Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
ImSoLuckyLucky!
31 Dec 19 12:11
| Topic/replies: 13,452 | Blogger: ImSoLuckyLucky!'s blog
Do we allow the convicts BACK?

Laugh
Pause Switch to Standard View Aus is Burning
Show More
Report Mexico January 12, 2020 9:08 PM GMT
Moisok- care to provide a link which explains how the Greens have so much power.

Looking at 2019 results, it seems they don't have many seats, the other parties could pass a law ? Couldn't they? How would the greens win the vote when they don't have much representatives at federal level.

Are they in power in NSW , Queensland or Victoria?
Report moisok January 12, 2020 11:37 PM GMT
it is the influence of the greens that forced the change  hope this helps
Report Charlie January 13, 2020 8:45 AM GMT
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2019/nov/12/is-there-really-a-green-conspiracy-to-stop-bushfire-hazard-reduction

Just another conspiracy.
Report Charlie January 13, 2020 8:51 AM GMT
https://greens.org.au/bushfires

The Australian Greens support hazard reduction burns and backburning to reduce the impact of bushfires when guided by the best scientific, ecological and emergency service expertise.
Report terry mccann January 13, 2020 9:22 AM GMT
"A recent expose of the Australian position shows successive Governments destroying the vital South East Australia river systems by deliberately siphoning-off huge volumes of river water and hoarding it in a large number of specially constructed reservoirs.Not for strategic use in irrigating the surrounding countryside in times of drought but to sell-off to the highest bidder-including foreign interests-hugely enriching the vendors".
Report Lady Faye Verrit January 13, 2020 9:34 AM GMT
This from Australian daughter....

Evacuations are underway and emergency alerts are in place in NSW, Victoria and South Australia as authorities predict the devastating bushfires will continue burning until at least March.
At least 26 people have been killed in blazes across the country since the bushfire season began in October.
NEW SOUTH WALES/ACT
At least 130 bushfires were burning in NSW on Saturday morning
20 people dead
More than 5.2 million hectares burned - equal to the metro areas of the five mainland state capitals 
1870 homes confirmed destroyed, more than 3774 outbuildings and 200 facilities razed
VICTORIA 
Three people dead
12 bushfires burning in the Gippsland, northeast and alpine regions
More than 1.2 million hectares burnt
330 structures confirmed destroyed but significantly more expected
SOUTH AUSTRALIA
Three people, including two from Kangaroo Island, are dead
Six fires burning on Kangaroo Island
More than 274,000 hectares burnt
161 homes confirmed destroyed, along with 413 sheds and outhouses
About 600 properties on Kangaroo Island remain without power with SA Power Networks warning it may be some time before crews can access the fire ground to assess damage
QUEENSLAND
33 bushfires burning
2.5 million hectares burnt
48 homes confirmed destroyed
WESTERN AUSTRALIA
More than 35 bushfires burning, two of significance
1.5 million hectares burned
One home confirmed destroyed
TASMANIA
23 bushfires burning, two of significance
30,000 hectares burned
Two homes confirmed destroyed
NORTHERN TERRITORY
Five bushfires burning
Five homes confirmed destroyed

https://i.imgur.com/fRAquwt.gifv

Here she is, doing her bit to help....

Joel will recognise her, for sure, in the foreground....
Report John.W.Henry. January 13, 2020 10:43 AM GMT
breadnbutter12 Jan 20 19:26Joined: 29 Aug 06 | Topic/replies: 10,301 | Blogger: breadnbutter's blog
Would like to see a proper independent scientific fact based  investigation as to the causes of the start of fires and the spread, the initial causes need astertained. Recently there was massive fires in Portugal, one big factor was the commercial forresty practices, the mass planting of eucalyptus trees for paper production. Was an accident waiting to happen apparently but again initial causes of the fires seem to be unclear.Probably like many big disasters it's a set of events culminating in a disaster, money and greed always feature near the top imo

Probably like many big disasters it's a set of events culminating in a disaster, money and greed always feature near the top imo Add power to that statement Shocked

Nail driven into the head. Bread has asked the one single most important question. Why do we never have a independent unbiased factual and evidence based investigation / enquiry ?

If you can answer that honestly to yourself then you are on the way to seeing through so much of this criminality. Caste your mind back to many of the tragedies we have endured through recent history and try to uncover an independent investigation into said event which hasnt been engulfed with the in the interest of national security smokescreens.

I have no idea about these fires and that is why i would like to see the fully independent investigation. Not driven by those who may have the most to lose / the most to hide ConfusedConfusedConfused
Report Mexico January 13, 2020 8:08 PM GMT
Moisok, once again you have totally failed to provide a link to back up your absurd claim.

The Greens have hardly any seats in national or state parliaments, yet they are somehow responsible for preventing controlled burning of forest. As Charlie's link suggest the Aussie Greens are not even opposed to control burning.
Try providing a link Moisok.

The "theory " that the greens have so much power that they prevent controlled burning yet not enough power to prevent something they actually care about (burning / mining of coal) is bonkers. No wonder there isn't a link to back up this claim.

Hope this helps.
Report Mexico January 13, 2020 8:10 PM GMT
Terry any link to back up your secret water storage claim?

Are you saying tge Aussies are exporting water overseas?
Report terry mccann January 14, 2020 11:05 AM GMT
"Australias climate fires are fast becoming the biggest fake news scare of 2020.All the worlds stupidest,most annoying,hand wringling,virtue signalling,leftist,luvvies,eco loons,shyster politicians ,second rate activist scientists and other bottom feeders jumping on the bandwagon".
There is no doubt about the dreadful fires but this is about Politics not Climate.
Report moisok January 14, 2020 2:25 PM GMT
the greens forced politicians to become woke which led to this disaster

it seems wherever they intefere it goes wrong

whose side are they on
Report Mexico January 14, 2020 7:06 PM GMT
Moisok once again you have totally failed to provide a link to back up your conspiracy theory BS.

So how did these tiny amount of elected Green politicians "FORCE" the Aussie government to ban controlled burning (even though they support controlled burning).
Did they use their magic Jedi mind tricks Moisok. Come on provide a link to the story.

Seems a bit silly of the Greens they have all this power to control the Aussie government at national & state level yet they still allow mining and burning of coal.

Looking forward to reading your link Moisok.
Report moisok January 14, 2020 7:25 PM GMT
link please
Report Mexico January 14, 2020 7:37 PM GMT
https://www.aph.gov.au/senators_and_members/members

Link to the make up of Aussie Parliament. Filter by party.

So Moisok your turn (again) to provide a link to the "story" that the tiny amount of Elected Green politicians "Forced" the government to ban controlled burning (even though Green Party don't want it banned) yet can't "FORCE" the government to stop mining & burning coal

That Jedi mind trick???

Waiting again for your supporting evidence.
Report terry mccann January 14, 2020 7:45 PM GMT
As ive said before,some politicians illegal sell the water off to the highest bidders and this is used for Fracking and the growing of Cotton which both use huge amounts of water,water that should be used for the use of the people.Disgracefully the water supply is now not getting though as it always did making the land dry as a bone. Chemtrails with nano particles of heavy metals which fall from the sky make the fires burn like never seen before in Australia but seen in Northern California as both set of firemen have described.This is Agenda 21 and part of the depopulation programme. the more trolls like mex say it not,the more you know it is.The world over, the Elite will get people out of their homes and into mega smart cities so that the greedy bastards have all the land and the rest of us they haven't killed will rot in hellish conditions wired up to the "cloud".
Report terry mccann January 14, 2020 7:50 PM GMT
China have already started building 5 new mega smart cities but they would wouldn't they.
Report Mexico January 14, 2020 7:52 PM GMT
Terry- you may have posted this story about the Aussies selling water but when asked to provide a link to this story I.e. Any evidence. You just started to cry & couldn't provide a link.

I provided a link to this Agenda21 you keep posting about- it shows you are posting complete lies. You claim you had bought a copy & it contains maps of where humans will be allowed to live.
Agenda21 document does not contain maps. Why do you post lies Terry?

So Terry - who are tge Aussies selling water to? Other countries? - provide a link to your story.
Report moisok January 14, 2020 7:53 PM GMT
firebreaks no longer used as much because of green pressure on politicians who have to be woke these days

oh and a few thousand arsonists

forget global warming -  alice springs average for Jan is 37

glad to have helped you all
Report Mexico January 14, 2020 8:08 PM GMT
Moisok

Once again you are no help at all.

Care to provide a link to support your garbage of how a tiny amount of elected Green MPs "FORCE" the government to ban fire prevention.
Yet these powerful Green Jedis don't have enough power to actually "FORCE" the government to do something they are interested in.

Why post lies Moisok?
Just provide a link.
Report Mexico January 14, 2020 8:10 PM GMT
Moisok

The fires are nowhere near Alice Springs.
So WTF has average temp there got to do with the fires?
Report terry mccann January 14, 2020 8:37 PM GMT
Ive missed out loads how wicked these creatures really are,ask mex for more infoDevil
Report Mexico January 14, 2020 8:38 PM GMT
https://en.climate-data.org/oceania/australia/northern-territory/alice-springs-586/#climate-table

Moisok
37C is not the average Jan temp for Alice Springs - it is the average high temp for AS.

Link provided (try providing a link sometime )
Report terry mccann January 14, 2020 8:40 PM GMT
FIRE IT UP mex
Report moisok January 14, 2020 10:07 PM GMT
LINKS   i WANT LINKS  - THEY ARE ALWAYS HITTING THESE TEMPERATURES THERE

hope this helps
Report moisok January 14, 2020 10:13 PM GMT
Actually, I can tell you it gets very hot in australia.  My aunt had a fruit farm north of sydney  and I know queensland quite well.   But got to alice springs - it gets quite warm there too.

But if you withdraw the traditional firebreak policy then you are asking for problems.
We had the same problem with green policies in somerset re dredging
Report Mexico January 14, 2020 10:17 PM GMT
Nice one Moisok - yet again your post is no help whatsoever.

I assume you sulked like that at school when the rest of the class were taught about "average " .
You still haven't bothered to explain what temps in Alice Springs has to do with fires miles away.

Didn't think you or Terry would be capable of providing any evidence.

Hope that helps.
Report Mexico January 14, 2020 10:22 PM GMT
Lol

Oh the nasty Somerset Greens forced the government to save money and reduce dredging.
These Jedi Greens are very powerful with their one MP in Parliament.

Takes a "special " person to link floods in Somerset to massive fires in Oz and identify who is responsible for both.
Report therhino January 15, 2020 7:22 AM GMT
Some proper sh1te in this thread. The greens are not responsible for a lack of firebreaks. They are supportive of hazard reduction in winter months FFS. Bushfires are an annual event in Australia, it's part of the landscape. The problem is there is less and less chance to implement the firebreaks throughout winter as we are in the midst of severe drought and there is so much land susceptible to fire. These fires are not being caused by arsonists. 

Have lived in Melbourne all my life. Remember Black Saturday like it was yesterday but this year is very different to even that day, which was caused by 46 degree heat, 100km/h winds, a fallen power line and a dipsh1t arsonist. It is suffocating here, day after day. I drove to Sydney and back last week and can tell you the entire trip, the land is covered in smoke. It is putrid.

Have never been fully convinced on the whole climate change thing but living through this is changing my mind. We have never seen anything like this.

How they can play the tennis next week is beyond me, a 5 setter on an outside court in these conditions is absolutely ridiculous.

And to the OP, you may have to let us back in if this keeps up year after year Scared
Report terry mccann January 15, 2020 9:38 AM GMT
For some reason you have not mentioned your Government selling off precious water,have you no thoughts on thatConfused
Report Whisperingdeath January 15, 2020 3:17 PM GMT
Mexico

I had read somewhere about water storage for cotton farms up river. Globals buying the land and hiving off the water turning some rivers almost dry.

I am not Adam Ant about it but if true is despicable.

The World is changing fast and there are many lies being spread about how it is the fault of the greens! One thing is for sure though, there is arson and many suspicious causes of fires sadly.
Report Charlie January 15, 2020 5:52 PM GMT

Jan 15, 2020 -- 7:22AM, therhino wrote:

Some proper sh1te in this thread. The greens are not responsible for a lack of firebreaks. They are supportive of hazard reduction in winter months FFS. Bushfires are an annual event in Australia, it's part of the landscape. The problem is there is less and less chance to implement the firebreaks throughout winter as we are in the midst of severe drought and there is so much land susceptible to fire. These fires are not being caused by arsonists.  Have lived in Melbourne all my life. Remember Black Saturday like it was yesterday but this year is very different to even that day, which was caused by 46 degree heat, 100km/h winds, a fallen power line and a dipsh1t arsonist. It is suffocating here, day after day. I drove to Sydney and back last week and can tell you the entire trip, the land is covered in smoke. It is putrid. Have never been fully convinced on the whole climate change thing but living through this is changing my mind. We have never seen anything like this.How they can play the tennis next week is beyond me, a 5 setter on an outside court in these conditions is absolutely ridiculous. And to the OP, you may have to let us back in if this keeps up year after year

Excellent post.

Nice (not in the sense of what's happening which I'm sad about) to have someone whose experiencing it so a first-hand account. Back to the conspiritards now and their made up bullsh!te and repetitive nonsense to reply.

Report ImSoLuckyLucky! January 15, 2020 5:57 PM GMT
I fink will put a bar on Aboringes coming HOME

The convicts should pay at least 1000 aussie bucks
So they can enjoy OUR nhs system

DevilGrinLaugh
Report Charlie January 15, 2020 6:05 PM GMT
What a bizarre nonsensical post.
Report terry mccann January 15, 2020 6:06 PM GMT
Whisper its true m8
Report Mexico January 15, 2020 8:07 PM GMT
Whisper

Thanks for adding some details to rude Terry's garbage. Once again he failed to provide a link to the story.
So basically a company has purchased water rights somewhere in OZ (near the fires? Or is it a Moisok red herring of Alice Springs?) , they sell the water to Aussie farmers but there is not enough rainfall to replace the amount used for agriculture so nature is suffering??

Is tgat correct?

I was told by Moisok the 1 Green MP can control the Aussie government. Couldn't they have FORCED the government to keep the rivers flowing & help the natural environment.

Very interesting post the rhino- At did seem crazy that people in UK were putting the cause of the fires with the Green Party.
It is a shame that the same rude uneducated people post lies about a subject they clearly don't understand nor want to understand.
Report treetop January 15, 2020 8:24 PM GMT
In fairness to others they have said the influence of greens has not helped by discouraging the firebreaks.Nobody has suggested that the bushfires wouldn't happen as they often do,just that the impact has been more damning.
Report therhino January 15, 2020 8:59 PM GMT
^^ I'll say it again for you. The greens are not opposed to hazard reduction/firebreaks, whatever title you want to give it. ^^
Report Whisperingdeath January 15, 2020 9:21 PM GMT
Not sure of the cotton farm details but clearly there is a problem in that it requires a lot of water and maybe they are hiving off the water for themselves and this has contributed in some way. Cotton is grown in Queensland and New South Wales both areas heavily affected by the fires.

These are both articles but are interesting nonetheless

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2019/jan/31/photos-reveal-queensland-cotton-farms-full-of-water-while-darling-river-runs-dry

https://www.abc.net.au/news/rural/2017-07-25/murray-darling-basin-plan-how-much-water-to-grow-cotton/8742234

There is a lot of old pony being put about by ignorant idiots who can never provide any source material for their claims. I have still not seen one article about how green policy is responsible for forest fires or how greens stopped fire breaks being incorporated. These same idiots are putting out lies about Obama " Giving " Iran $150 Billion and purporting it was US Tax Payers money! Again not a single reference with any truth although someone did put a facebook comment up as proof it was true!
Report Whisperingdeath January 15, 2020 9:28 PM GMT
old articles I meant to say
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! January 16, 2020 5:03 PM GMT
Seems there is a knock on effect
Vinieries destroyed
Going to be a long time getting
booze production back UP

Wink
Report Injera January 16, 2020 5:11 PM GMT
BBC going nuclear on it for a whole year (at least).

"The moment of crisis has come" in efforts to tackle climate change, Sir David Attenborough has warned.

Sir David's comments came in a BBC News interview to launch a year of special coverage on the subject of climate change.

"We know perfectly well," he said, that human activity is behind the heating of the planet.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-51123638
Report Whisperingdeath January 16, 2020 5:45 PM GMT
I will cry if the Barossa Valley goes up in smoke!
Report treetop January 16, 2020 7:21 PM GMT
Whilst not responding to your ignorant idiot accusations WD, I can only refer to two extracts sent to me on messenger from my mate in Melbourne up on the edge of the dandenongs,he has seen bushfires local to him and has been passionate about the green lobbyists stopping any tree chopping local,showed me a vid of a farmer swearing like a trooper about the effect of the green campaign preventing him from burning brush between forests (his house was just burnt down so he may have had cause to be upset) and even an aboriginal descendant claiming they had had to stop burning bush between forests. We can only pass comment accordingly from a distance but assume you know better about local politics.
Report treetop January 16, 2020 7:22 PM GMT
p.s I am with you on the Barossa valley but also the Yarra valley vineyards.magical places
Report Charlie January 16, 2020 7:40 PM GMT
treetop
Any evidence or just hearsay about the green lobbyists?
Report Mexico January 16, 2020 7:53 PM GMT
Tree

So it was that one Green MP who prevented "your mate" from starting a fire to burn bush.

So not the Aussie Government, not the Victoria government, not the police, not the threat of going to Court???

Errrrr maybe some details Tree - did "your mate" just want to go outside and start a fire or did he want the authorities to spend money and operate a safe controlled burning program at a safe time of year when there was enough moisture to prevent a fire getting out of control & enough fire fighters present to keep the fire safe.

Once again the tiny Number of elected Green Party politicians have prevented the government from spending money to carry out a project which the Greens are not opposed to. Yet thiese same Greens can't stop the government mining coal, and destroying rivers. Ummmmm & of course no evidence exists to back up this claim.
Report John.W.Henry. January 17, 2020 10:37 AM GMT
Interesting short documentary about the water fraud down under. As is the norm those in charge of the hen house are indeed foxes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGbjWPhrwTU
Report terry mccann January 17, 2020 11:41 AM GMT
And now proof of DEW being used.Video "EVIDENCE OF USE OF DIRECT ENERGY WEAPONS IN THE AUSTRALIAN FIRES"(MIRROR).
So we now know about the Government illegally selling off the water,Chemtrails making everything burn that much worse and now the use of DEW to burn houses and the people inside to dust without any damage to trees,tarmac etc.Dont belive it? Then watch the video and see its exactly the same as Northern California,also notice the "toasted"cars.
Report terry mccann January 17, 2020 1:02 PM GMT
And the BBC continue to lie,Elite owned that's why
Report Charlie January 17, 2020 5:11 PM GMT
Cretin.
Report Mexico January 17, 2020 6:59 PM GMT
Terry
Why are you so nasty?

There are thousands of people losing their homes, possessions even their lives & you are just posting sick lies.

The forests are dry , they burn easily compared to "normal" years.
Chemtrails are not causing the fires (as Chemtrails are some made up BS)
DEW are not causing fires.

Terry do you get off on disaster porn? Whenever something bad happens anywhere in the Western world you bland it on some made up noncence & claim the Lizzards did it normally with a large slice of racism added. Yet you refuse to post any links, any evidence or even answer any questions.

You break the Terms & conditions of the forum on a regular basis, and occasionally you technically break the law of UK.

Charlie makes a good point.
Report terry mccann January 17, 2020 10:15 PM GMT
Why do betfair let these anti-Christs post here?
Report jollyswagman January 17, 2020 10:19 PM GMT
Mexico, what interests me is that you think you can reason with unreasonable people......
Report Mexico January 17, 2020 10:28 PM GMT
I know swagman

I know TM may appear as an evil , nasty troll but I do believe everybody has some good in them.
His posts today we're off the scale- very sad really. A lack of education is no excuse for posting lies & the obsession with "disaster porn"

Still most of the people on here are basically decent people sharing their opinions.
Report jollyswagman January 17, 2020 10:36 PM GMT
i dont think he is evil, just very stupid.

probably the scariest thing is that he believes the carp he spouts on here.
Report terry mccann January 17, 2020 10:51 PM GMT
Ok Jolly whats have I got wrong-was it the Government selling off the water or was it the Chemtrails or was it the Direct Energy Weapons or are just clueless-over to you
Report Mexico January 17, 2020 11:01 PM GMT
Well to be positive we are in total agreement with the "stupid" part of your post.

Not sure if evil is the correct word - accusing thousands of pilots, telecommunications workers etc. Of mass murder without any evidence is certainly not nice. The racism is also a bit naughty.

There are millions of people around who are not the brightest cookies but are still decent caring people. & I guess a few the other end who are basically really intelligent but don't care one bit about other people .

Wait a month or so and there will be another disaster, plane crash, school shooting, flood, famine, storm, plague of locusts etc... TM will be out in force claiming it was the Rothchild family (without providing and evidence).
Report jollyswagman January 17, 2020 11:08 PM GMT
terry there is absolutely no way i will debate with someone who has a long history of 'strange beliefs' - i think i am very kind to put it that way.

mexico, you continue to debate with those who have have completely irrational views, facts dont matter to them, it doesnt matter what you say they will continue to espouse their 'fruitacke' views. you give them oxygen, imo they are best ignored, but it is up to you.

good luck to one and all
Report terry mccann January 17, 2020 11:13 PM GMT
What a great way to avoid answering questions he hasn't a clue aboutLaugh Like I said totally clueless.
Report jollyswagman January 17, 2020 11:22 PM GMT
i snort chemtrails for fun terry Laugh
Report Mexico January 17, 2020 11:40 PM GMT
Terry

You never answer questions l you post lies & refuse to answer questions about your racist lies.

Don't have a go at other people for not answering your silly questions.

I've already told you that your Aussie fire "theory " is made up BS.

Don't post lies Terry - if you expect people to answer your questions then have the decency to answer questions & provide some links/evidence to back up your claims.
Report Whisperingdeath January 18, 2020 7:30 AM GMT
treetop16 Jan 20 19:21

Whilst not responding to your ignorant idiot accusations WD

erm...what ignorant idiot accusations are you referring to precisely treetop?
Report The_KAMIKAZEE_DRINKING_MACHINE January 18, 2020 1:23 PM GMT
Things are looking more dire for the greenies and state govt. Green dominated Local councils refusing to allow hazard reduction burns. Direct pleas from landowner associations to the State govt pointing out no hazard reduction burns in over 20 years completely ignored. A claim that the town of Eden was only saved because of an illegal burn carried out by a land owner now facing a $200,000 fine. National Parks locked up. Literally. Illegal to pick a stick up off the ground to make a camp fire.
Report moisok January 18, 2020 1:27 PM GMT
but the experts on here have derided me and others but the evidence is there and they ignore it

greens do more damage financially and practically

it was the same with the somerset Levels

never mind - we can't allow facts to get in the way of the narrative
Report Mexico January 18, 2020 2:29 PM GMT
Kam,Moisok

Which local governments are green dominated & banning burning.
You both failed to provide any evidence to support your claim.

Could be true or might be garbage
Report Whisperingdeath January 18, 2020 2:30 PM GMT
Illegal to pick a stick up off the ground to make a camp fire.

and how do you think these forest fires started?
Report UBLE/REGY January 18, 2020 2:31 PM GMT
It is difficult to see why the Greens would have stopped fire breaks?

They are needed in a country as hot as Aussie, fire is always a danger
Report Coachbuster January 18, 2020 2:43 PM GMT
English type temperatures for the next 2 weeks in Vic /NSW thankfully
Report Charlie January 18, 2020 3:05 PM GMT
moisok • January 18, 2020 1:27 PM GMT
but the experts on here have derided me and others but the evidence is there and they ignore it
greens do more damage financially and practically

The point is you don't offer any evidence you just witter away.

I posted a link to the Green's website above and what their policy is. therhino (someone is experiencing the fires) has posted that the green's are not at fault.

Australian bushfires: disinformation spreads about Greens party policy on backburning
https://factcheck.afp.com/australian-bushfires-disinformation-spreads-about-greens-party-policy-backburning

So you deserve deriding. Perhaps you do have a pair and will try and post some evidence but I very much doubt it.
Report moisok January 18, 2020 3:36 PM GMT
I put the rain down to climate change warmists.

I remember that farmer screaming at the camera crew  'they stopped me from back burning now I lose my home'   or words to that effect

greens  1  farmer  0

18,000 to 39,000  polar bear population and they still ask for money at the wwf  as they are going to become extinct
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! January 18, 2020 3:56 PM GMT
Flooding now occurred
In places 300cm in 24 hours

Quells the fires

Wink
Report Charlie January 18, 2020 4:08 PM GMT

Jan 18, 2020 -- 3:36PM, moisok wrote:

I put the rain down to climate change warmists.I remember that farmer screaming at the camera crew  'they stopped me from back burning now I lose my home'   or words to that effectgreens  1  farmer  018,000 to 39,000  polar bear population and they still ask for money at the wwf  as they are going to become extinct

So as per usual no evidence. Just ramblings.

Report treetop January 18, 2020 7:19 PM GMT
There is a lot of old pony being put about by ignorant idiots who can never provide any source material for their claims

Your post on the 15th at 21-21 WD. I post my opinions,usually from a sense of logic or hearsay and always in good faith but don't like being classed this way.
Report Mexico January 18, 2020 7:42 PM GMT
Tree

If anybody posts something which is clearly their opinion they shouldn't be asked to provide any evidence.

The total lies listed on here are about pilots causing fires by spraying "chemtrails " (obviously no evidence )
About 1 Green MP forcing the Aussie government to save money and ban controlled burning (obviously no evidence)

Time after time tge normal uneducated few get off on "disaster porn" and have fun in the fact that people are dead. They post some insulting theory  . What is unreasonable to expect the slightest bit of evidence to back up those claims?
Report moisok January 18, 2020 7:47 PM GMT
why is it raining in oz  - is it this climate warming stuff?

I thought we were either going to be under water by 2020   or freezing by 2024   

remember the report (or rather - guess) that government tried to keep secret??
Report moisok January 18, 2020 7:49 PM GMT
so you are saying the wwf are not begging for money for polar bears?
Report treetop January 18, 2020 7:52 PM GMT
Points noted Mex but there has been several reports in recent past that the green lobby has been influencing govt behaviour and any concern about that has been summarily dismissed.Nobody has said that one green MP has made the law but their voice and scope of their lobby has influenced decisions over time. When I have spoken to Environment Agency people and contractors this has often been mentioned about farming decisions in UK and my mate has said the same to me about his life in Melbourne.
My real concern is that there has been a tendency to take emotional decisions to support the green lobby without fully checking the unintended consequences that might emanate from such decisions,this could easily be one of them,albeit alongside significant other causes.
Report detraveller January 18, 2020 9:04 PM GMT
Apparently over one billion wild animals killed.
I had always heard that animals could sense danger early. Is the scale of the fires so big that they had nowhere to migrate to? I find it hard to believe that animals wouldn't be able to move away from the fire in time, especially when the fire is something that approaches at a specific pace and isn't instant like an earthquake.
Report Ibrahima Sonko January 18, 2020 9:12 PM GMT
Just an alarmist figure, they cant prove that number and wont ever be challenged to prove it.

could be billions more if you count spiders.
Report moisok January 18, 2020 9:16 PM GMT
LINK
Report detraveller January 18, 2020 9:18 PM GMT
Comes down to 107 animals in one football field. So not a ridiculous figure but i'm pretty sure the one billion figure already includes some fishy specie that exists in millions within something as small as a seed.
Report therhino January 18, 2020 9:18 PM GMT
Re the rain that came through, Melbourne got absolutely drenched (was an interesting drive home from work). Some suburbs copped 70mm +, unfortunately the fire areas in Gippsland and the Alpine region did not receive anything like this - they are still on fire. It did significantly clean the air in Melbourne which is great. Sunday morning here and looking over my balcony it seems some is rolling back in, but nothing like what it was.

I'm not sure where the 1 billion animals killed number comes from, I've seen reports of one billion killed vs one billion AFFECTED, no great effort made to explain the difference or what reasoning when in to these estimates so they are definitely to be taken with a grain of salt.
Report detraveller January 18, 2020 9:22 PM GMT
Not sure where I read that but it was over a billion animals killed according to experts.
Just googled it to look for it again and some are saying half a billion 'affected' animals.
So probably no one knows.

But i'd still like to know why the animals couldn't flee? I would have thought they would have been left stranded somewhere even if they had to leave their natural habitat. But can't understand how they would just die in a firezone.
Report moisok January 18, 2020 9:33 PM GMT
There wouldn't be an agenda to promote here would there?
Report therhino January 18, 2020 9:35 PM GMT
The kangaroos will flee, sometimes there is just nowhere to flee to depending on where they are. Obviously a different story for the koalas, echidnas etc. They don't move very fast...
Report detraveller January 18, 2020 9:43 PM GMT
and the rhinos?
Report terry mccann January 19, 2020 8:50 AM GMT
Animals cant flee as the fires are not normal,they travel very quickly along the ground,made possible by the consent spraying from above of heavy metals,why cant you guys wake up to what is really happening here,its not like you cant find out for yourselves.
Report detraveller January 19, 2020 9:49 AM GMT
not into heavy metal
Report Lady Faye Verrit January 19, 2020 9:58 AM GMT
This from my Australian Daughter....
https://twitter.com/7NewsSydney/status/1218828901893300224?s=20&fbclid=IwAR2Du5qHaTiqlLB12AgCdy9ls_UsM_j-4x31NEvmAcXpGmvr6JqXrU3RJ5U
Report Mexico January 19, 2020 10:39 AM GMT
Interesting video Lady - looks scary.

Terry
Once again you post some mad theory (aka outright lies) without posting any evidence or providing any details.

What were the chemical compounds "sprayed "
How many billion tonnes of the stuff was dumped
When were they dumped
How many thousands of people were involved
What area of unpopulated land was "sprayed "
How much did this cost?

Needless to say Terry it is just total BS. Pure evil to accuse innocent people of the activities you keep claiming.
Seek help TM. Don't be so bitter that you "need" to post lies.
Report Lady Faye Verrit January 19, 2020 11:12 AM GMT
Crazy people, just standing around with that about to hit!

Would it not have been a better idea to get in the cars, and switch the air flow to recycle for a while, and later rely on the pollen filters
to provide at least some new airflow?

That without considering to outrun it, which would no be futile!

When it hits, it will be pitch black, and visibility zero, and could last for hours!
Report Lady Faye Verrit January 19, 2020 11:25 AM GMT
Not much oxygen in a car, for maybe five people, and with the engines running the filters would soon be blocked, and the engines would die, and then the people would die!

Very scary stuff indeed!
Report Whisperingdeath January 19, 2020 12:17 PM GMT
Your post on the 15th at 21-21 WD. I post my opinions,usually from a sense of logic or hearsay and always in good faith but don't like being classed this way.

Chill out dude!

There is a lot of old pony being put about by ignorant idiots who can never provide any source material for their claims

We all post our opinions here. That is why it is called a forum but there are plenty of dins making claims and claiming them as facts. These same people never back up their claims. When asked to post a fact or source material they go quiet. We all know who these idiots are and there is no point in arguing with an idiot!

I like people to post their opinions but better still to inform us how they came to those opinions and also to state it is that just an opinion.
Report Charlie January 19, 2020 4:14 PM GMT
moisok • January 18, 2020 7:47 PM GMT
why is it raining in oz  - is it this climate warming stuff?

Absolutely. Yet again you show your ignorance.
Report Charlie January 21, 2020 8:02 PM GMT
Weather everywhere seems to be going haywire. I wonder why.
Report Dr Crippen January 21, 2020 8:17 PM GMT
We all know who these idiots are and there is no point in arguing with an idiot!

Yes I can see who you mean there.
Report Dr Crippen January 21, 2020 8:27 PM GMT
Crikey Lady Faye, those dust clouds look bad in NSW.
The winds we had here last week blew one of my bushes over and uprooted it.

I returned it to the vertical and pressed the soil back around the roots then supported it with a pole.
Never gave it a thought that climate change in Australia was the culprit.
Report terry mccann January 21, 2020 10:36 PM GMT
The fires are nothing to do with Climate Change,more to promote the narrative of it and ultimate Agenda of 2030.The Aluminium contained in the relentless chemtrails have rendered the landscape a fire accelerant in tandem with the none burn policy.
Report Mexico January 22, 2020 6:24 AM GMT
Terry

Why are you still posting lies about Agenda21?
You posted some complete lies about how you bought a copy of the publication and it has maps showing where humans will be forced to live (after 7,000,000,000 have been murdered). It was another classic Terry lie. There are no maps in the publication- the link was placed on this forum (it is free of charge)

Chemtrails are not responsible for the Aussie fires as chemtrails don't exist. It is water vapour caused by burning hydrocarbons in the presence of oxygen.
Report The_KAMIKAZEE_DRINKING_MACHINE February 17, 2020 10:11 AM GMT
Australian Bureau of Meteorology - massive proponents of climate change - told us in December that there would be no meaningful rainfall until April/May. Completely missed the massive record breaking deluge/flood rainfalls that came last week. Unbelievable. They can't predict what's going to happen a few weeks ahead but expect us to believe they know what it'll be like in 20 years time!!
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com