Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
casemoney
12 Jun 20 13:29
| Topic/replies: 47,909 | Blogger: casemoney's blog

Apparently this man was falsley accused of burning a Uninon Jack , Never the less they have seen fit to put this Picture on their Website

A complete and total insult to the British people ...............

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 42
By:
moonaxed
When: 12 Jun 20 13:31
Name this man!!
By:
casemoney
When: 12 Jun 20 13:32
The FEE has been cancelled I shall only be watching Catch up on TV which is 100 % legal, I will no longer be funding

this filthy propaganda pump .........
By:
casemoney
When: 12 Jun 20 13:33
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-53010198
By:
saddo
When: 12 Jun 20 14:01
What's he whingeing about, the placard he carries is inflammatory, racist and probably a lie, if people want to call him something back they will.
By:
Cardinal Scott
When: 12 Jun 20 14:02
I'm centre left (with emphasis on the centre) and I am offended by that sign because its bull$hit
By:
BennyBinion1
When: 12 Jun 20 14:03
How are the BBC allowed to put this up on their main page??

Inciting racial hatred??

Another main story and headline is, Racism in the UK, a picture of 4 four black youths, and the quote 'I feel like an alien'

It's all the white mans fault...….
By:
Cardinal Scott
When: 12 Jun 20 14:05
When you get out of the 19th century  Blighty is better than most. 

Walter Tull
By:
ribero1
When: 12 Jun 20 14:06
They interviewed him on Breakfast news,i had to turn over.
By:
Just Checking
When: 12 Jun 20 14:16
"They interviewed him on Breakfast news,i had to turn over."
Yea you can get pretty uncomfortable watching TV in bed Wink
By:
1st time poster
When: 12 Jun 20 14:19
always suprising that those who never watch bbc are always watching bbc, LaughLaughLaughLaugh
By:
casemoney
When: 12 Jun 20 14:19
Laugh
By:
casemoney
When: 12 Jun 20 14:21
I dont watch the BBC the smile was for JC , I usually just check the website to see what Shyte they are pumping out that I may be paying for , I wont be paying for it anymore.........
By:
saddo
When: 12 Jun 20 14:29
You don't need to watch it. They parrot the Guardian line and the parrots on here let you know what that is.
By:
Fire-and-Ice
When: 12 Jun 20 14:30
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/300118
By:
Just Checking
When: 12 Jun 20 14:32
I'm license free, most days I don't even turn the TV on now though I've a streaming box for catchup. I just binge watch a few episodes of whatever I like every few days. Mostly listen to Alexa (radio/music) now. You get used to it, TV for me anyway was mostly a background noise so it's little different.

The fact I'm now not paying the utter utter utter b*st*rds [*] at the beeb to try and brainwash us is at least a solitary joy in these dark times!

[*] Young Ones reference there, fantastic documentary series. Rik is now apparently head of political indoctrination at auntie, trying to get the Young Ones banned for not having enough diversity in the cast.
By:
casemoney
When: 12 Jun 20 14:38
Signed
By:
geoff m
When: 12 Jun 20 14:54
So WTF is he doing here???
By:
Platini
When: 12 Jun 20 15:00
pure filth

DEFUND the lunatics now
By:
11kv
When: 12 Jun 20 15:25
I will pay for him to travel and then live in his country of choice.
By:
macarony
When: 12 Jun 20 15:29
The BBC will have lost even more of their dwindling support a classic unenforced error
By:
twizzle22
When: 12 Jun 20 15:43
Joined you case....just cancelled my DD
By:
casemoney
When: 12 Jun 20 16:02
fook em Twiz  I do not want to fund this shyte anymore .SUBSCRIPTION , this is 2020 , we are not forced to pay Sky Amazon or whatever

That picture on their site is an insult to the very people keeping their sinking Ship afloat , We have had Pedo Sh1t the lot all

Funded ,If  The Luvvies and Anti fa want this trash as their Mouth piece let them pay for it ..I AM NOT ...
By:
macarony
When: 12 Jun 20 18:07
How would the BBC report the ww2 with today's staff?
By:
Just Checking
When: 12 Jun 20 18:17
BBC now in 1940.
"Mr Churchill, it's all very well with your weasle words about "the few", but are you going to apologise for not having enough spitfires?"
By:
macarony
When: 12 Jun 20 18:57
Would BBC reports be standing behind the German lines filming the Allies like they now stand with the rioters recording the police
By:
Injera
When: 12 Jun 20 19:54
Some Readers may find the following offensive:

‘Mr Churchill under pressure for the RAF’s thug like ‘defence’ of the South Coast. One airman even referred to the brave German pilots as ‘Fri*z’.
By:
Just Checking
When: 12 Jun 20 20:10
"Good evening welcome to BBC news, 20th December 1944.
In tonights program:
Lack of gender diversity reported in Army General Staff, we discuss affirmative action.
British minefields at El Alamein cause environmental hazard.
Use of crosses to mark graves religiously insensitive to absolutely nobody but us and the Guardian.
George Formby, is his cultural appropriation of the Banjo racist?
First, we go to Lord Haw Haw for his unbiased views on Churchill."

That's about the level of the ****s
By:
Shrewd_dude
When: 12 Jun 20 20:22
Laugh
By:
casemoney
When: 12 Jun 20 20:32
Grin
By:
Injera
When: 12 Jun 20 20:48
‘Has the sinking of the Bismarck polluted the seas’? 18 year old campaigner David Attenborough reports.

American soldiers suffer xenophobic abuse. ‘Over here, Over paid, over laid’.

Is the War Cabinet to white, male and stale?
By:
macarony
When: 12 Jun 20 21:13
Correction its pale male and stale you old boomer
By:
olddesperado
When: 13 Jun 20 00:49
Sad

How has it gotten to this.
By:
Coachbuster
When: 13 Jun 20 00:54
Is that Andrew Ridgely ? Confused
By:
Coachbuster
When: 13 Jun 20 00:58
get these pictures over to the good folk of Calais  ...more of them ,including the 4 alien guys
By:
BennyBinion1
When: 13 Jun 20 09:06
Black music boy being interviewed on BBC Breakfast (happened to stray onto it as looking for weather)

' If i had killed a load of white people and there was a statue of me up, and white people had to look at me every day, how would they like it?'

Sigh......
By:
Lady Faye Verrit
When: 13 Jun 20 10:25
Here's a thought......

I do not buy newspapers, as I have better things to do with my time and money...

As with TV news, they milk the death out of anything half topical, and if nothing in that category, they fill the space
with any garbage that they can get their hands on!

With that being the case, would it be reasonable for me to pay an exorbitant annual fee, just in case I do buy one?
By:
Lady Faye Verrit
When: 13 Jun 20 10:38
When cancelling one's direct debit for the licence fee, is it that one then just has to wait for the presumed protest,
and then argue the toss with the enforcers?
By:
Just Checking
When: 13 Jun 20 11:32
There is a mixed opinion as to whether to declare to them you are a none payer or just put up with the sickening aggressive post from them.

(The latter also being a reason to hate BBC, it's horrifying how they treat anyone who is not a payer).

I didn't cancel mid stream I just let it lapse. They've not sent me anything for a while, presumably due to COVID. Small mercies :)

(By they I mean the agency, I believe it's Capita. Vermin.)
By:
casemoney
When: 13 Jun 20 15:13
You watch Catch up Services its Legal no Live TV , I hardly watch the TV and perhaps stray on to the BBC for about an hour a week

and I am not funding an extreme website of any nature certainly not one that is anti the country I was born and Bred in ... Why

Should I  ,the beeb is Rancid has been for years .
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com