Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Ibrahima Sonko
19 Jan 18 22:02
| Topic/replies: 76,863 | Blogger: Ibrahima Sonko's blog
Only just stumbled upon him, such a brilliant man & mind.

No doubt the libtards will eliminate him.
Pause Switch to Standard View Jordan Peterson
Show More
Report Mikael D'Haguenet January 20, 2018 11:39 AM GMT
Arkle would've murdered Kauto Star, Man U are filth and tennis is for toffs.

If you're ever at Southwell, I'll buy you one back.
Report Platini January 20, 2018 2:40 PM GMT
the Guardian review of JP's book was written by a no-mark author and is dripping with seething resentment.
It's a classic attack (from a safe (space) and very long distance) from an intellectually inferior man who uses big words to try and appear on the same level as Professor Peterson.

I would pay big money to see him debate JP mano a mano

but this no-mark would never step up to the challenge in a million years, he knows too well he would be rag-dolled by the Canadian.
Report Ibrahima Sonko January 25, 2018 9:53 PM GMT
Loving the fall out from this video, c4 must be crying. The left would never ever let a interview like this go public, did they think her technique would always win.

Sir Jordan Peterson mbe obe

THis guy nails it, who is he.

https://youtu.be/GxtfyG2c38M?t=1527
Report Platini January 27, 2018 12:11 AM GMT
Brilliant post-interview analysis from JP (being interviewed by someone else)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Au6HgG8y5jE
Report Ibrahima Sonko January 28, 2018 10:35 PM GMT
JP is a genius, i cant stop watching this interview.

It maybe down to the poor technique by the feminist, poor Cathy has been shown up for what she is.
Report mecca January 28, 2018 10:43 PM GMT
Watched his lecture on identity politics and the m ark sist lie on why t pri village on u-tube ...

2 hours 31 minutes but worth a watch. Fascinating
Report Ibrahima Sonko January 28, 2018 10:52 PM GMT
Only just got into his videos, watched loads in the last 2 weeks. 

The man is a godsend at this moment in time.
Report Platini February 1, 2018 8:55 PM GMT
another good interview post-Newmangate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXzZvooWH2Q
Report annie. February 1, 2018 9:18 PM GMT
Has someone a link to the actual interview.  I keep getting other videos.
Report Ibrahima Sonko February 1, 2018 9:20 PM GMT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMcjxSThD54

It is a part of history.
Report annie. February 1, 2018 10:57 PM GMT
Thanks Ibrahima Happy
Report Platini February 2, 2018 10:07 PM GMT
I've downloaded the original interview for posterity.

I always thought they would take it down. Maybe they might yet.
Report Ibrahima Sonko March 15, 2018 10:43 PM GMT
This is superb.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfskeOIDQMU
Report trilby22 March 16, 2018 8:22 AM GMT
I'll second that, Ibra.  Thanks for posting.  Highly recommended viewing.  16mins duration.
Report trader pj March 17, 2018 11:27 AM GMT
he is excellent
Report betting_masta March 18, 2018 3:57 AM GMT
he's what we all need in this time of stupidity - an authority figure who everybody can learn from. he understands people. he doesn't bs. and i mean authority not because he's in a position of power earned by money or fame or title but an authority because he knows so much about a subject - human beings.

the guardian absolutely hates him btw, although i'm sure they'll change their tune one day. but for that reason i am not going to read their review of his book. i'd rather read it myself and judge in that respect.

if you listened to every film critic you'd never see a film. you've got to judge things for yourself.
Report Ibrahima Sonko March 31, 2018 10:24 PM BST
Might not be new but a good interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB-33khQDG0
Report Ibrahima Sonko August 18, 2019 10:03 PM BST
The view count on this video has gone down again, wtf is occurring.
Report mouse muldoon August 18, 2019 10:08 PM BST
All the old farts took to watching The Killers at Glasto instead.
Report Ibrahima Sonko August 18, 2019 10:21 PM BST
Thanks stalker.
Report mouse muldoon August 18, 2019 10:24 PM BST
Welcome, dude!
Report mouse muldoon August 18, 2019 10:26 PM BST
And I'm happy to answer any questions you have regarding family matters.
Report VardonVoo. August 18, 2019 11:01 PM BST
One of the things he repeatedly points out is a fundamental flaw in the
logic of those that blindly campaign for "equality" without considering
how it works in reality:-

Equality of opportunity and equality of outcome are mutually incompatible.

To illustrate this imagine having the opportunity to earn money through a rare skill.
Clearly if everybody was offered the same money irrespective of the level of that skill
then the outcome would be equal for everyone, but now the more skilled person is denied
having an equal opportunity to excel as they are artificially hindered to hold them
back in order that the less skilled achieve the same earnings outcome.
But if you allow people equal opportunities to excel then clearly not everyone can
be a brain surgeon or a top tennis player.
Report VardonVoo. August 18, 2019 11:04 PM BST
Any of you guys fans of the late Christopher Hitchins?
Report PorcupineorPineapple August 18, 2019 11:13 PM BST
So what's his argument against equality of opportunity?

Against destroying the cronyism in the public school>Oxbridge>parliament system?

Cos even the blind can see that we've reached the stage where the privileged, entitled rich getting these opportunities has led us to be a country run by utter idiots.
Report mouse muldoon August 18, 2019 11:18 PM BST
Why do you think a Cannock would have any interest in the Oxbridge cistern?
Report lux August 18, 2019 11:19 PM BST
Peterson is pro equality of opportunity anti equality of outcome
Report mouse muldoon August 18, 2019 11:19 PM BST
Poast his stats then.
Report PorcupineorPineapple August 18, 2019 11:22 PM BST
Just the talk of equality of opportunity v outcome.

Probably some shouting for the latter but not many I guess. And those who do are idiots frankly.

So he's shot a couple of fish in a barrel with that one. Just wondering did he explain his views on equality of opportunity. That's all. He seems to be the idiots idea of a clever person. Bar a couple of youtube vids where I've seen him both do well and very badly I don't know much more. Got about ten thousand books I'd spend money on before his so wondering if the bright minds of the chit chat forum could enlighten me.
Report mouse muldoon August 18, 2019 11:25 PM BST
I don't know his schtick all that well but presumably he rails against sheeple while at the same time relying on their donations?
Report lux August 18, 2019 11:41 PM BST
Probably some shouting for the latter but not many I guess

Only our entire establishment and institutions, media, education system, Police, Judiciary etc

Completely normalized.
Report mouse muldoon August 18, 2019 11:45 PM BST
Name a better Cannock comedian than Peterson.
Report mouse muldoon August 18, 2019 11:46 PM BST
Don't say K Ryan, she's a feminista.
Report PorcupineorPineapple August 18, 2019 11:48 PM BST
Sorry, but you're gonna have to provide an example of these institutions espousing equality of outcome. That people should be paid the same base rate no matter what their skills or jobs are.

They may shout for equality of opportunity and that women or black people get proper opportunities in arenas dominated by white men but if you think that's the same thing then I'm not sure what even the best doctors can do for you.
Report PorcupineorPineapple August 18, 2019 11:50 PM BST
Stewart Francis is always good value for about 10 minutes.
Report mouse muldoon August 18, 2019 11:56 PM BST
So is virgin mobile
Report mouse muldoon August 18, 2019 11:58 PM BST
Some fairly decent banter here, which the snowflake OP could join in on if he hadn't blocked me.
Report lux August 19, 2019 12:01 AM BST
The hiring policies of every local authority in the country, all of whom advocate positive discrimination in one way or another. Totally standard. Women, ethnic minorities, lgbt are actively pursued, given priority for all kinds of roles eg Police, Fire service, army etc.

??
Report PorcupineorPineapple August 19, 2019 12:01 AM BST
on chit chat? Shirley not?
Report mouse muldoon August 19, 2019 12:01 AM BST
Well I'd certainly like a woman to relieve my hose.
Report lux August 19, 2019 12:02 AM BST
Sorry mouse, why is Peterson a cannock comedian?
Report PorcupineorPineapple August 19, 2019 12:02 AM BST
Again lux. You're confusing opportunity v outcome. Keep up.
Report mouse muldoon August 19, 2019 12:05 AM BST
He's a Cannock from Ontario, like his far more illustrious compatriot Neil Young.
Report lux August 19, 2019 12:05 AM BST
lol
Report mouse muldoon August 19, 2019 12:06 AM BST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1woTG_DaTuw
Report mouse muldoon August 19, 2019 12:08 AM BST
Jesus H C, there must be 100 better N Y links to put up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdPs5YXQTSw
Report lux August 19, 2019 12:08 AM BST
PP

Go stand in the corner and have a nice think.

Equality of opportunity = meritocracy

Equality of outcome = Top down social engineering based on ones position in the progressive stack.
Report PorcupineorPineapple August 19, 2019 12:10 AM BST
Jeez lux. Yeah, you keep your social engineering the way it is so the white males stay on top. And watch your youtube videos to remind yourself how clever you are.
Report mouse muldoon August 19, 2019 12:11 AM BST
progressive stack is a poker strategy?
Report lux August 19, 2019 12:13 AM BST
Which part of meritocracy don't you understand?

And don't bother to apologise for getting it wrong!

YSFC
Report mouse muldoon August 19, 2019 12:13 AM BST
Gnite all, but 1 stack tune first like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ri7TcukAJ8
Report mouse muldoon August 19, 2019 12:14 AM BST
What happens at the end of the right wing discos?
Report mouse muldoon August 19, 2019 12:15 AM BST
big fight like, rather than the hugs?
Report mouse muldoon August 19, 2019 12:16 AM BST
party on dudes
Report mouse muldoon August 19, 2019 12:17 AM BST
I've got literally 20ml of wine left but there's no hate in my heart.
Report PorcupineorPineapple August 19, 2019 12:17 AM BST
Whoops. Looks like I've missed out on a new best friend. Should have told him I'm a white male. He'd have loved me.
Report mouse muldoon August 19, 2019 12:18 AM BST
Who, Jordy?
Report mouse muldoon August 19, 2019 12:24 AM BST
RIGHT WING SNOW FLAKE LITE WEIGHTS INNIT
Report PorcupineorPineapple August 19, 2019 12:24 AM BST
Nah, the boy lux. Seems such an interesting chap too. Off to reconsider my entire worldview. This changes everything.
Report mouse muldoon August 19, 2019 12:25 AM BST
Anyone want to meet up for a bit of a scrap and all that?
Report mouse muldoon August 19, 2019 12:26 AM BST
Luxy smells of pubs and wormwood scrubs.
Report mouse muldoon August 19, 2019 12:28 AM BST
1.01 I Sulko reads this when he's logged out tomorrow.
Report lux August 19, 2019 12:35 AM BST
Content of a persons character, not colour of skin PP. So unfortunately your whitey maleness doesn't impress.

I'm still waiting for my apology. Maybe tomorrow after you've had time to reflect!

Goodnight. Love
Report PorcupineorPineapple August 19, 2019 12:37 AM BST
If I had to apologise for other people's inability to see the world as it is I'd have no time for anything else.

Night night sweet prince.
Report mecca August 19, 2019 1:08 AM BST
My life swam around me

It took a look and drowned me in its own existence
Report aaronh August 19, 2019 7:18 AM BST

Aug 18, 2019 -- 5:22PM, PorcupineorPineapple wrote:

Just the talk of equality of opportunity v outcome.Probably some shouting for the latter but not many I guess. And those who do are idiots frankly.So he's shot a couple of fish in a barrel with that one. Just wondering did he explain his views on equality of opportunity. That's all. He seems to be the idiots idea of a clever person. Bar a couple of youtube vids where I've seen him both do well and very badly I don't know much more. Got about ten thousand books I'd spend money on before his so wondering if the bright minds of the chit chat forum could enlighten me.

You should watch his video about how Frozen is feminist propaganda and you will see that he is not just a grifter

Report lfc1971 August 19, 2019 9:19 AM BST
It’s not a good thing to have equality of oppurtunity and it’s also not a good thing to have equality of outcome

there is no progress and there is no hope with such a situation

And there should always be a chance to get lucky , it makes life interesting and enjoyable
Report lfc1971 August 19, 2019 9:26 AM BST
bad spelling
Report mouse muldoon August 19, 2019 9:28 AM BST
Does your street do the postcode lottery?
Report lfc1971 August 19, 2019 9:32 AM BST
You see it’s nice to know the simple fact that someone living on the streets may be  , may be more intelligent, may be more talented , may be better looking , may be nicer , than yourself

It’s very dangerous to believe anything else and this is why equality of opportunity can be very dangerous
Report betting_masta August 20, 2019 9:14 PM BST
i used to like him but he's taken to crying his way through speeches now. lost a bit of respect for him. hold it together man you're not that important
Report lux February 8, 2020 12:54 AM GMT
Jordan Peterson is recovering from a severe addiction to benzodiazepine tranquilizers and was recently near death in an induced coma, his daughter Mikhaila said.

He is being treated at a clinic in Russia after being repeatedly misdiagnosed at several hospitals in North America, she said.

The University of Toronto psychologist who became an intellectual hero to a global audience by aligning self-help theory with anti-progressive politics was first prescribed the medication a few years ago to treat anxiety after what Mikhaila described as an autoimmune reaction to food. His physical dependence on it became apparent to his family last April, when his wife Tammy was diagnosed with cancer.

The last year, which saw him retreat from public life after swiftly becoming one of the most famous authors in the world, has been an “absolute hell,” said Mikhaila, also a well known speaker on diet, who advocates eating only beef.

His conditioned worsened through the winter, Mikhaila said. He was driven to thoughts of suicide by a movement disorder called akathisia, a well known side effect of various drugs for mental illnesses. It is a sense of restlessness and an inability to sit still.

“It became apparent that he was experiencing a paradoxical reaction to the medication, meaning the benzos did the opposite of what they’re supposed to do. These reactions are rare but are not unheard of,” Mikhaila said in the script for a video shared with the National Post.

She said the family sought alternative treatment in Russia because they found North American hospitals had misdiagnosed him, and were prescribing “more medications to cover the response he was experiencing from the benzodiazepines,” Mikhaila said. “He nearly died several times.”

She and her husband took him to Moscow last month, where he was diagnosed with pneumonia and put into an induced coma for eight days. She said his withdrawal was “horrific,” worse than anything she had ever heard about. She said Russian doctors are not influenced by pharmaceutical companies to treat the side-effects of one drug with more drugs, and that they “have the guts to medically detox someone from benzodiazepines.”

Jordan Peterson has only just come out of an intensive care unit, Mikhaila said. He has neurological damage, and a long way to go to full recovery. He is taking anti-seizure medication and cannot type or walk unaided, but is “on the mend” and his sense of humour has returned.

“He’s smiling again for the first time in months,” she said.

https://tinyurl.com/so7zjpl
Report Mikael D'Haguenet February 8, 2020 7:53 AM GMT
Chit Chat's heroes are either junkies or football-hooligan****-fraudsters. All the mayor of London's fault, no doubt.
Report lfc1971 February 8, 2020 8:14 AM GMT
Took him to Russia for treatment , she must be nuttier than he is.
Report A_T February 8, 2020 9:21 AM GMT
it all makes sense now
Report Ibrahima Sonko February 8, 2020 9:23 AM GMT
In what way ?
Report boxingthefox February 8, 2020 11:47 AM GMT
Youtube has it's uses, music videos, Educational,technological, mechanical instruction videos etc. THAT IS ALL.

The likes of Jordan Peterson, et al, spout an agglomeration of false profundity, banjaxed semantics, deliberately ambiguous conceptual aims ... jungian, Freudian, airy fairy, etc. Boringly mind-numbing piffle.

Heres and idea.....WE will get the Northern Powerhouse up and running and producing output. From there we will build the Big Society from it's mighty core. It's in our manifesto! 'WE Can DO IT' Vote for the CHITTY CHATTY party, 'you know (Delboy voice) it makes sense'.

This of course means party unity, no in fighting and no leaks! no dissention, We will heal the chasm of division that has kept our collective intellectual brilliance from 'healing' our great nation.

That leaves the selection of our great leader, rule 1: there are no rules, rule 2: see rule 1. I will cast the first vote. boxingthefox . Voting ends in 30 seconds, most votes wins the selection process.

Party members will of course need to authenticate their identity to the elected leader,by providing bank account details, pin numbers, mothers maiden name, etc, etc. This you will appreciate is designed to prevent infiltration by ne'er-do-wells, Russions and Huawei.[:happy:

PS, alas I must remove myself from the contest as it will interfere with my gambolling. Please nominate you own candidate. You now have an indeterminate period to choose the new leader.Cry
Report Reynard February 8, 2020 11:47 AM GMT
Mikael D'Haguenet • January 20, 2018 10:01 AM GMT
Those on the right are always going on about how the left resort to name-calling, despite the fact they use the term 'libtard' so, well, liberally.

Mikael D'Haguenet • January 20, 2018 10:11 AM GMT
Not really twizzle. It just amuses me that all you right wing w@nkers fail to see the irony.

Now that's irony Grin
Report boxingthefox February 8, 2020 11:51 AM GMT
Renard, that sort of talk is prohibited!, see the post above yours. Angry
Report Mikael D'Haguenet February 8, 2020 12:39 PM GMT
It was 100% intentional, Reynard. No irony. I've never had any reservations about calling the tnucs on here tnucs. Those same tnucs are the ones who occasionally get offended at being called a mean name yet don't see the irony in calling people libtards. Like I say, tnucs.
Report boxingthefox February 8, 2020 12:43 PM GMT
Cry The fledgling Chitty Chatty party seems doomed (Private Frazer voice) already.Cry
Report edy February 8, 2020 1:05 PM GMT
Peterson has argued that there is an ongoing "crisis of masculinity" and "backlash against masculinity" in which the "masculine spirit is under assault"

[...]

Peterson has said that men without partners are likely to become violent,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan_Peterson

So, if men are, by nature, stupid primal beings that turn violent if they can't find a partner, isn't it actually a good thing if there is a backlash against masculinity and the "masculine spirit" is attacked?
Report edy February 8, 2020 1:08 PM GMT
Though personally I always thought that the crybaby men who endlessly whine about their poor lil masculinity being under attack are just giant overly sensitive pussies that lack a good pair of balls anyway. Real men recognise that men need to change.
Report edy February 8, 2020 1:11 PM GMT
Remember the babies throwing a hissy fit at that Gillette commercial. Was hilarious and depressing at the same time to see that kind of reaction from supposedly grown up men.
Report lfc1971 February 8, 2020 2:32 PM GMT
Gillette blades are rubbish , I have sensitive skin :(
Report A_T February 9, 2020 11:56 AM GMT
Jordan Peterson calmly destroys a strip of valium tablets
Report Platini February 9, 2020 2:24 PM GMT
some people should choose their "heroes" carefully.
Report lux February 9, 2020 2:42 PM GMT
It's been bothering me all weekend who Jordan Peterson's wife reminds me of ...

https://youtu.be/SPwaixIuTrU?t=293

Then it dawned on me. It's "Chloe" from Fight Club ... www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uya9bgndqe4  Laugh

Irrespective, wish them all well.
Report Mikael D'Haguenet February 9, 2020 2:43 PM GMT
Well said, Platini. Must be disappointing for those who fell for this junkie.
Report RacingCert February 9, 2020 6:35 PM GMT
Some people are clearly beyond advice.
Report RacingCert February 9, 2020 6:35 PM GMT
/help.
Report mecca February 9, 2020 10:39 PM GMT
Douglas Murray will probably be the next to have something strange happen to him.

Opposing the liberal  agenda is not good for your health
Report moisok February 9, 2020 10:59 PM GMT
but what if he had come out as gay?
Report Just Checking February 10, 2020 1:41 PM GMT
Murray has said he no longer announces engagements in advance / needs protection in case members of the religion peas or hard left go for him. He was advised by the police not to make public engagements.

Of course he's the bad guy and fascist and freedom of speech is alive and well in 2020... Whoops

Also I'm sure the hugely respected, intelligent, and well read Jordan will be upset if he stumbles across some laughable no mark SJW leftie trolls disliking him. It'll be a first for him I'm sure......
Report Platini February 10, 2020 1:43 PM GMT
coming out the closet is your get-out-of-jail card, a golden ticket to eternal forgiveness, gushing sympathy and secure employment in the MSM
Report Platini February 10, 2020 1:44 PM GMT
the same rewards can be granted by rummaging thru the closet, and coming out wearing a wig and a bit of lippy Laugh
Report Mikael D'Haguenet February 10, 2020 2:21 PM GMT
If I'd known he read the forum, I wouldn't have been so harsh on him JC. Hope he makes a full recovery soon so you can get back to sucking his dick.
Report RacingCert February 10, 2020 3:22 PM GMT
There are some charmers on here.
Gratuitous offensiveness generally reflects on the potty mouths.
We know who not to bother with in future.
Report Mikael D'Haguenet February 10, 2020 3:58 PM GMT
I'm fùcking gutted.
Report moisok February 10, 2020 5:13 PM GMT
no one made a fuss about me when I came out in the triangle with my two tv friends
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com