Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Inspired
24 Aug 18 13:26
| Topic/replies: 250 | Blogger: Inspired's blog
Star Wars - utter crap.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 33
By:
SlippyBlue
When: 24 Aug 18 13:35
The Shape Of Water, how it even got nominated for best film let alone win the oscar remains a complete mystery to me. It's complete and utter bilge of the highest order.
By:
twizzle22
When: 24 Aug 18 13:38
Mama Mia
By:
Tallywagger.
When: 24 Aug 18 14:01
Titanic

Either that or I'd go down with the boat.
By:
acey deucy
When: 24 Aug 18 14:17
Shape Of Water had me up and left after 50 minutes.
By:
Crisp77
When: 24 Aug 18 14:26
The NeverEnding Story
The NeverEnding Story II
The NeverEnding Story III
By:
Foinavon
When: 24 Aug 18 15:11
I've not been to a cinema since 1977. What film would make me enter a cinema might be a better question.
By:
morpteh mackem
When: 24 Aug 18 15:55
unless im sleeping there, all of them.
By:
Emitdeb
When: 24 Aug 18 16:22
I went to see the latest Jurassic park move... After the first 15-20 minutes, I started to question why I was here... What was I thinking? Total Crap!.. wanted to walk out but Id spent £50 on the tickets. Just sat there silently sobbing. Sad
By:
jamesdean
When: 24 Aug 18 16:38
Groundhog day
By:
SlippyBlue
When: 24 Aug 18 17:11
I've just remembered the last film that I actually walked out of, it was 'Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows part 2'. I only went because it was a bit of a family get together and the nephews and nieces all wanted to see it so off to the Beckenham Odeon we all went and after 30 minutes I was out the door and then duly plotted up in The Bricklayers Arms with a pint watching the rugby for the rest of the afternoon.
By:
kenny mann
When: 24 Aug 18 23:10
I walked out of Billy Elliott. Absolute pants.
By:
casemoney
When: 24 Aug 18 23:37
Good Move by Slippy Happy

If I had gone to see American Hustle I would have been in the Local after 15 mins Grin
By:
RLKingPunter
When: 24 Aug 18 23:43
Birdman .........nothing else comes close
By:
Tallywagger.
When: 25 Aug 18 08:08
Good call, Slippy. Made it to about the twenty minute mark of the first HP film and then asked myself " WTF am I watching here?" Cry
By:
Paddy Hair
When: 25 Aug 18 09:32
Similar to Foinavon, what film would make me go to a Cinema. Last film I saw at the Pictures was the first Crocodile Dundee film.
By:
Injera
When: 25 Aug 18 13:08
My wife begged made me to watch the first Mama Mia so 'we' can go and see the latest one together.

It is horrendous. Beyond a disgrace. I was longing for the final Abba song to be sung (badly of course). She loved it Crazy

My not so thinly veiled indifference/disgust has delayed Round 2 of the torture.
By:
The Leopard
When: 25 Aug 18 13:36
Birdman....I liked it
By:
jamesdean
When: 25 Aug 18 16:38
grondhogday
By:
jimmy two times
When: 25 Aug 18 17:47
star wars or any lord of the rings
By:
ufcdan
When: 25 Aug 18 20:59
Wouldn't watch Moonlight again Mischief
By:
Johnny_Mustang
When: 25 Aug 18 21:07
Jimmy Two Times - great name btw. Homage to Goodfellas?
By:
GRANTCKING
When: 28 Aug 18 10:49
lifetime ive walked out of 2 films, oblivion and hitman:agent 47
By:
Blackrock
When: 28 Aug 18 11:30
Only film i ever walked out of was Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy.

When the kids were small, my wife would take them to the cinema and i would take them to the pantomimes. I disliked animated stuff and she hated panto's.
By:
Emitdeb
When: 28 Aug 18 14:59
oblivion...?? ShockedShocked

Loved that movie... just saying.
By:
Emitdeb
When: 28 Aug 18 15:02
oops... sorry just seen a dubious looking movie called oblivion and hitman  Blush
By:
blackbarn
When: 28 Aug 18 18:27
I haven't walked out of any film since "Nudes of 1964".  I'd have been 12 when it was made, but 15/16 when I paid to see it. The film took airbrushing to hitherto unheard of levels of sophistication.
By:
acey deucy
When: 28 Aug 18 18:30
I forgot to mention Last Tango In Paris....What a pile of sh1te that was.
By:
jimmy two times
When: 28 Aug 18 19:23
Yes, JM.  I doubt anybody walked out of that!
By:
dunlaying
When: 28 Aug 18 19:29
I was forced to walk out of "Crystal Voyager " . I was enjoying it but my mate told me we were going as he was "getting ******* seasick" . He was a tasty geezer so I complied . Instead of the film we spent the time usefully in The Tom Cribb .
By:
conditor
When: 28 Aug 18 19:37
The shape of water is a gr8 film,another pans labyrinth,you either see it or you don’t, still if you watch reality tv and the news your f00ked
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 28 Aug 18 19:49
If I'm being told something through the characters dialog

I noticed in an episode of Doctor Who (bad example but it applies here) where the Doctor was sat on a park bench with his companion (2015 or 16) saying something along the lines of "we don't conform to your outdated social gender norms", in regards to him possibly being a she

That was right out of the BBC/writers mouth not the character, and I don't enjoy being patronized, haven't watched another episode since and wont be in the future.

Any film with things like that in it (which is almost every film nowadays Sad) and I'm outta there sorry.
By:
saddo
When: 29 Aug 18 21:53
Agree with that, propaganda should not be wrapped up in entertainment but very little content comes without a message these days.
By:
Mick Sturbs
When: 30 Aug 18 15:30
I wouldn't go to see anything with Adam Sandler or Jack Black  in
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel