|
By:
loads of manipulation going on already after stumps
|
|
By:
was still awake when they went off the field and laeyd the draw at 2.2, backing at 2.46 to expand my green.
Would be an interesting day 5. |
|
By:
Have work tomorrow. I may just have to gamble on holding my position, which is £3k green results, just under £2k red draw.
|
|
By:
Money surging in on draw, whether its weather forecast related I know not.
|
|
By:
Draw hitting 1.62 that is insane.
|
|
By:
1.61 is insaner!
|
|
By:
1.60 well really
.......its coming back up and I have put my money on the line with the knowledge its coming back up. |
|
By:
No update on BOM that I can see.
|
|
By:
1.57
|
|
By:
Here we go, signs are ascent back up is about to begin!
![]() |
|
By:
Value hunters are not gonna stand for this
|
|
By:
A soon as that big order at 1.60 is eaten the bugger is going back up.
|
|
By:
There is virtually nothing above that 1.60 back order holding the price down!
|
|
By:
Look at the radar
http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDR713.loop.shtml now I know why the draw was being backed. |
|
By:
Quite a bit of money came in to keep it down - I got a grand lay in at 1.59 to go a little redder.
|
|
By:
DANGEROUS TRADING ALERT!
|
|
By:
In light of new info (bom radar) I have squared up again
|
|
By:
CS on price watch,what a Pro.......i see above your in a good position,thouroughly deserved i reckon
just read the forecast and dont think ive ever seen Bom mention drizzle before... ive been everywhere and nowhere in this test and count myself lucky the invisible rain/darknees arrived to save me,as i traded it like a complete buffoon some Nfl then see India make history |
|
By:
Cheers Tel but I want a catnap
I dont want to be staring at my screen for next 5 hours! |
|
By:
have a kip CS |
|
By:
funny really,the only day the radar looked full of rain was friday and it all missed
|
|
By:
waiting for the sun to come up
https://webcamsydney.com/ |