Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Injera
04 May 18 19:28
| Topic/replies: 17,864 | Blogger: Injera's blog
PJW at his best. He throws May and Khan in the same bin lorry..

https://youtu.be/3UG_N9H4XYY

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 4  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 147
By:
twizzle22
When: 04 May 18 20:25
PJWLove
By:
annie.
When: 04 May 18 20:33
Thanks for that, Injera, I did not know about him.

PJW LoveLove
By:
brassneck
When: 05 May 18 02:09
there are 4 rats in the city of london for every person living there,Shocked
and no matter where you stand in London you are only 50 yards away from a rat.
i dont know where they get their statistics or who counts the rats ,but this is two of the things "what they are not telling you about London"
By:
STUDYFORM
When: 05 May 18 08:06
PJW.
Another reason the internet should be banned.
Just another in the ever-growing list of conspiracy theorising, self-promoting, money makers on youtube.

Yet another alt-right "mouthpiece" preaching to the converted and mostly talking carefully twisted cowpoo.
By:
lfc1971
When: 05 May 18 08:07
what did he say?
By:
STUDYFORM
When: 05 May 18 08:09
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Paul_Joseph_Watson
tells you all you need to know about him
By:
lfc1971
When: 05 May 18 08:12
I don't even know who he is studyform but I was wondering what he has said that you disagreed with
By:
STUDYFORM
When: 05 May 18 08:14
I don't care what you're wondering about me lfc.
I'm not playing.
By:
lfc1971
When: 05 May 18 08:17
Happy that's progress
By:
lfc1971
When: 05 May 18 08:18
I might take a look and find out who he is, for myself
that way I might get the truth
By:
InsiderTrader
When: 05 May 18 09:03
What did you disagree with Study?

You think May is not at all to blame for rising violent crime in London? Police cuts had no affect?
By:
detraveller
When: 05 May 18 10:42
When people say May is responsible for the police cuts, where do these cuts go? Do they go to May? Her party? Or some other organisation in the country?
By:
lfc1971
When: 05 May 18 11:00
no
By:
saddo
When: 05 May 18 12:30
The cuts will go into debt repayment and EU blackmail money I expect. Austerity innit, you'd never think the banks had shafted us, looking at all them cuddly TV ads which never mention banking.
By:
Injera
When: 05 May 18 13:50
Study - which part of the video did you disagree with? Instead of attacking the messenger, what of his message?

He blames both May and Khan. He highlights the disturning nature of 'Drill Rap' which I'd not heard of . From wiki: 'The genre is a prominent feature of Chicago hip hop, and is defined by its dark, grim, violent, nihilistic lyrical content and ominous trap-influenced beats.'

PJW mentions the peer pressure among gang members to kill in order to gain status within the group. He also derides the police for having their powers stripped by May as Home Secretary and as PM. He lays into Khan for being more concerned with 'mean tweets' than blood in his Capital.

I thought it was an excellent piece and unless the issues he highlights are addressed, the violence will increase.
By:
moisok
When: 05 May 18 13:53
they do not want to admit that it is cultural
By:
casemoney
When: 05 May 18 14:14
Rapists and Knifemen and the Norm in big City Life these days ,,
By:
Johnny_Mustang
When: 05 May 18 14:21
Get over it you mugs, London is the finest city in the world.
By:
casemoney
When: 05 May 18 14:21
LaughLaughLaugh
By:
casemoney
When: 05 May 18 14:23
I will add to my post I believe a lot of Diverse types take part in these Activities ??

I maybe wrong ?
By:
casemoney
When: 05 May 18 14:23
finest city  LaughLaugh
By:
terry mccann
When: 05 May 18 14:33
the trouble with people like Study is they go with the main stream and the trouble with that is the main stream feed us bullsh1t
By:
jamesdean
When: 05 May 18 14:33
A poor mans Matt Forde.
By:
Platini
When: 05 May 18 14:34
Pray tell us anything in that video that is untrue

Waiting....

Waiting....

waiting.....

Laugh
By:
terry mccann
When: 05 May 18 14:50
Nice one KODLaugh
By:
InsiderTrader
When: 05 May 18 16:04
The reality is the likes of Studyform can find nothing untrue in the video.

Thats the problem when people are programmed to believe everything they are fed by the mainstream media and leftist/globalist alliance.
By:
TheBaron
When: 05 May 18 18:32
Its really heartwarming how many people on this forum are concerned about black people killing each other.
By:
Injera
When: 05 May 18 19:44
Don't be an arse all your life Baron.
By:
STUDYFORM
When: 05 May 18 20:57
It's quite simple.
This bloke is just another self-promoting (ie no-one to contradict or argue with the spouted - yet believable sounding - garbage) money maker.
He says what you lot want to hear.

I've been at work all day, so not on here arguing with a community of back slapping.

There may well be grains of truth in some of the ranting tirade. But no enough to give the bloke any of the oxygen you lot want him to have.

I (and you) don't have to listen to what this tw@t has to say. He's a no-one, a nothing.
Anything I rebut it with will be roundly ignored or argued vehemently, so I'm not going to.

I don't suppose anyone read MY link did they?
Not "mainstream", whatever that is, just balanced.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Paul_Joseph_Watson

Now, I'm not interested in arguing with any of you about it.
There is no point.
By:
ufcdan
When: 05 May 18 21:00
What concerns me Baron is the level of violence used against innocent victims when being robbed of hard earnt possessions Angry and that includes young black kids just trying to go about their daily business having to face the gauntlet everyday.
By:
ufcdan
When: 05 May 18 21:02
Watched the video............message to Theresa May. If I wanted Dianne Abbott I'd fxxking vote for her Angry
By:
ufcdan
When: 05 May 18 21:09
Back in the day just being a football fan you expected and got treated like sh1t by the Old Bill. Didn't expect anything else, they knew I was up to no good. I knew I was up to no good Laugh got one real good hiding off them at Highbury. Not a mark left but never hurt so much in my life. Didn't boo hoo about it. Just how it was AND how it should be ! Personally one of these moped muggers falls off his bike when being chased by the Old Bill not wearing a helmet tough. Couldn't give a fxxk, what about the victim who may of been stabbed or acid chucked over them.
By:
Ibrahima Sonko
When: 05 May 18 21:18
Using rationalwiki.org as a reference is good, you probably love the site. rationalwiki is a glorified blog run by a group of SJW's, im sure you know all this.
By:
Platini
When: 05 May 18 21:30
I had a look. globalist propaganda p1sh
By:
STUDYFORM
When: 05 May 18 21:32
Course it is... It's not what you want to read.

OK:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Joseph_Watson
https://www.indy100.com/article/paul-joseph-watson-brain-force-plus-pills-infowars-alt-right-youtuber-viral-twitter-funny-8037491
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/27/alt-right-commentator-gets-schooled-historian-diversity-roman/
https://www.snopes.com/tag/paul-joseph-watson/
By:
Injera
When: 05 May 18 21:33
Study - ignore the bloke, what about his message?!

Do you admit that both May and Khan have been part of a problem that has led to a rise in black gang culture which promotes violence?

Plod have have been emasculated by political correctness preventing them giving a ruddy good hiding to all who offend.

We're a soft touch, these problems are self inflicted and that's all PJW is saying. Why take offence?
By:
STUDYFORM
When: 05 May 18 21:41
https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/2017/06/05/infowars-paul-joseph-watson-can-t-get-anything-right/215506

There are very many issues causing huge numbers of problems in the UK.
The main one is the ongoing Austerity programme.
Plod has been decimated, the NHS has been decimated, public services decimated. Roads, buildings, welfare in disarray.
Immigration is a small part of the problem. There has ALWAYS been a race issue, there always will be.
You don't need to tell me about London, I grew up in the east end.

Journalists and politicians are mostly unaffected by the skintness that affects a majority. All they do is spread the same message, all the time.
There are a number of people (as regularly seen here) on all forums, youtube, twitter etc etc willing to do the spreading.

The message is TOO vehement. There will be many exaggerations, standing in front of a map of the world lends no extra credibility.
PJW has NO credibility. Ergo I'm not interested in his views.
Sorry if that doesn't fit.

Now. I'm going to bed.
There are MUCH better things to do than this
By:
Ibrahima Sonko
When: 05 May 18 21:43
So you keep saying.
By:
STUDYFORM
When: 05 May 18 21:43
Oh, and the stupid little cuts to the broadcast for added effect. Irritating.
Page 1 of 4  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com