Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
oscarthedog
06 Apr 14 18:43
| Topic/replies: 69 | Blogger: oscarthedog's blog
alot more cricket played than i thought considering forecast

morgan and carberry both got ducks

sussex off the a flyer (another player finds something in the locker after leaving surrey! ... lewis 4 fer)

prior looking good 30 odd not out in reply

patel 93 top score of the day ... hales also chips in with  61 .... with anderson getting a 5-fer

surrey looked on the ropes at 30 odd for 3 but davies (67) and ansari 50* ground it out to put them in okay position at close (182-5)

all in all interesting pairs of games in both divisions

forecast iffy monday but good for days 3/4

hopefully the slightly improved liquidity can continue in what imho is very interesting cricket
Pause Switch to Standard View county cricket day 1 round up
Show More
Report cricketnut2 April 6, 2014 9:19 PM BST
They shouldn't be playing County Cricket in early April, they should shorten the 20/20 cricket, but I know it wouldn't do the counties any good, because alot of their revenue comes from the 20/20 rubbish.
Report twizzle22 April 7, 2014 8:13 AM BST
County Cricket shouldn't be played at all.Its only played to give retired pensioners something to do during the summer.Its about exciting to view as  women's cricket and is reflected in the abysmal attendances that it attracts.
Report toffee87 April 7, 2014 11:20 AM BST
They shouldn't be playing County Cricket in early April, they should shorten the 20/20 cricket, but I know it wouldn't do the counties any good, because alot of their revenue comes from the 20/20 rubbish.

It is too early to start the season and there is no need for it

Lancs have 11 days of cricket in July but 12 days of cricket in April

I see Derby/Leics was rightly postponed but rearranged for June - you do wonder why it wasn't scheduled for June in the 1st place ?
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com